forum

hi, im rmada

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
oil
'Emotional stability'

I'm are normally relatively calm. I emotional response primarily depends on the situation. I only feel stressed or out of balance when put under pressure or forced to deal with setbacks. It is not very difficult to get me riled, and in general I may feel bad about losing, but this does not keep me awake at night. It is relatively easy for me to get past feelings, such as shame. I certainly have my doubts and worries, but these do not dominate my thinking. Most of the time I can think rationally and put emotions into their proper perspective.

'Extraversion'

I'm equally fond of having fun with others and being alone. In general, I'm energetic but not overenthusiastic. I like my privacy but also do well in groups. At parties or in a group, I do not feel a need for attention. If asked or if there is a reason to do so, I will voice my opinion. I do not feel the need to be busy all the time, but I'm also not one to simply relax. I feel comfortable with people who are not afraid to take the initiative when the situation arises. But I can also deal with people who are more introverted or who crave attention. I enjoy contact with others, but this is not essential. I can appear to be both hesitant and spontaneous.

'Conscientiousness'

I'm a person who has my affairs reasonably well organized. I like to take a systematic approach without being too prudent. It is probably relatively easy for me to find a healthy balance between my work and my private life. I'm the kind of person who can achieve impressive results with relatively little effort. However, striving for perfection is not in my nature. In other words, I'm a person who acts to achieve a certain goal but who is willing to compromise. This makes me both effective and flexible, so that many people consider me to be a pleasant colleague or person. In general, I get along well with people who like order and neatness. As long as they are not too persistent.

'Agreeableness'

In comparison to others, I'm relatively direct. In general, I approach to others in business-like and sometimes even somewhat detached. In comparison with others, I'm strong-willed. This means that I'm a person who is generally competitive, in any event more so than others. Every now and then, others will think that my attitude is superior. I'm not always the first to quickly or spontaneously help others with their personal problems. I can appear to be insensitive, stubborn and business-like. As a result, sometimes people will think I'm are not nice. However, people will also respect or appreciate me for my relatively direct and business-like attitude. In general, I get along well with people who, like myself, are independent and straightforward. It is usually more difficult for me to deal with people who tend to be extremely mild or who try to be indirect.

'Openess'

I'm probably have a relatively well-developed imagination. Others will sometimes typify me as being creative or reflective. I sometimes show broad interest and curiosity. I'm often open to new experiences, solutions or values. Sometimes I tend to break away from routines and fixed patterns. I'm often curious and take a relatively broad view. I enjoy exchanging ideas sometimes or acquiring new knowledge. I'm not very fond of routines and fixed patterns. In certain ways, others may consider me to be curious, exciting or learned. I can become troubled when people are afraid to discuss things or insist upon maintaining the status quo. I feel more comfortable with people who can be independent or original.

I started playing osu! exactly one week ago. I am really determined to become better than all of you. I'm more of a jumper than a streamer but with practice, I'll be God soon. Wish me luck! : )))
Cinia Arctica
Wow this is a really in detail description.

Anyways nice to meet you and enjoy your stay!
Dexenta
Welcome to the forums!
Topic Starter
oil
thank you : ) ))))
Meah
Hello rmada, welcome to forums :D
-SayaKai
Welcome! Nice speech.
Topic Starter
oil
thank you : )))) [2]
Hikona
Hey rmada!
Welcome to the forums!
Topic Starter
oil
thank you : )))) [3]
Poii
H-Hello Rmada :D
Welcome to Osu! i hope you enjoy this game :D

long introduction :)
Topic Starter
oil
thank you : )))) [4]
Alea
A lot of information.
Hi and welcome to the forums of osu! <3
Topic Starter
oil
thank you. just now im having trouble with 4 star maps and getting Bs and As in 3 star maps but since im only 9 days new, I don't want to only train.

thank you all once again
Cortexxx
you are welcome : )))) [2916]
also holy crap you put a lot of details
Yooni
enjoy the game. don't be so caught up trying to be the best in the game. this is a game that takes time after all.
GL and remember to always have fun :D
-SayaKai
Welcome!
Willy
That was a pretty amazing and elegant introduction! Welcome to the game and enjoy your stay :D
Topic Starter
oil
thank you thank you

i feel the love
Grim Rapper

oil wrote:

