forum

You were a salesman, convince a user above to buy your stuff

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
KatouMegumi
Though sorry for the wrong article, tried to fit the whole sentence there.
You are hired by the *corporation name*, to be a salesman and visit each appartment and ask thier owners (users above) to sell them a shit your company were manufacturing.
This forum game were inspired by annoying Kirby salesmans and other salesmans in general.
Quality salesmans

arviejhay wrote:

Are you getting tried of failing in the middle of the song, or unable pass it? Well, We have a good product that will enhance your skills 10x Stronger than before!
Our product is called WATER, It stands for Wealth Atmospheric Technology Enrichment Re-Systematized. When you drink this bitch product, you will feel an huge amount of energy flowing into your veins, enhance brain power and reaction time. Not only it enhance your osu! skills, it also enhances all of your systems so that you can immune to viruses and diseases. What are waiting for? Would you like to test it?

RIP english
RIP salestalking
RIP everything

OT: Hey sir! I'm happy to introdue you our new DustSucker Turbo for only a price of 199,95 euros! Would you like us to demonsrate our new vaccuum cleaner in your appartment?
arviejhay

Are you getting tried of failing in the middle of the song, or unable pass it? Well, We have a good product that will enhance your skills 10x Stronger than before!
Our product is called WATER, It stands for Wealth Atmospheric Technology Enrichment Re-Systematized. When you drink this bitch product, you will feel an huge amount of energy flowing into your veins, enhance brain power and reaction time. Not only it enhance your osu! skills, it also enhances all of your systems so that you can immune to viruses and diseases. What are waiting for? Would you like to test it?

RIP english
RIP salestalking
RIP everything
Fourth

Hello lads! Let me show you THE DANKEST product of the centuries!
It's deh MEMEs MACHiNE3000 !

With this product you can make original memes, steal memes or even make the ol memes great again like trump did!
This beauty has been in a lab for many years and tested by Top-tier scientists of our company.
it can produce 483-540 god-tier memes per hour without making any noise, 100% water proof and made from lightweight stainless steel with 10 years guaranteed!

It's run with.. oh well.. BOtIC blood of the innocence child (0.5 liter per hour) so you gonna have to kill your neighbor kids.

So . . wanna try our product? ( ͡° ͟ʖ ͡°)🔪
Epipheralis
Hi, may I interest you with an invention I found on a sidewalk the other day?

Are you tired of having to walk 20 steps to your kitchen from your sofa every time you want to make toast?
Well guess what you lazy bastards, your in luck.
Now you can watch your favorite shows while making toast at the same time, without having to run to your kitchen every time because you totally can't just plug it in closer from where you watch TV from.
This invention also gives.... Oh fuck it *grabs gun* Give me your money or I'll shoot you piece of shit
Dexenta

Are you tired of girls wanting to have sex with you? Well, with this walking sleeping bag, not only will you be guaranteed to die a virgin but you're also going to look like you're socially retarded.
pls buy

nothing important
A E S T H E T I C
Ecarnage

this turkish chocolate just says "take/buy me" (albeni translation) so what are yoU WAITING FOR
ITS CHOCOLATE
everyone loves it
Zain Sugieres
With the new osu!Rice cooker your life will be changed forever! With osu!rice cooker you are able to do rice and play osu at the same time! Don't wait! Only now if you order osu!rice cooker you will get a free model of osu!jet FOR FREE!
Nameless

THIS BANANA WILL CHANGE YOUR LIFE FOREVER!
IT'S LACED WITH LETHAL AMOUNTS OF COCAINE AND METH

I'LL GIVE YOU A BLOWJOB IF YOU BUY
NOW ONLY £4574574584568
MagicalPug

WITH THIS GUY YOU CAN SS ANY MAP WITHOUT ANY WORK FOR ONLY 10 BILLION AUSSIE DOLLARS AND IF YOU PAY THAT AND THE NEW OSU! TABLET YOU^ WILL ALSO GET THIS GUY WHO WILL DO ANYTHING FOR YOU>
Navizel
The FitnessGram™ Pacer Test is a multistage aerobic capacity test that progressively gets more difficult as it continues. The 20 meter pacer test will begin in 30 seconds. Line up at the start. The running speed starts slowly, but gets faster each minute after you hear this signal. [beep] A single lap should be completed each time you hear this sound. [ding] Remember to run in a straight line, and run as long as possible. The second time you fail to complete a lap before the sound, your test is over. The test will begin on the word start. On your mark, get ready, start.
puccithecat
i'll have to offer you nice people something

ARE YOU TIRED OF WRITING YOUR SHIT ON ROCKS OR BOXES? WELL HERE WE HAVE IS PAPER!
THIS THING MADE OF TREES CAN LET YOU DRAW/WRITE/CUT IT! NOW REMEMBER KIDS,
DON'T WASTE IT!
yeah filipinos eat paper. it's good nutrients we get everyday usually, colored paper is our dessert
WE AREN'T HOMELESS FUCKS. WE JUST LOVE THE TASTE OF IT!

WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU WAITING FOR? BUY YOUR PAPER AND EAT DRAW/WRITE ON IT
SO YOU WONT HAVE A TROUBLE PRACTICING ON WRITING
CALL THIS NUMBER RIGHT NOW FOR A 6.66% OFF DEAL!
"abc-123-paper-killmepls"
levesterz
Hi there may interest you with a book?

Yes a book that have absolutely nothing written on it what so ever. Yeah you heard it right 180 worth of blank pages that you can do all sort of thing like
drawing randomly , pretending you to reading stuff when you actually playing your phone behind it, be a cosplayer and much more. Not only that each pages of paper is design to have extremely sharp edges so that you can get paper cut each time you turn the pages . Not to worry as this book can remove the blood stain easily as the paper is made out pf high absorb able material. In fact if it absorbed enough blood you be hearing faint voice that command you to do something crazy every passing minute and you ended up in a mental hospital just because of it.
So what you all waiting for buy it now for just only 99 $$
MagicalPug
ARE YOU TIRED OF DEALING WITH THE INTERNET? WELL WITH THE NEW BANCHO BOT YOU CAN PLAY OSU ANYWHERE EVEN IN YOUR COFFIN WITH A SUBSCRIPTION OF 10.99 PER DAY (341 for a month, 4015 for a year) BUT WAIT IF YOU ORDER NOW YOU WILL GET THE FIRST YEAR ONLY 50% OFF! 2007.05 DOLLARS BUT ALSO IF YOU PAY HANDLING AND SHIPPING YOU CAN ALSO GET THE NEW BIO ADVANCED COMPUTER FOR FREE!!! BUT ALSOO FOR FUCK'S SAKEIF YOU ARE THE FIRST 20 CALLERS RIGHT NOW YOU WILL ALSO GET THE NEW OSU VACUM WHICH IS 10000X BETTER THAN DYSON'S SHIT
SO ORDER NOW!

Please Call:674-OSU-FUCKYOU OR IF YOU LIVE IN THE PHILIPINES *or born in aka me*:741-OSU-COCKING
TheLonePiggy

its free, pls
MagicalPug
:P < With this thing you can murder peppy
Tornado
With my avatar you can instantly single tap 270 bpm and have a high stamina!

Cmon! Buy it,and get your revenge of failing the streamy map that made you fail to get 700pp!

Road of Resistance? Blue Zenith? 100% guaranteed to FC them!