forum

a gift for you all

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Ephemeral
for the past 3 years, the denizens of this subforum have been locked in a battle between the OT of the past, and the OT of the future.

in the past, OT was formerly a utopia of 100% funny and entertaining content with absolutely no bad posters ever while everything that was not lumped into that inclusive category was deemed shit, terrible, awful, repugnant, repulsive, disgusting and generally unwanted.

well, let's be real, all of those things are still the case, but we can't fool ourselves into thinking that anybody is still around who cares about that sort of stuff anymore. a new guard has taken over the time-honored duty of shitposting this forum into oblivion, and as with all things, it is time to get with the times.

rest in peace valhalla, 2012-2016. we hardly knew you, and it was probably for the best.

there shall be no more new age bongo jazz club poetry threads, no more brian drawing catgirls and other ridiculously lewd things on request, no more shellghost hastily rewriting terrible sonic fanfiction posts for everybody's amusement, no more eternal mother's day for dkun.

there shall be no more wojjan perpetually importing mspa/homestuck protomemes for the uncultured masses to be confused over, no more competitions to see who can equate the most distasteful thing to trash boat or bassist vinyl the quickest. there shall be no more admittance to thelewa's fanclub, for the halls of finland's most esteemed OT shitposter-player hybrid have closed themselves forever. there will be no more plotter.

i free all of you from living up to this insurmountable mantle, and unshackle you from your destinies to pursue your own paths of glorious shitposting. OT is now something very different from what it once was way back when, and it is time for the reckoning to finally be made.

maybe one day, you can have your own valhalla, too.

maybe.
Yuudachi-kun
There was homestuck in here? I WANTED IN ON IT

BUCKET BUCKET BUCKET BUCKET
Topic Starter
Ephemeral
oh god i suddenly wonder if i have made a terrible mistake
GladiOol
-Makishima S-
More shitpost space, i like it!
Yuudachi-kun

Ephemeral wrote:

oh god i suddenly wonder if i have made a terrible mistake
Yuudachi-kun
Yuudachi-kun
Ephemeral will you be my kissmesis? I have a quadrant for you
ColdTooth
Someone help me. I do not know how to shitpost.
Mahogany
I will forever miss the pinned threads
Yuudachi-kun
I'm going to ship you and coldtooth together SO HARD
-Makishima S-
winber1 teached me how to shitpost, i am glad to have good mentor in this mystery technique.
Railey2
make OT great again.

The time of lewd fanfics has begun. Hikaurani S2 when

[Taiga] wrote:

winber1 teached me how to shitpost, i am glad to have good mentor in this mystery technique.
m8
-Makishima S-
sush, my englando is bad, i should be a challenjour but mai tim holds mi back xD
Mahogany

Khelly wrote:

Thank god it's literally impossible to make a good ship name between me and cold thx to my old name
Cyclohexane

maybe we can start something new
bring back the power this place deserves
-Makishima S-
O-oooooooooo AAAAE-A-A-I-A-U- JO-oooooooooooo AAE-O-A-A-U-U-A- E-eee-ee-eee AAAAE-A-E-I-E-A-JO-ooo-oo-oo-oo EEEEO-A-AAA-AAAA
deadbeat
let's face it color, we'll never have another thread of that caliber again :(
Foxtrot
i'm somewhat glad the thelewa thread is gone because it was really sad to see all of those people wanting to join a circle that died long ago
Mahogany
I still want to be a part of thelewa's fanclub
DaddyCoolVipper
i free all of you from living
if only
Yuudachi-kun

Dulcet wrote:

i'm somewhat glad the thelewa thread is gone because it was really sad to see all of those people wanting to join a circle that died long ago
No one posted in it anyways.
-Makishima S-

Khelly wrote:

Dulcet wrote:

No one posted in it anyways.
t/254141
Mahogany
I posted in it
silmarilen

Mr Color wrote:

maybe we can start something new
bring back the power this place deserves
i see what you did there

and i can show this with pride
silmarilen

GladiOol wrote:

Great bye every i am sorry
damn my screenshot in that thread is gone and i don't have it saved on my pc.
ColdTooth

Khelly wrote:

Welp my life is a lie

Mahogany wrote:

Khelly wrote:

Thank god it's literally impossible to make a good ship name between me and cold thx to my old name
Too late MahoColdGanyTooth.

Because that is how you ruin shipping.
Yuudachi-kun

ColdTooth wrote:

Mahogany wrote:

Too late MahoColdGanyTooth.

Because that is how you ruin shipping.
Mahogany Tooth. Easy ship name
Mahogany
Nope, that's literally just my old name so it can't be a ship name
Yuudachi-kun
That's literally your old name so it's the best ship name.
Mahogany
No its a shit ship name and you are shit (not rly)
FuZ
posting in sticky thread
Rilene
posting before it gets locked
and rip old OT
GladiOol
guys instead of seeing this as the end, see this as a new beginning. an opportunity. a chance to achieve new, great things in off-topic. i think if we could all just get along, off-topic will become the most best and friendly place on all the osu! forums. maybe, with all our combined kindness, the best community on the internet. i know i havent said this, perhaps ever, but i want you to know that i love all of you. you are all unique and full of inspiration and its an honor for me to browse these forums reading your kind posts. this is not the end of off-topic. this is the beginning of a new chapter. with love and gratidude, gladiool.
Rilene

GladiOol wrote:

friendly place on all the osu! forums
i wish, amen
show more