forum

How bad are you at Osu or any rhythm game for that matter?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Leinsil
Hello I am Donatsu I just started playing. When I finished the tutorial I got a D. I GOT A FREAKING D ON THE TUTORIAL. And when I tried the easiest 2 star map on easy, half, and no fail I still got a D. So I as YOU how bad are at Osu or any other rhythm games?
(I am quite possibly the worst!)
N0thingSpecial
you only played like 3 times, my first time I believe I got a C in tutorial
Yuudachi-kun
Not as bad as you.
dung eater
hello med+ 1 noob here
Insyni
Ah, I remember those days when I was trying to figure out when to even hit the notes... each note was a hurdle.
Rilene
oh boy
play more
Endaris
Play more, you will learn quickly.
I got a C on my first play of the tutorial. After that I tried to play some other maps.
1 hour later I tried the tutorial again and got still a C...
Lambykinz
What even is the point of this thread.

Doing poorly on the tutorial is expected, it's your first time playing the game for crying out loud. You will always be "bad" in the beginning in literally anything. Even people who are "naturally talented" at something (whatever that means) are bad in the beginning. Just play the game for enjoyment and you'll improve over time.
Yuudachi-kun
I remember I had to go to the tutorial to figure out how sliders worked.
Minhtam
I actually SS'ed the tutorial, but I had 8 years of experience AAA'ing songs on DDR, FFR, and Stepmania.

Then I got my ass handed to me with the sliders because I had zero experience with the aim component.
_handholding
I was getting Ds all day, every day because I thought this was a clicking circles game and not a rhythm game
Yuudachi-kun

Kisses wrote:

I was getting Ds all day, every day because I thought this was a clicking circles game and not a rhythm game
It's both
7ambda
I SS'd the tutorial, only because I watched osu! videos for seven months before making an account.
KupcaH
Got D on first tutorial. Then was getting C's on easy maps.
Was a noob, and still a noob. :c
B1rd

Well done, you're quite possibly the worst osu! player in the world.
abraker
I'm so horrible a deaf person can score better without looking
DeathHydra
Still better than me. I don't have ranks on tutorial
I Give Up
I got D on tutorial.
Deva
First time i played an easy map i was wondering how the hell can someone aim that fast and insta failed.
DeletedUser_7520443
I'm stuck at 4 stars :c And I've been playing every single day, and spending a few hours each one of those days... Idk if I already reached my limits, but imma keep trying cause I have nothing better to do with my life ᕕ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )ᕗ
Yuudachi-kun

QuillGill wrote:

I'm stuck at 4 stars :c And I've been playing every single day, and spending a few hours each one of those days... Idk if I already reached my limits, but imma keep trying cause I have nothing better to do with my life ᕕ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )ᕗ
Performance: 397pp (#313,125) #3,307

Stuck at 4 stars.

Ok.
DeletedUser_7520443

Khelly wrote:

Performance: 397pp (#313,125) #3,307

Stuck at 4 stars.

Ok.
I don't like farming for pp
ok
Yuudachi-kun
If your skill level is what you claim it'd be you get to 1,000 without even trying.
DeletedUser_7520443

Khelly wrote:

If your skill level is what you claim it'd be you get to 1,000 without even trying.
Idk I'm spending most of my time atm trying to beat my 2nd 5 star map :v
I'll start making my priority pp once I beat my first 8 star map \:D/
show more