Overwatch

posted
Total Posts
309
show more
FuZ

OzzyOzrock wrote:

placements put me in 62, i'm pretty happy with that. now i need to belong there xdddd
the season ends in 6 days
Topic Starter
OzzyOzrock
ya ik, saying that the real test is being around 62 again when it comes back, placement luck is a thing i've dealt with in other games
-Makishima S-


Just gonna leave this here... almost 5k dmg in 3min match, one man army stomp - new record for me as someone who main DVa/Mercy/Mei.
FuZ

[Taiga] wrote:

dont you get heavy input lag with these framerate drops? whenever my fps goes under my fps cap (110) im getting mouse lag and the game become barely playable

looks like your fps cap is around 130 and you get 50 in teamfights, thats why im asking
-Makishima S-
Normally i have ~200, ~150 in teamfights. Just Bandicam somehow drops FPS, same as any streaming software.
Noticed that streaming Overwatch is pain in the ass, pretty big one because of FPS drops.

Nah, i don't have any input lag.



I felt in love with japanese voice pack, so many heros sounds diffrently, voices fits their characters way better.
Topic Starter
OzzyOzrock
No they fucking don't, they ignore the nationality of the character by ignoring accents lmao. Not that they can really help it, I don't want to hear a Japanese girl pretend she has a cockney accent.
Worst FL Player
wish ranked came back quicker. FeelsBadMan
FuZ

L-a-m-e-y [ B ] wrote:

wish ranked came back quicker. FeelsBadMan
play on ptr
Worst FL Player

FuZ wrote:

L-a-m-e-y [ B ] wrote:

wish ranked came back quicker. FeelsBadMan
play on ptr
lol it doesn't feel the same :I
Topic Starter
OzzyOzrock
yeah it's like PBE ranked on league, people know it means nothing they just play
Faunsce
Pretty nice game but my shit build can't run it Q_Q. On top of that, I am too broke to buy it. If you wanna know My Build.
Madvillain
I quitted Overwatch after playing for 2 months, you'll be just fine.
whymeman
That feeling when you're the only one in the team alive standing trying to move the payload during Overtime.....



Plus, it hasn't been too great for me on there lately since they got hit with a ddos. Its kinda laggy on and off with some really unbalanced team play.
Topic Starter
OzzyOzrock
I can't bring myself to care about "unbalanced matchmaking" when the only goal is to improve individually. Does it suck to lose because your team won't focus point? Yeah. But seeing your 4 golds and noticing your tracking aim increase etc. is rewarding enough.
Worst FL Player
I have just realised that 5 stars level 100 isn't the end......you have silver and gold.........that is another 1000 levels.


END MY LIFE
Espionage724
I have yet to play Overwatch. I own no current-gen console, and I run Linux primarily on my computers (Overwatch is DX11).
whymeman

OzzyOzrock wrote:

I can't bring myself to care about "unbalanced matchmaking" when the only goal is to improve individually. Does it suck to lose because your team won't focus point? Yeah. But seeing your 4 golds and noticing your tracking aim increase etc. is rewarding enough.
Or getting Player of the game with someone that normally doesn't get it... http://whymeman.s-ul.eu/Gyy5yY29

I know the record and gameplay was a bit crappy, but at least my team won from that struggle. As for "balanced teams", I can see your point on improving yourself, but a game like that (and others), you get judged on your rank points by many people who don't know better which is unfair since usually your points drop from shitty or trolling teams. You can still have skill though, it would just be harder to show for it ingame.
Worst FL Player

whymeman wrote:

OzzyOzrock wrote:

I can't bring myself to care about "unbalanced matchmaking" when the only goal is to improve individually. Does it suck to lose because your team won't focus point? Yeah. But seeing your 4 golds and noticing your tracking aim increase etc. is rewarding enough.
Or getting Player of the game with someone that normally doesn't get it... http://whymeman.s-ul.eu/Gyy5yY29

I know the record and gameplay was a bit crappy, but at least my team won from that struggle. As for "balanced teams", I can see your point on improving yourself, but a game like that (and others), you get judged on your rank points by many people who don't know better which is unfair since usually your points drop from shitty or trolling teams. You can still have skill though, it would just be harder to show for it ingame.
holy fuck

that's the first time I have ever seen a ana be play of the game.
Weez

whymeman wrote:

OzzyOzrock wrote:

I can't bring myself to care about "unbalanced matchmaking" when the only goal is to improve individually. Does it suck to lose because your team won't focus point? Yeah. But seeing your 4 golds and noticing your tracking aim increase etc. is rewarding enough.
Or getting Player of the game with someone that normally doesn't get it... http://whymeman.s-ul.eu/Gyy5yY29

I know the record and gameplay was a bit crappy, but at least my team won from that struggle. As for "balanced teams", I can see your point on improving yourself, but a game like that (and others), you get judged on your rank points by many people who don't know better which is unfair since usually your points drop from shitty or trolling teams. You can still have skill though, it would just be harder to show for it ingame.
goals right now!!!
Topic Starter
OzzyOzrock
inb4 halloween announcement
show more
Please sign in to reply.

New reply