forum

NF&HR

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
AntiSenpai
So my accuracy/aim decided to be really crappy today and I read a post which had the same problem as me and someone said "NF and HR are you bestfriends for accuracy training" SO I was wondering if this is true.
silmarilen
No it isn't, hr will only help you if you're already accurate, if your accuracy is shit it will only be more shit on hr. You first have to be accurate nomod before you can try hr. Play nomod maps, if your accuracy is shit play them again and try to get better acc until you get 99%+ or close to SS, then you can start worrying about hr.
N0thingSpecial
if you suck at getting high acc for OD 8, you'll just suck harder on OD 10. So no it doesn't help
Risa
I spammed NF HR and my acc got better

But i could at least easily fc 5.5* maps when i started
Xyrus_old_1
If you're having trouble getting good accuracy on the maps you're currently playing, switch to slightly easier maps until you can get 99%FC in 10 tries or less. Your acc will improve.
Deva
I don't get it where did you get that "FC in 10 or less tries" bs.
nrl
If you can't play HR, don't play HR. Adding NF doesn't help you, it enables you to continue having shit acc without repercussion.
Lambykinz

HK_ wrote:

From the latest edition of the Scientific Journal of osu! didn't you get a copy?
chainpullz

nrl wrote:

shit acc without repercussion.
^Words of the wise
ithgyu
yes its true, but only when youre getting close to 5k pp
Xyrus_old_1

HK_ wrote:

It's how I got better.
Yuudachi-kun
Just FC what is challenging to FC and know when you've played it too much for the day, geez.
DeathHydra

Khelly wrote:

Just FC what is challenging to FC and know when you've played it too much for the day, geez.
Yep. This is what I have been doing.

@topic : Playing HR won't really improve your acc if your acc is not very good in the first place. If you want to specifically practice acc, editing the OD into 10 might be better instead of playing HR
Minhtam

silmarilen wrote:

No it isn't, hr will only help you if you're already accurate, if your accuracy is shit it will only be more shit on hr. You first have to be accurate nomod before you can try hr. Play nomod maps, if your accuracy is shit play them again and try to get better acc until you get 99%+ or close to SS, then you can start worrying about hr.
Literally what I would have said. Except no usage of the "s" word that is a synonym to "poo".
Yuudachi-kun

Minhtam wrote:

silmarilen wrote:

Literally what I would have said. Except no usage of the "s" word that is a synonym to "poo".
Are you 12
nrl

Minhtam wrote:

Except no usage of the "s" word that is a synonym to "poo".
What?
ithgyu
hes right though, 95% that you are trying to fc you should try to fc in 10 tries or less. Otherwise you wont improve as fast. You get better faster if you are constantly playing different patters
Yuudachi-kun
I'm jelly of jelli's hr
ithgyu
you should be m9, i got dat 8/8 hr m8, pls appreci8. Now i just need to be able to click fast :3
Endie-
you need to feel the beat