forum

[invalid] Sudden Death Fixed or A new mod

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
-Haze-
Can Sudden Death actually let you choke and let you lose your combo rather than making a little imperfect movement and you directly die or atleast there to be a mod that'll let you choke but still kills you when you make a miss please?
Jukkii
uhh i didn't quite understand, but i think you mean you want a mod that kills you if you miss but lets you sliderbreak? wut?
Seijiro
Sliderbreak counts as a miss, so where is the point in using suddendeath if you want to be able to sliderbreak? o.O (If that's the case for this feature request)
Luvdic
Sliderbreaks have always been very lenient in in standard, also, I might be entirely wrong about this, but judging from what I have seen peppy is doing, he also think so too, so if any case, I believe that peppy will try to make slider breaks less and less lenient.
Topic Starter
-Haze-
How can sliderbreak actually be counted as a miss when in your score it doesn't show a miss.. ftw peppy
FrzR

Hazecrafter wrote:

How can sliderbreak actually be counted as a miss when in your score it doesn't show a miss.. ftw peppy
A sliderbreak is when either you missed the starting circle of the slider or missed a slider tick when you let go of the key. Missing the end part will only provide a 100 score as well with missing the starting note but managed to complete the slider thus not giving a miss count.
Stefan
Sliderbreak is a legit break in your combo and counted as miss, therefore SD applies and let you auto-fail. We don't need a third mod which kills you directly (SD and Perfect are more than enough). + I remember there was a feature to change the behavior of sliderbreaks to count them as misses (and make S to A for example).