forum

Sakurai Tomo - Tatta Ichido no Kiseki

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
h3k1ru
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Friday, August 05, 2011 at 4:11:59 PM

Artist: Sakurai Tomo
Title: Tatta Ichido no Kiseki
Source: Kami Nomi zo Shiru Sekai
Tags: Melpomena aabc271 ed ending the world god only knows
BPM: 143
Filesize: 7087kb
Play Time: 03:23
Difficulties Available:
  1. aabc's Taiko (4.82 stars, 753 notes)
  2. Hard (4.97 stars, 527 notes)
  3. Mel's Easy (2.04 stars, 221 notes)
  4. Normal (3.35 stars, 272 notes)
Download: Sakurai Tomo - Tatta Ichido no Kiseki
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
神のみぞ知るセカイ ED4 「たった一度の奇跡」

Finished

Thx to Melpomena for her [Easy] diff and aabc271 for [Taiko]

May 22, 2011 - REDOWNLOAD please..
slymaster
nice map! star~
Melpomena
:D
Nekonek_old
:P
wiedz
cute
TouhouNerd
so epic >w</~
Topic Starter
h3k1ru
thx >~</
wmfchris
I'm very sorry that I'm having exam currently, so I have no time to make one for you T_T

so here's a star, ask whenever you need moddings. >_<
aabc271

wmfchris wrote:

I'm very sorry that I'm having exam currently, so I have no time to make one for you T_T

so here's a star, ask whenever you need moddings. >_<
Do you need a Taiko diff ?

As a Taiko mapper of the queue that you ask for a Taiko diff, I may make one for you ~

But I am also having exam so i can only make the diff after 18th Jan, sorry :(

If this is OK, then I'll be happy to make one

Star first and good luck ~ ;)
[milky]
кто все ети люди? о_О
hateech
nice
dNextGen
8-)
wrenbow
Here, have a star.
gef
I Like it! ♥
mayosiiiiii
so cute map~ :oops:
star~! >w</
L i a
star :)
subarasikibuta
!!kami!!
Aleks719
Во-первых,~star~
Во-вторых, слегка нудно и мелко, но всё же.
Mel's Easy
01:17:748 (5) - 3 грида вниз, 2 грида влево, чтоб под 3й было по вертикали
01:21:525 (5) - 1 грид вниз, 2 влево
01:21:944 (6) - 2 влево, 1 вниз
01:22:364 (7) - тут уже по снэпу подвинуть.
02:14:392 (4) - 1 вниз
02:14:811 (5) - 1 вправо
02:50:056 (5) - скопировано как шаблон из первого замечания, так же поправить бы было б здорово.
02:56:769 (5) - направить по горизонтали?

Normal
00:49:217 (3) - поставь на продолжение 2го слайдера, будет красивая пирамидка *каваится слайдерами*
01:12:504 (4) - хз прям, вроде и стрим, но наличие этого бита совсем не обязательно. Я не имею в виду, что его нужно убрать. Просто в нормальной сложности стримами из 5ти битов кряду лучше не частить. Поскольку нормал в работе, то в аналогичных местах в дальнейшем просто советую его использовать не везде, т.е. 3 бита, дырка,слайдер(или бит).

Hard
00:30:755 (5) - 1 грид вниз, 1 влево (в линию :3 )
01:22:783 (1) - немного непонятно зачем так выделять конец.
02:03:902 (1,2,3,4,5) - мб выставить их симметрично относительно вертикали?
Topic Starter
h3k1ru
Thx Aleks719 for ur mod ^^
aabc271
My Taiko diff is finally done ! :)

Sorry that I'm late

Download: Sakurai Tomo - Tatta Ichido no Kiseki (h3k1ru) [aabc's Taiko].osu
Topic Starter
h3k1ru

aabc271 wrote:

My Taiko diff is finally done ! :)

Sorry that I'm late
Awesome, thx a lot aabc271 ^^
Yunacat
aabc, I saw your Taiko post in wmf's queue cuz I went back to see if I got a reply or anything since I noticed the window was still open and I noticed this. So, I decided I also wanted to mod it!

Personally I wouldn't have mapped the entire thing since at halfway it was the perfect point to cut off, and most of the time, a Taiko song isn't very long (but then again, I have one ranked that's an entire song...but mainly cuz there was no real good cut off point).

The biggest thing I see and notice is the hit-sounds. Please turn it all the way up; it sounds a lot better that way. The part that slows down, I think, is ok to have quieter, but make it 1-3 notches below max (2 sounds fine).

1:08:98~1:08:518 - You have a combo of kkkkd. I'd change that to ddddk or ddkdk (preferably the latter) simply because of the sound. It might just be me, but it sounds strange. x:

And, after going over it about 5-6 times, I like how everything else sounds/plays, so I can't think of anything else. :3

Also, star~ ☆ミ
aabc271

Yunacat wrote:

Personally I wouldn't have mapped the entire thing since at halfway it was the perfect point to cut off, and most of the time, a Taiko song isn't very long (but then again, I have one ranked that's an entire song...but mainly cuz there was no real good cut off point). I usually map the whole part of the song because I prefer full ver of a song~

The biggest thing I see and notice is the hit-sounds. Please turn it all the way up; it sounds a lot better that way. The part that slows down, I think, is ok to have quieter, but make it 1-3 notches below max (2 sounds fine). OK fixed ~

1:08:98~1:08:518 - You have a combo of kkkkd. I'd change that to ddddk or ddkdk (preferably the latter) simply because of the sound. It might just be me, but it sounds strange. x: I fixed it to ddkdk. btw this matches with 03:03:902, nice idea ~ :)

And, after going over it about 5-6 times, I like how everything else sounds/plays, so I can't think of anything else. :3 Thanks :)
Thanks for your modding :)

wmfchris
BTW
SB size exceeds 1024x768, resize them.

taiko mod~

00:53:413 (3) - D
01:08:098 (1~5) - refer to lyrics, start with k and ends with d sounds better, try kkkkd?
This is becoz the vocal turn from higher to lower sound, but anyway I respect Yuna's mod and just decide yourself :D
02:35:790 (3) - D

overall pretty good :D
Topic Starter
h3k1ru

wmfchris wrote:

SB size exceeds 1024x768, resize them.
Never heard about SB images size limits, i'll ask BATs first.
aabc271

wmfchris wrote:

taiko mod~

00:53:413 (3) - D OK~
01:08:098 (1~5) - refer to lyrics, start with k and ends with d sounds better, try kkkkd?
This is becoz the vocal turn from higher to lower sound, but anyway I respect Yuna's mod and just decide yourself :D OK I'll choose kkkkd ~
02:35:790 (3) - D OK~

overall pretty good :D Thanks~
Thanks for your modding :)

Zhanger_old
fun map! love the twgok images ^^
Pheon
Awesome song.
Awesome taikodiff.
Awesome friend mapping this.
Star hath been given!
K o h a k u