_handholding

ShadowHoG wrote:

the best way to finish off the warm up is by practicing
Topic Starter
KuraiKage

Kisses wrote:

ShadowHoG wrote:

the best way to finish off the warm up is by practicing
I'm just giving an example of what i used to get used to AR 10. And now i just use it to warm up my AR 10. All of the BPMs and ARs mentioned in the thread can be replaced with any.
N0thingSpecial
holy the amount of jump/stream training map makes me want to puke
Endaris
This thread is stupid.
Proper warmup doesn't start at 200bpm deathstreams.
It starts way before with hand massage/stretching and playing something that's not too difficult.
Yuudachi-kun

Endaris wrote:

This thread is stupid.
It starts way before with hand massage/stretching and playing something that's not too difficult.
This post is stupid. Proper warmup starts at about 210 bpm with something relaxing because it's not too difficult.
Topic Starter
KuraiKage
x
Endaris

ShadowHoG wrote:

Endaris wrote:

This thread is stupid.
This is the in-game part of the warm up :) If you want hand stretching exercises go to a professional. I don't want to be held responsible for your real life body.

P.S I usually start my warm up at 180 BPM right now.
I'm very positive that an inexperienced player may already hurt himself from trying to deathstream 200bpm on cold hands.
uberpancake
First of all I think having a static set of maps you play each day is stupid. Variety is key when trying to improve.

Secondly most of these maps seem way too hard for you. Practice some stuff you can follow instead. I don't think that warming up (or any other practicing in this game) should be done on maps that you make it 3 seconds through.
_handholding

Endaris wrote:

I'm very positive that an inexperienced player may already hurt himself from trying to deathstream 200bpm on cold hands.
How do you hurt yourself pressing buttons on a keyboard?
Yuudachi-kun

Kisses wrote:

Endaris wrote:

How do you hurt yourself pressing buttons on a keyboard?
I made the top part of my left arm really sore singletapping united.
Topic Starter
KuraiKage
x
-Makishima S-
Some facts

Acc: 95%
Total hits: 964k

I am sorry OP but you don't know what are you talking about.

Warming up should prepare your hand for consistent plays - that's why A LOT of top players tend to play a bit easier maps than they normaly play on daily basis. List of maps what you gave is horrible, let me ask you: can you consistently play them? No. Can you consistently read AR9.3-AR10? No (and consistently i mean on decent acc above your global which is 95%).

Warming up is not spamming too hard maps - it's preparing your hand for general gameplay and improvement which means NOT destroying it on 200 bpm deathstreams in dragonforce, loosing tons of precious stamina in long streaming maps and fucking up your reading by playing nomod AR10 maps which you obviously (hey i can bet right now 1000 USD on this) cannot read properly.

At your actual state you should just play more and do not give this kind of advices because you are wrong with everything what you said in your initial post.

@Edit: Up:

This scores are horrible as fuck, pls remove then because it looks amusing. You are masher, not a rhythm game player. Sorry to say this but it's pure fact. Passing this maps proves NOTHING, literally NOTHING.

41 misses on i will pick you up - terrible, you cannot read ar10
116 misses on airman - horry-terrible, you cannot read ar10 AT ALL
chainpullz

Khelly wrote:

Endaris wrote:

This thread is stupid.
This post is stupid. Proper warmup starts at about 210 bpm with something relaxing because it's not too difficult.
^This. The only thing that actually requires legit warmup is streams in the \delta neighborhood of your stream cap. Otherwise just play whatever you feel like playing.
Topic Starter
KuraiKage
x
-Makishima S-
I cannot play them consistently... yet. But that won't stop be from playing them and warming up on them. The AR 10s which i cannot read properly are the ones that are above 220 or so BPM.
Then i don't see any future for you in this game, sorry to say this but bad habits from mashing too hard maps what you cannot read transist later on into not being able to play at all due fucked up reading, zero complex pattern control and so on.

I am just giving you friendly advice as someone who actually played a lot more and have some more experience with this stuff. It's up to you if you want to quit this game in half year or stay and have fun. So far you are on best road to quit this game because (same - 1000 USD) you will come here in half year and cry that you cannot play any maps properly...... like every single masher is doing, literally EVERY.
_handholding
I think I might need a warm up for your warm up

any suggestions?
Topic Starter
KuraiKage
x
Topic Starter
KuraiKage

Kisses wrote:

I think I might need a warm up for your warm up

any suggestions?
You could always warm up with Peter Lambert - osu! tutorial
-Makishima S-
To be fair and very constructive, let me my friend put some analysis into your initial post.

When i started playing Osu! i didn't do warm ups, but that changed when i was around the rank 160k. It was recommended by a friend of mine that i warm up before playing because my performance could be better, and so i did. In the beginning i wondered what to do exactly. I know the demand for this isn't big but i still want to make this 'Guide'... because well... why not.
Sorry my friend but you are not near knowledge and experience state to make guides. Your global statistics are not impressive at all which means you have problems with consistent FC's with high acc. By looking at your profile, i am 100% right. For example, me, as 3,1k pp high acc/aim player, i don't even feel like being experienced to create any kind of guide since obvious answer for most problems is "play more".

