forum

Overwatch

posted
Total Posts
show more
worst fl player

whymeman wrote:

OzzyOzrock wrote:

I can't bring myself to care about "unbalanced matchmaking" when the only goal is to improve individually. Does it suck to lose because your team won't focus point? Yeah. But seeing your 4 golds and noticing your tracking aim increase etc. is rewarding enough.
Or getting Player of the game with someone that normally doesn't get it... http://whymeman.s-ul.eu/Gyy5yY29

I know the record and gameplay was a bit crappy, but at least my team won from that struggle. As for "balanced teams", I can see your point on improving yourself, but a game like that (and others), you get judged on your rank points by many people who don't know better which is unfair since usually your points drop from shitty or trolling teams. You can still have skill though, it would just be harder to show for it ingame.
holy fuck

that's the first time I have ever seen a ana be play of the game.
Weez

whymeman wrote:

OzzyOzrock wrote:

I can't bring myself to care about "unbalanced matchmaking" when the only goal is to improve individually. Does it suck to lose because your team won't focus point? Yeah. But seeing your 4 golds and noticing your tracking aim increase etc. is rewarding enough.
Or getting Player of the game with someone that normally doesn't get it... http://whymeman.s-ul.eu/Gyy5yY29

I know the record and gameplay was a bit crappy, but at least my team won from that struggle. As for "balanced teams", I can see your point on improving yourself, but a game like that (and others), you get judged on your rank points by many people who don't know better which is unfair since usually your points drop from shitty or trolling teams. You can still have skill though, it would just be harder to show for it ingame.
goals right now!!!
Topic Starter
OzzyOzrock
inb4 halloween announcement
-Makishima S-
Yocake
I've got Hanzo/Pharah/Reinhardt special Halloween skin, really want a mercy's skin as well!
Ryuo

[Taiga] wrote:

Now thats one hell of luck you got there :O
Kimitakari
I just bought an Overwatch and I got 2 legendaries in 2 days. Is this real life?
-Makishima S-
I have right now 23 boxes to open.

Gotta probably do image gallery or opening movie with this.

Hog power!
whymeman

"What a typical day in quick play looks like..."

A lot of people seem to get Mercy's Witch Skin pretty easy, but struggle with the others. I happen to get mine at the first try, but that's pretty much it so far. I just hope you're not one of those unlucky people that open a whole lot of nothing from all those boxes.
GSG95
can't login help what happened
whymeman
Well, I finally got Reaper's HW skin.

And also had to deal with our tank being insane..... http://whymeman.s-ul.eu/oA1bVUqX
Topic Starter
OzzyOzrock
I prestiged to farm boxes so I better get those legendaries smh

regardless im bound to buy 50
DLEnta258
don't you think they increased the drop rate on legendries, cuz i got mercy legendary skin as soon as i booted up the game :P
Topic Starter
OzzyOzrock
it's never been a low rate, but yeah mercy is very common
einna

there will be a free overwatch weekend next week!!
[straight from the playoverwatch website]

SPOILER
Attention, recruits! If you haven't already had the opportunity to suit up and save the world as one of Overwatch's heroes, now's your chance.

From November 18–21, we're putting out the call to any prospective agents: assemble your team and dive in during the Overwatch Free Weekend on PC, PlayStation 4, or Xbox One!

For this free weekend, we're making Overwatch's full roster of 22 heroes and 13 maps available for play in a variety of modes, including Quick Play, Custom Games, and the latest Weekly Brawl. Players will also have the ability to level up, earn Loot Boxes, and unlock a variety of different customization options.

(Plus, if you decide to purchase a copy of Overwatch after test driving the game, you'll get to keep any progress that you made during the weekend—just be sure to use the same Battle.net, Xbox Live or Sony Entertainment account that you played on.)
Topic Starter
OzzyOzrock
3 days to play with my friends who can't run the game well enough to buy it!
BlueberrySansy

What about Sombra? :o
DLEnta258
Sombra gets annoying, especially when I play Mercy.

Does playing mercy for 28hrs, counts as a being a mercy main? :P
whymeman
I feel Season 3 comp is going to be utter hell.....

They're also reworking Symmetra but I feel that might make Reinhardt more "useless" once her mechanics patch is released since people never pick him when they need to. They're too worried about DPS over winning.
DLEnta258

whymeman wrote:

They're also reworking Symmetra but I feel that might make Reinhardt more "useless" once her mechanics patch is released since people never pick him when they need to. They're too worried about DPS over winning.
Agreed, But atleast she kinda has use now. Rather then being picked for just that first point on defence
whymeman

DLEnta258 wrote:

whymeman wrote:

Agreed, But atleast she kinda has use now. Rather then being picked for just that first point on defence
Or to troll people with death portals......
DLEnta258

whymeman wrote:

I hate when they do that!

Mercy: *falls from high ledge* "Thanks!... ahh!"
whymeman

DLEnta258 wrote:

whymeman wrote:

I hate when they do that!

Mercy: *falls from high ledge* "Thanks!... ahh!"
It also doesn't help when your team tries to kill everyone else but Mei......... then you get team wiped by her. Though, not everyone is alert in random instances....
DLEnta258

whymeman wrote:

It also doesn't help when your team tries to kill everyone else but Mei......... then you get team wiped by her.
Yup Mei is Bae, until she uses her alt
whymeman

When you see 11:59 on the clock....

Edit: Don't tell me they did this crap for all game modes now.....
DLEnta258

whymeman wrote:

When you see 11:59 on the clock....

Edit: Don't tell me they did this crap for all game modes now.....
Lol, and at least you get less people abandoning
Jazz
Iunno I still think Reinhardt is a better tank since he has complete control over his shield unlike Winston's and Rework Symmetra's
ColdTooth
New xmas skin! King's Row festivized

Also fuck me on my first box

-Annie

YES YES I LOVE IT
Topic Starter
OzzyOzrock
if i get this tracer skin in a box ill have 5 legendaries for a character i dont play
-Annie
i really want that zenyatta skin tho
MrAdamson45
XD this game made everyone forget about battleborn and made the devs of battleborn to give corridor digital free money XD
-Annie

so lucky but at the same time so so unlucky
Cloudchaser
I got a Legendary Emote from Zarya ;_; I don't even play her
Topic Starter
OzzyOzrock
good emote tho
Jazz
GenCy confirmed but PharCy still a better strat
Kimitakari
And this is why I fall in love for Mei
Cloudchaser