forum

[Archived] Cursor location gradually shifts over time

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
atychi
Hi,

This is a little hard to explain. I play with mouse, and over time while I play I find that my mouse slowly will shift in overall position until my mouse is almost off of my mousepad. For example, if a beatmap starts with a note in the very center, and my mouse is in the very center of my mousepad, 2 minutes later I might hit a note in the very center with my mouse in the bottom left corner of my mousepad, despite not lifting my mouse once.

Is this normal? I'm not sure why this is happening. Some possibilities I thought of are that my mouse sucks, something about the drivers, maybe this is a common problem. Can anyone help?

Thanks.
Dntm8kmeeatu
Is raw input enabled? If not, Mouse acceleration is which can cause this to happen.
Topic Starter
atychi

Dntm8kmeeatu wrote:

Is raw input enabled? If not, Mouse acceleration is which can cause this to happen.
Oh my god I feel silly. Raw input was not enabled, I can't believe I missed something so ridiculous. Thank you so much. Is there anything else I should check in regards to mouse acceleration with my setup? I have 6/11 and unchecked enhance pointer precision, I don't know if I'm missing anything else.
Dntm8kmeeatu
That should be it.
ZenitH-AT
I actually have this issue, even with no acceleration whatsoever, but I know that it is caused by the bug with dual lazer sensors. Damn, it gets annoying.