forum

[resolved] Tablet goes into sleep mode every 1 minute

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Junichi_old_1
If i dont touch the surface for more than 1 minute, i cant hover anymore until i touch it again (it can be annoying)

There is no setting for this in the driver, however i found a .ini file which contains some options even though i dont understand them - does any of you know if there is a sleep setting?

Here are the settings:

Thanks for any help
Enzy
Which tablet are you using?

I've never heard of a tablet going into "sleep mode" before.
Topic Starter
Junichi_old_1

-Enzy- wrote:

Which tablet are you using?
I've never heard of a tablet going into "sleep mode" before.
Its G-Pen F350

Also,
That tablet has an auto-sleep feature, the pen turns off if you don't tap for a while. That feature can't be disabled
They told me the same thing about not being able to change active area but it was possible after i set TabletMapping_OnOff to 1, thats why i think that must be the way to turn off the sleep mode somehow

Its not a bad tablet, im really statisfied with it, this is the only downside that i have about it
Cinia Arctica
Have u tried reinstalling the driver...Never seen this issue but something might have been changed in your settings
Topic Starter
Junichi_old_1

OmGkEk wrote:

Have u tried reinstalling the driver...Never seen this issue but something might have been changed in your settings
It has been like this since i got it, it happens even if i uninstall the driver completely and try it just with plug and play
Pawsu
I really recommend contacting your tablets support. I don't know if anyone will have a solution here.
Cinia Arctica
My first keyboard was from the same company and not going to lie but their products don't have a lot of features. I did a bit of research and did see that the tablet going into sleep mode is intentional. Removing the sleep mode feature is probably really complicated so there isnt much you can do as of now.

I hope it's not much of a problem when your playing but do keep looking for a solution and keep us posted
Topic Starter
Junichi_old_1

OmGkEk wrote:

My first keyboard was from the same company and not going to lie but their products don't have a lot of features. I did a bit of research and did see that the tablet going into sleep mode is intentional. Removing the sleep mode feature is probably really complicated so there isnt much you can do as of now.

I hope it's not much of a problem when your playing but do keep looking for a solution and keep us posted
After contacting technical support, it seems like the sleep mode feature is actually in the pen.
Do you think buying a pen from any other version will work with my tablet?
Topic Starter
Junichi_old_1
For anyone having the same issue or wondering what is going on i figured something out - I dont have to touch the tablet surface with the pen, but just put some pressure on the pen tip.. still dont know how to fix this, maybe some tape ;D

EDIT: Duct tape fixed the problem for me until i buy a new pen