forum

Milky Holmes Cast - Seikai wa Hitotsu! Janai!! (TV Size)

posted
Total Posts
show more
Kitsuneko
KanaRin
Takos
:)
Rare
Suzully
星を投げていなかっただとっ!?
whymeman
Huh...? I see a file named apploachcircle.png, but isn't it supposed to be named approachcircle.png? Also, comboburst-0 and comboburst-1 are WAY up at the top of the play field. Can you atleast reduce the hight by 1/3 to let the images appear at the center?
And WHY is the spinner-metre and spinner-background at the size of 1034 x 691? Its supposed to be 1023 x 692.
Topic Starter
Hinacle

whymeman wrote:

Huh...? I see a file named apploachcircle.png, but isn't it supposed to be named approachcircle.png?Done!! Also, comboburst-0 and comboburst-1 are WAY up at the top of the play field. Can you atleast reduce the hight by 1/3 to let the images appear at the center?Done!!
And WHY is the spinner-metre and spinner-background at the size of 1034 x 691? Its supposed to be 1023 x 692.Done!!
Thank you mod~!!
whymeman
Don't worry, I didn't forget about you. I just found some decent images for the comboburst replacements and i'm in the process of making them right now http://puu.sh/2DqU

Just had some trouble to search for them, and other issues to deal with.

Okay, that took a bit longer than I expected.... But anyways, I was able to make some combobursts for the map at a decent size and style. Also GIMP compressed to save a few KB form the file size.

Download: Combobursts.rar
Topic Starter
Hinacle

whymeman wrote:

Don't worry, I didn't forget about you. I just found some decent images for the comboburst replacements and i'm in the processor of making them right now http://puu.sh/2DqU

Just had some trouble to search for them, and other issues to deal with.

Okay, that took a bit longer than I expected.... But anyways, I was able to make some combobursts for the map at a decent size and style. Also GIMP compressed to save a few KB form the file size.
Really Thnak you!!

cute comboburst><

done~!!
orsola
ibutuko
:D
Mayzel
:!:
whymeman
Much better.
Topic Starter
Hinacle

whymeman wrote:

Much better.
Thank you~>w<b
Kyonko Hizara
Nixnez
2 weeks late for this request, sorry >_<

Maps seem fine, nothing to pick on, and it's already bubbled! Good luck with your ranking~

がんばって~
Kumatanchi
love it! great map, for a great anime op ;3 stared XD
Risteel
yurai3103
|ω'*)つっ"~☆ みんなのトイズでrankedへ!
自分は、頑張ってもhardがギリギリできるかどうかてトコですが><
コーデリアさんのお花畑や、かまぼこ等スキンもかわいいし、楽しい譜面でした❤
keimntn
☆神☆

-my pending map-
Horie Yui - PRESENTER (TV size)
rimokonkunn2
sabumanju
kinomototatsurou
blissfulyoshi
Why is KanaRin not in the tags? Add pls

Kana's Taiko Oni:
01:32:042 - end the kiai here to be consistent with other diffs and because I don't see a need for stars after the song ends

Kitsuneko:
00:06:454 (1) - new combo here (wanted to have 2 shorter combos here like the following 2 combos)
00:46:689 (2,3,4) - I don't really like the antijump here

Insane:
01:19:337 (6) - new combo to be consistent with 01:08:219 (1)

================

Fairly good for a first map. Popping over the kiai timing and tag,but besides that there is not too much to fix. (I would like it if all your sliders were symmetrical xD) After fixing that, contact me, and I'll decide what to do after that at that time. For now, star!
Kitsuneko
Topic Starter
Hinacle

blissfulyoshi wrote:

Why is KanaRin not in the tags? Add pls

Kana's Taiko Oni:
01:32:042 - end the kiai here to be consistent with other diffs and because I don't see a need for stars after the song ends

Kitsuneko:
00:06:454 (1) - new combo here (wanted to have 2 shorter combos here like the following 2 combos)
00:46:689 (2,3,4) - I don't really like the antijump here

Insane:
01:19:337 (6) - new combo to be consistent with 01:08:219 (1)

================

Fairly good for a first map. Popping over the kiai timing and tag,but besides that there is not too much to fix. (I would like it if all your sliders were symmetrical xD) After fixing that, contact me, and I'll decide what to do after that at that time. For now, star!
Thank you mod~!!

All done~><
banvi
oh :oops:
blissfulyoshi
Forgot to check this earlier, change the slider tick rate to 2 for all diffs (2 fits the music a lot better than 1/2, according to me and a few other ppl I asked)

Tell when you change it, and I'll rank. (Also, no kds pls)
Topic Starter
Hinacle

blissfulyoshi wrote:

Forgot to check this earlier, change the slider tick rate to 2 for all diffs (2 fits the music a lot better than 1/2, according to me and a few other ppl I asked)

Tell when you change it, and I'll rank. (Also, no kds pls)
Thank you mod!!

done!!
blissfulyoshi
Ranked!
Topic Starter
Hinacle

blissfulyoshi wrote:

Ranked!
Thank you Ranked!!
IceBeam
Congratulations ;)
Aleks719
Gratz you, yeah!
DerekMcD
My modding does work! Congrats!!! Told you that you need stars.
Waryas
gratz
Cyril Scarlet
かみしゃま
h3k1ru
another awesome flow stuff from Hinacle :oops:
KanaRin
おめでとう~!  :)
digiaria
Congratulations~~!!!!! :D
Topic Starter
Hinacle