forum

Doubt about tablet :/

posted
Total Posts
show more
Alea

Khelly wrote:

How is answering the question rude? Shall we always say "yes" when someone asks that?
Well, for me his grammar is pretty decent. At least if u understood it works.
Yuudachi-kun

Alea wrote:

Khelly wrote:

How is answering the question rude? Shall we always say "yes" when someone asks that?
But then how does that affect how "rude" my comment is?
Alea

Khelly wrote:

Alea wrote:

But then how does that affect how "rude" my comment is?
From my place it seems rude to me, so I told u my opinion.
Topic Starter
Wolfierawr
DeathHydra
Your english is pretty good already. You used grammar correctly (I think). You just got some wrong spelling.

Choise --> choice
Beginer --> beginner
Deva
My fav anime is Kyonyuu Fantasy.

What about you?
Mahogany
My favorite anime is my little pony
Risa
I'm a loli

inb4 lock
Topic Starter
Wolfierawr
Well mine is Damachi (Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka)
Xyrus_old_1

Wolfierawr wrote:

Just one more thing off-topic.. Is my english good? I have been learning it since 2 years ago..

DeathAdderz wrote:

Your english is pretty good already. You used grammar correctly (I think).
"and I wanna you guys" == and I want to you guys --> and I want you guys

It mainly depends on whether you consider the slang to be "correct" or not, but it's certainly easy enough to understand.

NOWHERE NEAR ENOUGH COMMAS THOUGH!!! :D
KRNK_old_1
I personally won't recommend H420, because of a fact and a bias:
Fact: H420 has battery in the pen, which makes it heavy, whereas all Wacom tablets are battery-free for the pens.
Bias: Huion's reliability... I'll just say that I'm not sure. Some people say that theirs have no problem, but... well it's a bias.

As for English, I'll recommend you to type formally until you graduate from beginner level.
Random abbreviations will make you look like black girls.
Yuudachi-kun

Genstars31 wrote:

Fact: H420 has battery in the pen, which makes it heavy, whereas all Wacom tablets are battery-free for the pens.
This makes it heavier. Personally I don't think it's very heavy at all in spite of that and it's not necessarily a negative thing.
KRNK_old_1

Khelly wrote:

Genstars31 wrote:

This makes it heavier. Personally I don't think it's very heavy at all in spite of that and it's not necessarily a negative thing.
True, but most people will still prefer lighter pens, especially when they hover. I would agree that weight doesn't affect much to drag players.
And Wacoms don't need to recharge.
Yuudachi-kun
I almost forgot - for reliability the usb that was shipped with the H420 broke on me after about 3 months because it was a piece of shit so I had to buy a new one from amazon. That one has worked for a year now.
_handholding
I have a huion and the weight of the pen feels nice to me evenm it doesnt feel too heavy at all from when I first picked it up (I'm a dragger)

^Similar to Khelly I also had to get another tablet as the first one seemed to have a 'mental' breakdown and just didnt want to respond to the drivers properly at all
gregest
I bought CTL-480S first cuz everyone said it's good so I bought that
Topic Starter
Wolfierawr

Genstars31 wrote:

I personally won't recommend H420, because of a fact and a bias:
Bias: Huion's reliability... I'll just say that I'm not sure. Some people say that theirs have no problem, but... well it's a bias.

As for English, I'll recommend you to type formally until you graduate from beginner level.
Random abbreviations will make you look like black girls.
I have never thought about the weight of the pen.. and about me english, I learnt my whole english by playing and watching anime that's why I use random abbreviations.. My teacher is such a lazy and was only speaking about bullying or cyberbulling or whatever :( :(
Yuudachi-kun

Kisses wrote:

I have a huion and the weight of the pen feels nice to me evenm it doesnt feel too heavy at all from when I first picked it up (I'm a dragger)

^Similar to Khelly I also had to get another tablet as the first one seemed to have a 'mental' breakdown and just didnt want to respond to the drivers properly at all
I had to buy a new USB*

Also I found an old driver for the H420 on these forums uploaded by some french dude and it works way better than the newer ones.
Topic Starter
Wolfierawr

Khelly wrote:

Kisses wrote:

I had to buy a new USB*

Also I found an old driver for the H420 on these forums uploaded by some french dude and it works way better than the newer ones.
Can you send the link for it?
Yuudachi-kun
Nordast
I just got my CTL-490 and I can play well on 4*+ maps.
I can't play those maps well with mouse.
Topic Starter
Wolfierawr

Khelly wrote:

https://osu.ppy.sh/forum/p/3663123
Thanks
Topic Starter
Wolfierawr

Frillite wrote:

I just got my CTL-490 and I can play well on 4*+ maps.
I can't play those maps well with mouse.
nice
FrzR
xD

its ok
ithgyu

Khelly wrote:

Genstars31 wrote:

Its pretty damn heavy compared to wacom, wacom pens feel 1000x nicer
Mahogany

II Jelli II wrote:

Its pretty damn heavy compared to wacom, wacom pens feel 1000x nicer
Can confirm, recently switched to wacom from huion

So much lighter, easier to handle, and less awkward to hold, and the side buttons don't fuck up your grip like they do on the huion.
KanoSet
my mouse weights 5x times -as for the huion pen-, stop whining ppl
Sayorie
Wacom tablets might seem too expensive, but the functionality and feel of the tablet is worth the cost. All of its features are really helpful when you create digital art, more so when you want to aim at circles too.

Huion tablets, on the other hand, are just enough when you just want to aim at circles.

Pick one.
Yuudachi-kun
If it's pretty damn heavy then you're using a feather.