forum

Your "That one weird habit i have in osu!"

posted
Total Posts
show more
Maneuver
Positioning my chairs during breaks.
Annie the Eagle
osu! - Make jumps with my cursor on breaks even though no circles.
CatchTheBeat - Dash around the screen in breaks
Taiko - Continuing the rhythm of the song on Taiko even when in a break.
Nwolf
Panic when I'm better than I expected or when having failed nothing until the middle of the song with Flashlight.
Continue the rhythm or make my own fitting to the song in Taiko/Mania
Think too much when I almost fail a note. I fail the next one in 95% of all cases.
Eldirlol

enquire wrote:

I seem to slow tense my right arm more and more when I'm going well in songs which becomes extremely painful and ends up being harder to play.
^this
JayO_old
I twitch my head to the left everytime I miss a note on mania
Loading_old

Blizzardouz wrote:

Making circles with my tablet when the song starts or during the breaks.

Maneuver wrote:

Positioning my chairs during breaks.
my hand position while holding my pen always change every break time, this is really bothering me.
Blaziken

Rantai wrote:

I hold my breath through harder songs, only letting go during breaks or if the song is too long.
I thought I was the only one who did this xD

[ Yukari ] wrote:

Mouth would open automatically when too concentrated ~.~
That also.
ryza

she wrote:

I turn my head 60 degrees to the left whenever I spin s:
holy shit

are you me
RaneFire
Lately my head has been tilting to the right while playing. This has never happened before until now. I'm wondering what could possibly be causing this while playing osu! Maybe it's just because I've been playing more and my ugly habit has finally revealed itself.
charlotteawoo
I open my mouth a lot and don't realise, it goes really dry.
Park-Hyun
I constantly check my accuracy while playing and very often end up doing a stupid miss.
XK2238

Park-Hyun wrote:

I constantly check my accuracy while playing and very often end up doing a stupid miss.
^ YEAH THIS
I do that often too orz
-GN
Tensing my ring finger during demanding songs(both alttapping and streams) to the point of pain.
Leminine
smashing my mouse on the table during break time

P.S by following the beat of the song
Leeg
Break > press 'F9' > Warning announcing the ending of the break time > press 'F9' at the same time chat gets disabled automatically, so the whole interface comes up again > Break ends > Can't click > Fail.
buny

Leeg wrote:

Break > press 'F9' > Warning announcing the ending of the break time > press 'F9' at the same time chat gets disabled automatically, so the whole interface comes up again > Break ends > Can't click > Fail.
Turn auto hide off
SergioSource
Holding my breath during hard parts, snapping my pinkie all the time in my mouse hand
Phos-
1) Whenever my combo breaks in the first 20 seconds of a song I restart.
2) Since I spin in very small circles, I end up spinning in the wrong area, causing me to miss :/
3) When playing slower songs, I end up hitting the doubles to fast, causing me to miss :/
Raging Bull

XK2238 wrote:

Park-Hyun wrote:

^ YEAH THIS
I do that often too orz
Same. I just skinned out my numbers now \o/
TheVileOne
I AFK spectate/ spectate and then spend most of my time not paying attention. Then the spectator messages me about some awesome thing they just did, and I wasn't paying attention to it.
WillTai

Park-Hyun wrote:

^ Same lol
zozozofun
Pressing pauze every 10~20 seconds to see if I have new messages.
xRayne
When i'm getting a high combo in a map, my mouse hand starts to tense up, and difficult to move causing me to miss and ragequit =3=

Park-Hyun wrote:

GoldenWolf
When I'm SSing my pinky finger tense up like mad, start hurting. Then my left hand start tensing up like mad, start hurting. Then my whole left arm tense up like mad, start hurting, until the pain is too much and I stop playing.
Also do that when I'm playing high bpm (over 220).
Jagermeiser
I touch my balls whenever my fingers get cold. Warm fingers are fast fingers.
Oinari-sama

Jagermeiser wrote:

I hope nobody's shared that keyboard with you *shrugs*
Jagermeiser

Oinari-sama wrote:

Jagermeiser wrote:

I hope nobody's shared that keyboard with you *shrugs*

Actually, I enjoy playing osu on my sisters computer whenever I get the chance (she's got a tablet). It's one of those things that won't affect you unless you know about them :D
Vyse86
When I manage to keep a combo on a tough song and there's a long break near the end, I close my eyes, flex my fingers, take a deep breath and am like "I'm gonna focus really hard now". Doing all this stuff makes me lose the rhythm of the song and miss immediately after the break.
usa
I make my heartbeat rate match the bpm of the song~
cirno-_old
Dancing with my cursor. I like to do that a lot. Especially when someone randomly specs me.
GoldenWolf

Usa wrote:

play mad machine pls
Loves

GoldenWolf wrote:

Usa wrote:

play mad machine pls
White Wolf is much more superior than you!

*blushes*
buny

Vyse86 wrote:

When I manage to keep a combo on a tough song and there's a long break near the end, I close my eyes, flex my fingers, take a deep breath and am like "I'm gonna focus really hard now". Doing all this stuff makes me lose the rhythm of the song and miss immediately after the break.
i'd imagine closing your eyes is enough to make you miss already

weird habit i have would prob be stamping my heel with the beat of the song when playing and also improvising in break
GoldenWolf

Lily-Kun wrote:

White Wolf is much more superior than you!

*blushes*
hello ?
usa

GoldenWolf wrote:

Usa wrote:

play mad machine pls
let me get life insurance first~
buny
that reminds me of movie wanted
Curisu
Knocking my table while listening to music.
she_old
I just noticed that I kinda dance with my head while playing if I enjoy the song.
I also tend to yawn a lot while playing.
pielak213
­
Oinari-sama

she wrote:

I just noticed that I kinda dance with my head while playing if I enjoy the song.
Oh gosh...my head follows hina throughout the entire song when I play this.
show more