Osu! 2016 Spring 1v1 35-70K Tournament!

posted
Total Posts
105
show more
Der Katze
i got 2 opponents?
which one is the real now?
Topic Starter
K a r a s
TheJimnebob

NewAgeHipster wrote:

https://discord.gg/0w7PZSobBzAIggmm New discord link.
Discord link doesn't work...
[ Legs ]
Im 65k can i join?
StehlMan

NewAgeHipster wrote:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1xPf ... sp=sharing New correct documents link.
https://discord.gg/0w7PZSobBzAIggmm New discord link.
Discord ain't workin' fam
StehlMan

Der Katze wrote:

i got 2 opponents?
which one is the real now?
I can only see one who is "Tacosniper"
Antiforte
Hello.
Due to an abrupt change of schedule (not available until 6 PM GMT+8), I may have to withdraw from the match.

Sorry for the inconvenience.


EDIT: Ah! I forgot that the match times were set according to April 17 Central time, so I assume the match was supposed to take place tomorrow in my timezone? If so, sorry for confusing everyone.

EDIT 2: I've created a Discord account and none of the links provided work...
SquareTude
Nice tournament, time is on but host is still sleeping...
Topic Starter
K a r a s

[-Haqua-] wrote:

Hello.
Due to an abrupt change of schedule (not available until 6 PM GMT+8), I may have to withdraw from the match.

Sorry for the inconvenience.


EDIT: Ah! I forgot that the match times were set according to April 17 Central time, so I assume the match was supposed to take place tomorrow in my timezone? If so, sorry for confusing everyone.

EDIT 2: I've created a Discord account and none of the links provided work...
Your match is scheduled for Monday if this isnt an inconvenience. We had some spill over matches.
Electoz
Not sure if it's just me but I mistaken the time in the doc as CET while it was actually CST.
SquareTude
When is the mappool for round 2 going to be announced?
Antiforte
Isn't my match going to happen?
Am I supposed to receive a notification or something?
Electoz
rip
Der Katze

Electoz wrote:

rip
you are waiting 5 minutes? I am waiting more than an hour lol

edit: nvm, sorry didnt read
Antiforte

Der Katze wrote:

you are waiting 5 minutes? I am waiting more than an hour lol

edit: nvm, sorry didnt read
Ahahahaha, I guess they forgot to assign staff for the spillover matches. They've been moved over to April 19 (Central).

Also, I feel bothered by the typo'd name in the documents
TheJimnebob
Good luck to everyone who actually participating and are not afk!

Edit: Is there still a losers bracket if we lose the game this weekend?
Please sign in to reply.

New reply