Sakura

Faust wrote:

Why hasn't anyone pointed this out..

"DJ YOSHITAKA"
^

This.
http://osu.ppy.sh/s/11965 <-- correct artist should be DJ YOSHITAKA vs S.S.D
[Skin]
I'd suggest not using different shades of the same color on hitbursts, it gets confusing to see the difference between 100s and 300s in midplay.
Also that spinner bg http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/116760 My eyes X_X
Spinner circle IS TOO TRANSLUCENT, and it also doesnt have a dot at the center to spin at
[Nazi] Is the sliderball supposed to be going off one side off the sldier track? http://puu.sh/3wDP ?

[wmf's Taiko]
Hitsound volume is too low i'd recommend using Normal sampleset and adjust the volume from there.
01:01:333 (1) - I'd suggest making this spinner longer, otherwise i dont even see any point for the spinner to be there

[Another]
00:17:788 (2,3) - Unrankable! Can't tell which one's the slider unless the player has sneaking sliders
00:40:152 - Music hasnt changed why did slider speed go back up?
00:48:515 (4) - Note touching the hp bar, it's an ugly overlap.
01:03:788 (7) - Slider body cant be seen clearly due to hitburst

[Harvisp]
00:14:697 (1) - Note's approach circle is almost invisible because of the spinner background not having finished fading out
00:37:970 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7) - I cant even hear the hitnormals of these notes, same for repeated part at the end.
01:30:333 (1) - Sliderbody cant be seen due to both hitbursts!

[Normal]
Kiai is unsnapped!
01:05:606 (1,2,3,4,5) - I cant hear these notes at all but: 01:08:515 (1,2,3,4,5,etc) These ones are fine, music hasnt changed at all, why?
End the last kiai?

[impossiblexu's Easy]
01:36:151 (3) - Might be too much for new players since these sliders feel slower.
01:49:242 (1) - Silence this spinner? or do a decrescendo?

I wonder how did this get bubbled in the first place, but i do know this map needs more mods =/
Edit: Fixing to bubble pop icon
ztrot
Get back to either sakura or myself for a repair for this bubble do not ask kioukiou for a rebubble.
Muya
yeahyeahyeahhh
Quick random mod while not bubbled?

General:
- Put these in your tags TROOPERS, iidx15

Another:
- I think AR8 is better for this game... OTL... AR9 fits really fast songs like 190 BPM+... with AR9 on low BPM song it makes the players feel rushed in the song.. uncomfortably... OTL

Harvisp:
- 01:46:333 (1,2,3) - I don't think this part sounds good soft.. This part of the song is very strong and i think normal would sound better!
- 01:47:788 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7) - I don't think this rhytmn is that good.. when I play the song I don't feel this at all, mainly the 2nd notes like 01:47:970 (2), 01:48:515 (4), 01:49:061 (6). I think it sounds better if you do it like the screen shot below. It's also this way in Another and makes sense >w<.

- 01:47:788 (1,2,3,4) - If you do the above, take off finished on 1,2,3. Keep finish on 4.
Natteke
aw, such good map got graved
Ibuki Suika

Natteke wrote:

aw, such good map got graved
. :(
Dustbox
need ranked ~_~
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.