forum

Overwatch

posted
Total Posts
show more
SolarFrost_old
Living in a hotel atm :( Can't play overwatch until i reach the U.S and Ana was released.
Shoutoshi
eh ovrewatch ess okay btu it's not fun when you are foreced to play only reinhart or mercy when the rest of your team is playing genji and the team is on de3fense. alos had a game where my team consisted of offensive symmetra and tovbjorn
worst fl player
holy shit D.va update is OP
Kibbleru
y are ppl talking abot ana as if shes actually good xd
worst fl player

Kibbleru wrote:

tru
Ceph23

Kibbleru wrote:

Bruh I've seen Anas make one hero become an absolute madman and just wipe out the entire enemy team. Coupled with some insane burst healing (Also highest potential heal per second in the game) and a mechanic to shut down a lot of ults, Ana is actually good.
Thing is she has quite the high skill cap. It is also REALLY hard to play Ana effectively if you don't coordinate with your team. I can't count how many times I wanted to shoot/grenade a critical teammate, then out of nowhere, a teammate with full health blocks my shot and takes the heal instead.

I don't know man maybe it's just me, but I find shooting my teammates to be rather satisfying.

Edit: oh wow look at that, Ana buff out of nowhere.
worst fl player
ana is good IF you know what your doing ( offcourse, lol ), have a good laid out team, like have around 2-3 good heroes to connect to her ulti like roadhog would be great combo due to how slow of movement and shooting speed is. Etc
Kibbleru
well now she is cuz she just got buffed
787B
In other news, despite the second nerf, McCree remains cancer and Blizzard don't know what to do anymore.
Ceph23

Moon Dancer wrote:

In other news, despite the second nerf, McCree remains cancer and Blizzard don't know what to do anymore.
Yeah blizzard pretty much said they wanted him to be an "Anti Flanker", but after that Fan the hammer nerf he was just shit.
Also how does buffing primary fire falloff distance makes him an Anti Flanker?
worst fl player

Moon Dancer wrote:

SOMEWHERE IN THE WORLD

SOMEWHERE

NO MATTER WHAT

THERE

W
I
L
L

A
L
W
A
Y
S

B
E

HIGH

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON
Rurree
Finally a POTG with my main after how many games..

Because you know, there's Bastion, Genji, Torbjorn, Reaper, Junkrat.. :(
Aomi

Rurree wrote:

did you just say you have a main in overwatch??
ImTriggered
worst fl player

Aomi wrote:

Rurree wrote:

ImTriggered
never knew you played overwatch. after all its rated 16+ :^))))))
Tae

L-a-m-e-y [ B ] wrote:

Aomi wrote:

ImTriggered
dw, she plays Mercy
Rurree

Aomi wrote:

Rurree wrote:

ImTriggered
yeah why
Aomi

L-a-m-e-y [ B ] wrote:

i dont
worst fl player
ohhhhhh.
787B

L-a-m-e-y [ B ] wrote:

ohhhhhh.
Your sig makes me cry :(
worst fl player

Moon Dancer wrote:

L-a-m-e-y [ B ] wrote:

ohhhhhh.
Your sig makes me cry :(
pretty dank xd
DeletedUser_4041880
Ceph23

Frostei wrote:

well someone had a good time
Topic Starter
OzzyOzrock
i leave for 2 weeks and forget how to roadhog

60+% hook acc to 20%

a...
worst fl player
get gud at aim xd
Topic Starter
OzzyOzrock
placements put me in 62, i'm pretty happy with that. now i need to belong there xdddd
FuZ

OzzyOzrock wrote:

placements put me in 62, i'm pretty happy with that. now i need to belong there xdddd
the season ends in 6 days
Topic Starter
OzzyOzrock
ya ik, saying that the real test is being around 62 again when it comes back, placement luck is a thing i've dealt with in other games
-Makishima S-

Just gonna leave this here... almost 5k dmg in 3min match, one man army stomp - new record for me as someone who main DVa/Mercy/Mei.
FuZ

[Taiga] wrote:

dont you get heavy input lag with these framerate drops? whenever my fps goes under my fps cap (110) im getting mouse lag and the game become barely playable

looks like your fps cap is around 130 and you get 50 in teamfights, thats why im asking
-Makishima S-
Normally i have ~200, ~150 in teamfights. Just Bandicam somehow drops FPS, same as any streaming software.
Noticed that streaming Overwatch is pain in the ass, pretty big one because of FPS drops.

Nah, i don't have any input lag.

I felt in love with japanese voice pack, so many heros sounds diffrently, voices fits their characters way better.
Topic Starter
OzzyOzrock
No they fucking don't, they ignore the nationality of the character by ignoring accents lmao. Not that they can really help it, I don't want to hear a Japanese girl pretend she has a cockney accent.
worst fl player
wish ranked came back quicker. FeelsBadMan
FuZ

L-a-m-e-y [ B ] wrote:

play on ptr
worst fl player

FuZ wrote:

L-a-m-e-y [ B ] wrote:

play on ptr
lol it doesn't feel the same :I
Topic Starter
OzzyOzrock
yeah it's like PBE ranked on league, people know it means nothing they just play
Faunsce
Pretty nice game but my shit build can't run it Q_Q. On top of that, I am too broke to buy it. If you wanna know My Build.
Rurree
I quitted Overwatch after playing for 2 months, you'll be just fine.
whymeman
That feeling when you're the only one in the team alive standing trying to move the payload during Overtime.....

Plus, it hasn't been too great for me on there lately since they got hit with a ddos. Its kinda laggy on and off with some really unbalanced team play.
Topic Starter
OzzyOzrock
I can't bring myself to care about "unbalanced matchmaking" when the only goal is to improve individually. Does it suck to lose because your team won't focus point? Yeah. But seeing your 4 golds and noticing your tracking aim increase etc. is rewarding enough.
worst fl player
I have just realised that 5 stars level 100 isn't the end......you have silver and gold.........that is another 1000 levels.

END MY LIFE
show more