forum

Osu!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Vollmilchnoob
I just wanted to say thx for this awesome Free to play game! Im playing it since 3years i guess and its still 100% f2p and i enjoy playing it! Other game should work like this game! Idk how to say cause my english sucks hard but thanks for this game! im rly happy for been able to play the best f2p game :D thx peppy and thx to the supporter/moderators" who work so hard for us!
IppE
Whats Osu! ?
-Makishima S-
I just wanted to say thx for this awesome Free to play game! Im playing it since 3years i guess and its still 100% f2p
Amount of destroyed keyboards, tablets, mouses - not f2p xD
abraker
f2p - no, no this game is free to win. Get the difference. Free to play doesn't mean that you can win for free.
Eymi

[Taiga] wrote:

I just wanted to say thx for this awesome Free to play game! Im playing it since 3years i guess and its still 100% f2p
Amount of destroyed keyboards, tablets, mouses - not f2p xD
I never destroy something ._.
Aurani
Our OP friend here doesn't understand how Free to Play games work. :p
Railey2
I for once payed with my soul.
abraker

Railey2 wrote:

How was it like?
Railey2

abraker wrote:

Railey2 wrote:

How was it like?
Ok so it went like this, right?

I was playing osu as always, then suddenly everything around me went black. Then I woke up in a dark room, surrounded by candles. For a while nothing happened, but then I felt a stinging pain in my chest. Suddenly there was a voice in my head, talking to me. It was peppy's voice. He said something along the lines of "make a contract to git gud, you fucking scrub". I was very scared, but then I had a vision of my sweet pp going up, so I responded "what do I have to do to git gud?!"
The voice just said something about how my wish had been granted and then I woke up in front of my laptop. I didn't know what happened, but my top-play was suddenly daidai genome + NC (98.79%) 271pp

4 hours later I discovered that my reflection in the mirror was gone.

Don't make the same mistake, please. I feel like I went over a line and now there is no return for me. But others can still learn from my negative example. Now! Stop before it is too late.
deadbeat
now that i think about it. have we ever had like an osu! appreciation thread. i've seen people make threads saying how happy they are that they found this game and everything. but i don't think there's ever been a general thread for that stuff. i wonder if it's worth while making one :/
abraker

Railey2 wrote:

idk, loosing yout reflection in the mirror doesn't sound all too bad and whatever stinging feeling you were having cannot be worse than pushing yourself through RSI to get permenent hand damage without getting any pp.

deadbeat wrote:

now that i think about it. have we ever had like an osu! appreciation thread. i've seen people make threads saying how happy they are that they found this game and everything. but i don't think there's ever been a general thread for that stuff. i wonder if it's worth while making one :/
That doesn't sound like a bad idea
Aurani

deadbeat wrote:

What about Gameplay & Rankings - that's one big circlejerk Osu appreciation subforum. It serves more of a purpose as that than an actual gameplay subforum, considering all the wankers who come and spam GD with their "help me get better at circle clicking" threads. :p
Enzy
Am I the only one that can play osu! without punching my wall or something?

._.
abraker
Nah, I don't punch walls when I play osu! either. But when I play Minecraft, thats where I punch a wall every minute :D
Yuudachi-kun

-Enzy- wrote:

Am I the only one that can play osu! without punching my wall or something?

._.
No
ColdTooth
what's Osu! again?
7ambda

ColdTooth wrote:

what's Osu! again?
A university in Ohio.
Topic Starter
Vollmilchnoob
WTF are u weirdos talking lol... i just wanted to say thanks to the Admins and Peppy for this awesome free to play game... but some ppl like u allways needs to troll....
Birdy
nice necrobump.
ciara_old_1

z SiiK wrote:

WTF are u weirdos talking lol... i just wanted to say thanks to the Admins and Peppy for this awesome free to play game... but some ppl like u allways needs to troll....
there will always be trolls, get used to it. xd
Pawsu
Why did we have to necrobump this? This was 3 months ago.
ciara_old_1
he probably hasn't checked back on his own thread till now and wanted to comment on it
True Mythical
nice necro
Railey2
do you all not know what a necro is?

He just responded to his own thread because he didn't see it sooner. Apparently necro now means bumping anything that is older than 10 days.
Jellyblob
x
Railey2

Jellyblob56 wrote:

Railey2 wrote:

do you all not know what a necro is?

He just responded to his own thread because he didn't see it sooner. Apparently necro now means bumping anything that is older than 10 days.
nice necro xd
ur mum is a necro