'Emotional stability'

I'm are normally relatively calm. I emotional response primarily depends on the situation. I only feel stressed or out of balance when put under pressure or forced to deal with setbacks [Don't worry, you will feel it A LOT ]. It is not very difficult to get me riled, and in general I may feel bad about losing [and this one too #relatable] , but this does not keep me awake at night. It is relatively easy for me to get past feelings, such as shame. I certainly have my doubts and worries, but these do not dominate my thinking. Most of the time I can think rationally and put emotions into their proper perspective [finally we fond a rare trait of a player!].

'Extraversion'

I'm equally fond of having fun with others and being alone. In general, I'm energetic but not overenthusiastic. I like my privacy but also do well in groups [That filled with trolls, memes and the dankest HDDT plays kek]. At parties or in a group, I do not feel a need for attention. If asked or if there is a reason to do so, I will voice my opinion. I do not feel the need to be busy all the time, but I'm also not one to simply relax. I feel comfortable with people who are not afraid to take the initiative when the situation arises. But I can also deal with people who are more introverted [like the rest of osu! player, apparently :p] or who crave attention [VINXIS called it]. I enjoy contact with others, but this is not essential. I can appear to be both hesitant and spontaneous.

'Conscientiousness'

I'm a person who has my affairs reasonably well organized. I like to take a systematic approach without being too prudent. It is probably relatively easy for me to find a healthy balance between my work and my private life. I'm the kind of person who can achieve impressive results with relatively little effort. However, striving for perfection is not in my nature. In other words, I'm a person who acts to achieve a certain goal but who is willing to compromise. [We'll get along :D to get RSI for fun \:D/] This makes me both effective and flexible, so that many people consider me to be a pleasant colleague or person. In general, I get along well with people who like order and neatness. As long as they are not too persistent.

'Agreeableness'

In comparison to others, I'm relatively direct. In general, I approach to others in business-like and sometimes even somewhat detached. In comparison with others, I'm strong-willed. This means that I'm a person who is generally competitive [pls be my friends, I'll rekt you Kappa <3 ], in any event more so than others. Every now and then, others will think that my attitude is superior. I'm not always the first to quickly or spontaneously help others with their personal problems. I can appear to be insensitive, stubborn and business-like. As a result, sometimes people will think I'm are not nice o.O. However, people will also respect or appreciate me for my relatively direct and business-like attitude. In general, I get along well with people who, like myself, are independent and straightforward. It is usually more difficult for me to deal with people who tend to be extremely mild or who try to be indirect.

'Openess'

I'm probably have a relatively well-developed imagination. Others will sometimes typify me as being creative or reflective [mappers, take note!]. I sometimes show broad interest and curiosity. I'm often open to new experiences [Mappers, Take Note!!!], solutions or values. Sometimes I tend to break away from routines and fixed patterns [MAPPER, TAKE THIS MAN!!!]. I'm often curious and take a relatively broad view. I enjoy exchanging ideas sometimes or acquiring new knowledge. I'm not very fond of routines and fixed patterns [especially triangles :roll: ]. In certain ways, others may consider me to be curious, exciting or learned. I can become troubled when people are afraid to discuss things or insist upon maintaining the status quo. [Uh-oh] I feel more comfortable with people who can be independent or original.

I started playing osu! exactly one week ago. I am really determined to become better than all of you [And so do I, buddy but not forced yourself though]. I'm more of a jumper than a streamer but with practice, I'll be God soon[...]. Wish me luck! : )))
All of the reference meant something, if you are interested, just ask in this forum or PM me willy senpai pls notice me >///<

I'd love memes pls fist me daddy oil no kds
That's is a really good introduction, I admit not everyone know them-self that much and with that self-aware I'd believe you'll become decent in no time <that is, if you're play more of this game>
Topic Starter
oil
LOO, loved that. made my day actually!

we should multi someday!
Aomi
if i had a penny for every time you said relatively...

I mean-
Welcome! (:
Stefan

Aomi wrote:

if i had a penny for every time you said relatively...

Anyways, welcome to osu!
show more