forum

Overwatch

posted
Total Posts
show more
Topic Starter
OzzyOzrock
One day you'll face 6 Zaryas and get fucked.

I speak from experience.
Liiraye
played 4 torbjörn and 2 genji on attack and steamrolled the defending team in less than 5 min

I don't even
Stefan

Liiraye wrote:

4 torbjörn
And suddenly I feel like vomitting. I really hope they remove this from competitive games and limit that to "custom games".
Lance

Stefan wrote:

Liiraye wrote:

4 torbjörn
And suddenly I feel like vomitting. I really hope they remove this from competitive games and limit that to "custom games".
It's easy enough to counter if your team is even slightly good/aware. I just hate how it changes the way you play the game. It's a flow and fun killer. Same with bastion despite him being so easy to counter.
AutoMedic

OzzyOzrock wrote:

I speak from experience.
Six winstons and NO ESCAPE
Vapor

AutoMedic wrote:

OzzyOzrock wrote:

I speak from experience.
Six winstons and NO ESCAPE
two winstons is bad enough oh god
FuZ
IF YOU'RE IN ATTACK AND THE ENEMY TEAM ISNT ON THE CAPTURE POINT, INSTEAD OF TURTLING IN BASE TRYING TO KILL THEM (WHICH YOU CAN'T BECAUSE YOU'RE OBVIOUSLY TOO FUCKING BAD TO DEAL WITH A WIDOW OR TORBJORN) PLEASE TAKE FAST HEROES AND JUMP ON THE FUCKING POINT STOP BEING RETARDED

IT WILL SPLIT THEM AND MAKE YOUR TEAM ADVANCE MORE EASILY, AND WHEN THEY COME TO YOU AND YOU'RE ALONE ON THE POINT JUST GO IN A BUILDING OR SOMETHING, THEY WILL FOLLOW YOU BECAUSE THEY'RE FUCKING RETARDED AND THAT'S THE POINT OF THIS STRATEGY AND HOW YOU CARRY SOLOQ WHEN YOUR TEAM IS A BUNCH OF AUTIST

thanks
Ceph23

FuZ wrote:

IF YOU'RE IN ATTACK AND THE ENEMY TEAM ISNT ON THE CAPTURE POINT, INSTEAD OF TURTLING IN BASE TRYING TO KILL THEM (WHICH YOU CAN'T BECAUSE YOU'RE OBVIOUSLY TOO FUCKING BAD TO DEAL WITH A WIDOW OR TORBJORN) PLEASE TAKE FAST HEROES AND JUMP ON THE FUCKING POINT STOP BEING RETARDED

thanks
I had a game yesterday where we saw the enemy team camping our spawn point (Hanamura). So we went 5 D.vas and a Lucio and just rushed the capture points. Game was a little over a minute long. The only guy that was defending was a lone Roadhog that died twice.
It felt real good to say the least.
Vapor
i find this to work really well on volskaya industries with that path around the left side, it's very easy to get to the first point with no resistance almost every time and in doing so you pull the enemy team back allowing the rest of your team to push to cap. if not then you'll probably hit at least a checkpoint mark or two on the point capture ~
787B

FuZ wrote:

IT WILL SPLIT THEM AND MAKE YOUR TEAM ADVANCE MORE EASILY, AND WHEN THEY COME TO YOU AND YOU'RE ALONE ON THE POINT JUST GO IN A BUILDING OR SOMETHING, THEY WILL FOLLOW YOU BECAUSE THEY'RE FUCKING RETARDED AND THAT'S THE POINT OF THIS STRATEGY AND HOW YOU CARRY SOLOQ WHEN YOUR TEAM IS A BUNCH OF AUTIST

thanks
Still doesnt seem to work on Temple of Anubis.
Also, fast heroes = fast deaths.
AutoMedic

FuZ wrote:

thanks
Note: Only works on Hollywood
FuZ

AutoMedic wrote:

Note: Only works on Hollywood
works on all first control points (assault and hybrid maps), but it's harder on numbani because the defenders tend to actually defend the point for some reason

Moon Dancer wrote:

Still doesnt seem to work on Temple of Anubis.
Also, fast heroes = fast deaths.
winston, anubis is a hard map for that because the defender team can defend the point from a distance and from height, but it can work if you use the stairs at the left you will probably get the attention of their tank, if you don't get their attention on the first jump, just play hide and seek from the point to the stairs and they will come, there is also a small health kit down the stairs in the building on the point and a big health kit down the other side of the stairs so it's easy to stay full hp after getting hit
DeletedUser_4041880