First, I recommend warming up your fingers by streaming so that you can be ready for the high BPM jumps.
You should add that to actually perform this task, you should be able to properly and consistently play streams. Mindless random mashing isn't warmup, it's good way to get bad habit called "button mashing" which makes you randomly hammer keys each time when you missread a pattern / cannot read it / cannot synchronize your senses with hands. It's very bad habit and you should avoid it at all costs, not create it by this.

== map list ==
Terrible, warmup on this maps can use player in like top100? And even there i barely see anyone doing this crazy maps as warmup.
If top rank pro players do not do this, you never should.

In my case i can read, follow and play AR 10
It's a lie.
You are not able to read, follow and play AR10 at all.
Being able to read, follow and play certain AR means being able to consistently hit high acc plays on maps in your skill range.
To prove this, i demand from you a minimum 93-95% acc general nomod (not random edited map) / HR AR10 play with minimal amount of misses (less than 10).
Otherwise, it's a lie and you should feel bad for telling this.

being unable to overstream the BPM which you are playing
Overstreaming means being too fast on stream in matter of aim. Other way - aiming too fast than you should.
You cannot overstream long stream practice maps since they don't require any aim.

If you take this as a bad thing - your problem, it's a constructive criticism of your guide and pointing out things with argumentation which are in my opinion, as more experienced player than you - wrong.

General guide for "xxxxxx" should have argumentation for all things that is proven and truth, your lack this points.
Endaris
What your guide lacks most of all is:
Why do people profit from doing a warmup?
What is a good warmup and what is a bad warmup?
How can I individualize my warmup for my specific needs?
You dont answer any of these questions. You don't even explain why your warmup routine might be good or not.
Topic Starter
KuraiKage

[Taiga] wrote:

To be fair and very constructive, let me my friend put some analysis into your initial post.

When i started playing Osu! i didn't do warm ups, but that changed when i was around the rank 160k. It was recommended by a friend of mine that i warm up before playing because my performance could be better, and so i did. In the beginning i wondered what to do exactly. I know the demand for this isn't big but i still want to make this 'Guide'... because well... why not.
Sorry my friend but you are not near knowledge and experience state to make guides. Your global statistics are not impressive at all which means you have problems with consistent FC's with high acc. By looking at your profile, i am 100% right. For example, me, as 3,1k pp high acc/aim player, i don't even feel like being experienced to create any kind of guide since obvious answer for most problems is "play more".

First, I recommend warming up your fingers by streaming so that you can be ready for the high BPM jumps.
You should add that to actually perform this task, you should be able to properly and consistently play streams. Mindless random mashing isn't warmup, it's good way to get bad habit called "button mashing" which makes you randomly hammer keys each time when you missread a pattern / cannot read it / cannot synchronize your senses with hands. It's very bad habit and you should avoid it at all costs, not create it by this.

== map list ==
Terrible, warmup on this maps can use player in like top100? And even there i barely see anyone doing this crazy maps as warmup.
If top rank pro players do not do this, you never should.

In my case i can read, follow and play AR 10
It's a lie.
Being able to read, follow and play certain AR means being able to consistently hit high acc plays on maps in your skill range.
To prove this, i demand from you a minimum 93-95% acc general nomod (not random edited map) / HR AR10 play with minimal amount of misses (less than 10).

being unable to overstream the BPM which you are playing
Overstreaming means being too fast on stream in matter of aim. Other way - aiming too fast than you should.
You cannot overstream long stream practice maps since they don't require any aim.

If you take this as a bad thing - your problem, it's a constructive criticism of your guide and pointing out things with argumentation which are in my opinion, as more experienced player than you - wrong.

General guide for "xxxxxx" should have argumentation for all things that is proven and truth, your lack this points.
Uhh ok i guess i got my terms mixed up.
Deva

[Taiga] wrote:

Mindless random mashing isn't warmup, it's good way to get bad habit called "button mashing"
And its also a way to get faster if next to it you do proper acc training.

[Taiga] wrote:

It's a lie.
Funny thing how you told me this too when i claimed that i can read AR10 at 100k or something like that and when i made actual AR10 scores you just stayed silent...

[Taiga] wrote:

Overstreaming means being too fast on stream in matter of aim.
Or tapping too fast. By what you are saying im able to overstream 300BPM streams when in fact im not.

As for the guide i dont give a flying fuck since apparently you deleted it.
-Makishima S-
Funny thing how you told me this too when i claimed that i can read AR10 at 100k or something like that and when i made actual AR10 scores you just stayed silent...
Because there was no point to talk more when half of topic laughed at your "score". Sorry bro but you didn't made anything special there. You also mashed a map while reacting on circles, not reading a map and playing a rhythm game. 8-)
Deva
I fail to comprehend how is 98% on a OD10 map mashing.
N0thingSpecial

HK_ wrote:

AR 10*

And also noob acc kappa

Also PM him already this thread have enough shit already
Deva
I meant OD/AR10 because i can actually mash a 98% score on AR10 OD0 and that wasnt my point.
-Makishima S-

HK_ wrote:

Don't let me search your "changed" 87% wahrheit... 87% on OD8 is nothing impressive, no matter what AR.
show more