forum

Hai c:

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Vagrant
Heyo!
I'm NotTyph c:

I've playing osu! for 1 month (Yes, I know I joined 4 months ago, but I didn't like the game *cough cough* I thought only mania existed *cough cough* c:

I've just got a tablet for osu! and I'm improving extremely at the game - at first I would get B on normal maps no mods, now I get S on some hard maps and I'm close to 200 pp ;)

I used to be extremely shy in this community (believe me or not, I literally was fearing to press the enter button to say hai xD), but now it's all enjoyable C:

So... idk, going to talk about my "story" on osu! c:
It all started when I found a video of Cookiezi playing a map (a meme map - scarlet rose xd), I started liking the game and I downloaded it. At first, I played Soleily - Renatus in the osu!Mania difficulty and I didn't know how to play in the normal osu! mode. So I uninstalled the game. Some months later, I looked at other videos of it and I became interested, especially because of some posts from a forum by someone (cough cough Jackzy98) then I started playing. End of the story xD.

Looking forward to meet you all in the chat c: Byee (but wat if the bye is only for this thread?)~
Chaosemerald
Hello and welcome to the forums! ^^
Poii
hy NotTyph :)

im a newbie to in osu!

i hope u enjoy this game *chough :)
vizzy
Welcome! Hope you like it here.
Topic Starter
Vagrant

PoPoii wrote:

hy NotTyph :)

im a newbie to in osu!

i hope u enjoy this game *chough :)
But you have 1000 pp and I 216 :C but thanks ;)

vizzy wrote:

Welcome! Hope you like it here.

Chaosemerald wrote:

Hello and welcome to the forums! ^^
Thanks to both users c:
-SayaKai
Welcome to forums and have (not) fun
Meah
Hello NotTyph, welcome to forums. Enjoy ;)
Erie

NotTyph wrote:

Heyo!
I'm NotTyph c:
If you aren't Typh then.......who is

LoL but hey and stuff :3
Hikona
Hey Welcome to the forums