forum

[duplicate] Replays : Watch your worst moves / best moves

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
-Gutah-
Hi there !

I wondered if we could add a new features on osu! replay. People could watch their replays to see where they did mistakes (miss / 100 / bad timing ) on a single replay. So that's why, I think we could do like in CS:GO, watch the worst moves on replay to improve. Also people could choose what do they want to see (50) or (100) or (miss) but they could tick those 3 options at the same time, or only one or only two, so everyone can watch whatever they want.

For those who play on impossible maps, maybe they like to see moments when they made a sick combo only to watch their highlights plays. <=== not sure if people would be interested of that, idk just an idea.

Well, I just thought about that while playing and failing on some patterns on long maps, im too lazy to waste some minutes to find and watch where I fail or go to edit mode to play where i fail, I want to know if this feature is bad, or good, I think it could help some players.
Endaris
You can increase the replayspeed to get to your desired spot faster.
There are also some hidden replay-controls if you actually cared.
Topic Starter
-Gutah-

Endaris wrote:

You can increase the replayspeed to get to your desired spot faster.
There are also some hidden replay-controls if you actually cared.
Idk, If you play long maps it takes too much times imo.
They are well-hidden so.
Endaris
Not as well hidden as this thread though:
t/188918
Pawsu
Not necessarily what you want, but is related: t/115212 :3
There's also a hit counter, if you're not aware, that "logs" your accuracy and any mistakes you make. You enable that in Options.
Topic Starter
-Gutah-

Pawsu wrote:

Not necessarily what you want, but is related: t/115212 :3
There's also a hit counter, if you're not aware, that "logs" your accuracy and any mistakes you make. You enable that in Options.

Endaris wrote:

Not as well hidden as this thread though:
t/188918
If those features have seen the light of day, it is really weird that i've never seen people use it or I've never seen the commands written on any wiki. :|

Also I already know the hitcounter thing.
pixeldesu
Actually, peppy already released a replay scrobbler into osu! years ago, problem is that is was really buggy and focus shifted to other, more important features.

I think your best bet is to just wait, replay scrobbling (which is the closest thing for this feature request) is confirmed and probably not too far off.