forum

Create The Longest Sentence

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Tornado
Just like THIS forum game,you have to add a word next to the sentence.If you think you are creative enough to make a longer sentence by yourself,you are free to add extra words.

Here is an example

User 1: We
User 2: We abandoned
User 3: We abondoned the
User X: We abandoned the car in a narrow street by the mosque and Nessim entered the shadowy doorway of some great tenement house, half of which consisted of shuttered and bared offices with blurred nameplates.

Try to NOT finish the sentence as much as you can.If the sentence ends,start again with a new word.
If I messed up grammer sorry ._.

Oh boy here we go:

You
DeletedUser_7520443
You are
Hatsue
You are the
Topic Starter
Tornado
You are the most
DeletedUser_7520443
You are the most interesting
Topic Starter
Tornado
You are the most interesting person
arviejhay
You are the most interesting person i
Aomi
You are the most interesting person I have
Birdy
Let's just never ever end the sentence, otherwise this will be too similar, if not practically identical, to the Complete the Sentence game.

OT: You are the most interesting person I have eaten
ColdTooth
You are the most interesting person I have eaten with
u s a g i
You are the most interesting person I have ever eaten with wasabi
Hatsue
You are the most interesting person I have ever eating with wasabi and
Birdy
You are the most interesting person I have ever eaten with wasabi and soy
DeletedUser_7520443
You are the most interesting person I have ever eaten with wasabi and soy milk
-SayaKai
You are the most interesting person I have ever eaten with wasabi and soy milk. I
Crowie
You are the most interesting person I have ever eaten with wasabi and soy milk. I took
________________________________________________________________^ sentence ended rip
u s a g i
You are the most interesting person I have ever eaten with wasabi and soy milk. I took a
DeletedUser_7520443
You are the most interesting person I have ever eaten with wasabi and soy milk. I took a banana
Dexenta
You are the most interesting person I have ever eaten with wasabi and soy milk. I took a banana and
Fourth
You are the most interesting person I have ever eaten with wasabi and soy milk. I took a banana and spicy
slithien
You are the most interesting person I have ever eaten with wasabi and soy milk. I took a banana and spicy doritos