AutoMedic wrote:

winstons and NO ESCAPE
RISE OF THE WINSTONS
787B
http://www.gamespot.com/articles/overwatchs-mccree-will-be-nerfed-soon-blizzard-say/1100-6440548/

Kinda happy about this, incredibly stupid how fast he can kill tanks.
Liiraye
most important

D.Va may be able to take more damage in the future.
<3 bae
Topic Starter
OzzyOzrock
D.Va could use more quality of life on her ult tbh. Right now it can be blocked by a fucking POLE and there's a lot of situations where it won't kill when it logically should. Her ult charge is the longest in the game yet it's the least likely to kill anyone. Of course it's meant to be a strong zoning tool but so are so many other ults and they are way easier to charge.

In other news I gave into playing the scum that is Mcree and surely enough, on my first time playing him I got 4 golds and POTG with ult. I felt gross after.
Imag1neBreaker

Liiraye wrote:

most important

D.Va may be able to take more damage in the future.
<3 bae
I think she needs a higher rate of fire or a smaller hit box for her cannons. I mainly think people only play her because of her ultimate.
Imag1neBreaker

Moon Dancer wrote:

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/overwatchs-mccree-will-be-nerfed-soon-blizzard-say/1100-6440548/

Im super happy about it
Ceph23

OzzyOzrock wrote:

D.Va could use more quality of life on her ult tbh. Right now it can be blocked by a fucking POLE and there's a lot of situations where it won't kill when it logically should. Her ult charge is the longest in the game yet it's the least likely to kill anyone. Of course it's meant to be a strong zoning tool but so are so many other ults and they are way easier to charge.
Effectiveness aside, it's incredibly fun to shoot your mech high into the air and have a nuke come out from the sky.
AutoMedic

Moon Dancer wrote:

they said the flashbang - fan combo is still going to be viable post nerf but his output on tanks will be significantly reduced. i'm fine with this
Ceph23

Cancer
Topic Starter
OzzyOzrock
People saying Widow is gutted: git gud
FuZ
the only good use of d.va's ult is to use it to get out of your mech, because for some reason the out-of-mech stance is stronger than the mech stance

Ceph23

I got matched with my fellow retards again.
This was easily the most entertaining match that I've had this week so far.
Professor Prinny
Single hero matches are always fun :D
Topic Starter
OzzyOzrock
I have no clue why I have fun sucking at Widow. Though the 1/10 chance I get a good game with her IS pretty satisfying...
787B
Specially when killing Hanzo with her, dem satisfying
Competitive coming up in few days, anyone else looking forward to it? I must say though, the idea of removing tiers made me sad :c
worst fl player
I haven't heard or search anything about the ranked game options but hopefully it will be like league where you ban 1 or 2 then pick heroes ( No copies ) and have a better ranking system when released.
Topic Starter
OzzyOzrock
I'd recommend looking it up. But no, you don't get bans. People would eliminate their counters. Duplicates seem to still be allowed.
s e u l
what level r u guys i am prestige 2 level 41!!! :DDDdd
Topic Starter
OzzyOzrock
worst fl player
jesus don't know how people lvl up so fast. even I group with people and still not prestige. Lvl 63
Rurree
I just got this game last week and I have to say that it's really fun. I don't have much time on my hands to play though as school is already starting.. I find myself playing a lot of Zarya right now. ;p

If anyone's interested, here's my BattleTag.. Illmatic#11483 NA Server
FuZ

L-a-m-e-y [ B ] wrote:

jesus don't know how people lvl up so fast. even I group with people and still not prestige. Lvl 63
same, can't find the motivation to do more than 1 or 2 levels per day
worst fl player
Reaper must be nerfed. Tanks die quicker than mcrees spray
Topic Starter
OzzyOzrock
well that's his thing
worst fl player
also the fact that reaper has 250 health is abit fucked up
forgott3n
Junkrat is OP
Justykanna

FuZ wrote:

L-a-m-e-y [ B ] wrote:

same, can't find the motivation to do more than 1 or 2 levels per day
What factors into how much experience you receive per game? I know medals are one of them but I dunno how people get so many medals all the time. My friends tend to rotate through getting several at a time... =(
show more