forum

Hata-tan - Toumei Elegy (Transparent Elegy)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
jms8727
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Tuesday, March 29, 2016 at 6:38:56 PM

Artist: Hata-tan
Title: Toumei Elegy (Transparent Elegy)
Tags: Hata-tan shitposting on osugame memes
BPM: 220
Filesize: 5802kb
Play Time: 03:53
Difficulties Available:
  1. Shadowbanned (11.26 stars, 1544 notes)
Download: Hata-tan - Toumei Elegy (Transparent Elegy)
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
I really love Hata-tan. Like, a lot. Like, a whole lot. You have no idea. I love him so much that it is inexplicable, and I'm ninety-nine percent sure that I have an unhealthy obsession. I will never get tired of listening that sweet, angelic voice of his. It is my life goal to meet up him in real life and just say hello to him. I fall asleep at night dreaming of him holding a personal concert for me, and then he would be so tired that he comes and cuddles up to me while we sleep together. If I could just hold his hand for a brief moment, I could die happy. If given the opportunity, I would lightly nibble on his ear just to hear what kind of sweet moans he would let out. Then, I would hug him while he clings to my body hoping that I would stop, but I only continue as he moans louder and louder. I would give up almost anything just for him to look in my general direction. No matter what I do, I am constantly thinking of him. When I wake up, he is the first thing on my mind. When I go to school, I can only focus on him. When I go come home, I go on the computer so that I can listen to his beautiful voice. When I go to sleep, I dream of Hata-tan and I living a happy life together. He is my pride, passion, and joy. If he were to call me "Onii-chan," I would probably get diabetes from his sweetness and die. I wish for nothing but his happiness. If it were for him, I would give my life without any second thoughts. Without him, my life would serve no purpose. I really love Hata-tan.
(use relax or watch on auto pls)
Ideal
WutFace

why
nhule12345
really nigga