forum

osu!tale - An Undertale osu! skin [Std // Taiko // CtB]

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Lolzep

I've been working on making an Undertale skin for the past 3 months or so on and off. I think I've gotten to the point where I can release it. I've been trying my hardest not to make it like the original skins which are here, here, and here (there's so many!). Some things are just inevitable to make similar. Not the same but similar. In my opinion, I think I made a really playable skin for osu! for Undertale fans to enjoy. I tried to make mine better than the rest (not saying mine is better) because there are already so many. Since the good ol' osu! team keeps updating the game and changing what you can skin, I'll be sure to update it a lot in the future. Without further reading, I present to you osu!tale! (Images are quite big).

Downloads
BEFORE YOU DOWNLOAD READ ON HOW YOU CAN CUSTOMIZE IT BELOW! Thanks c:

puush:
.osk

Mediafire:
.osk

The files are in the "osu!tale" skin folder under the name "Custom". Just drag, drop, and replace the files in the main "osu!tale" skin folder and away you go!

You can make other Undertale skins (Obviously). But please don't post a skin with my elements in it on the forums. Thank you.
Azzy Dreemurr_old
I approve this one :^)
Topic Starter
Lolzep

Azzy Dreemurr wrote:

I approve this one :^)
Thanks! I'm glad at least one person likes it.
bikupa
Looks good. I'll try it.
Foethe
So cool, so cool, so cool, so cool
dymm
Love it this skin is actually playable ( unlike another undertale skin i saw) and I love the spinner ( would definetly spend some time with this one)
Bunnrei
so many temmie
Topic Starter
Lolzep

dymm wrote:

Love it this skin is actually playable ( unlike another undertale skin i saw) and I love the spinner ( would definetly spend some time with this one)
Im glad I made it playable and not just a one time gimmick. This is actually my main skin now cause Im so used to it. xP
flowey495
the skin doesnt want to work :(
Papyrates
Luv the skin! <3 using it right now :3 :D :)
[Zappy]
OMG, the Temmie dons and katus...

Instant download! o3o
MinergolemLIVE
Looks good cant wait to use it :)
TheDragonHunter_old
THIS IS THE ONE OF THE BEST UNDERTALE SKINS IVE EVER SEEN! cant wait till you add the osu!mania skin! (if you do) :D :D :D
MinaShine_old
I LOVE THIS SKIN!!! GOOD JOB! :)
Topic Starter
Lolzep
Thanks for all the positive feedback guys! <3
Momosuzu Nene
So cool
Ney
this is actually surprisingly good for taiko
LukaXGAMErs
Nice! I'll try this skin for a change :D
uyun
r
SenpaiQueen23
Looks so perfect! I loved it.Will be using alot <3 :) :) :oops:
Fuwa
(nosebleed)
FilthyDejmon
Give this man a butterscotch pie!

Or do you prefer the cinnamon one? ;#
VerGenemi
nice work! thanks for making it XD
EGOIST
its cool but i cant see shit while i'm playing xD
Ishimaru Kaito
What a beautiful day outside, birds are singing, flowers are bloomig. On today these kids like you... Should be drowning in friendly good comments... (If i wrote something wrong i am sorry. My english is not strong enough.)
SansyBadaz
i aprove this
hEck dUDE
This is So good xD
IXTRIM902
buenii
D3niM
Welp looks like its my time to leave earth
show more