Lance wrote:

ITS HAPPENING
AutoMedic
no dedicated servers

this killed the game for me
LoliPantsu
10 MORE FUCKING MINUTES OMFG YES
La Volpe
When all your friends are waiting for Overwatch's servers to come up..
BrokenArrow
WoooOoooOoo I'm hyped
AutoMedic
five more minutes
Topic Starter
OzzyOzrock
GO GO GO CRASH THE SERVERS
AutoMedic

we d3 now boys

reddit on fire
BrokenArrow
LMAO got play of the game, vote majority and 4 gold medals in my first game, I can sleep happily now
787B
Fuck Bastion. Just, god dammit.
Got into a match every single one picked it and stayed camping just outside of the base (on the route 66 map).

I hope they change this system so you can't pick the same character from your team.
Needless to say, we shamefully lost.

Also Mei is HNNNNNG.
AutoMedic

Moon Dancer wrote:

Fuck Bastion. Just, god dammit.
Got into a match every single one picked it and stayed camping just outside of the base (on the route 66 map).

I hope they change this system so you can't pick the same character from your team.
Needless to say, we shamefully lost.

Also Mei is HNNNNNG.
Mei is T H I C C like an ice cream :^)
Topic Starter
OzzyOzrock
Blizzard says that hero stacking is weak, but I can totally see all Bastion being annoying and viable xd

I'm still hyped for future 'fanart' ;)
Backfire
Add ur boi Backfire#1181 and i'll carry u every game bye
Topic Starter
OzzyOzrock
I'm glad that winning during the last 10 seconds is something that transferred over from TF2
Vapor
overtime wins are really satisfying and seem to happen more often than not which is great imo
787B
Mercy best sup.
Pawsu
seems like a really nice game, maybe one day i'll buy it ;_;
Topic Starter
OzzyOzrock
learning to aim torbjorn's left click and mei's right click is my goal right now lmao, yes i DO want to 1-shot tracers ty
Vapor
already got myself a legendary skin for each of the heroes i play most, i guess loot boxes are being nice to me this time around~

also dumping this here for anyone who wants to see me suck: Vapor#2754
La Volpe

Vapor wrote:

already got myself a legendary skin for each of the heroes i play most, i guess loot boxes are being nice to me this time around~

also dumping this here for anyone who wants to see me suck: Vapor#2754
First legendary skin i got was a Mei skin... that one hero I hate the most...
Nazek
I got a Penta-kill with widowmaker and a Bastion who got a triple kill got play of the game :-;
787B
^ Kudos for that penta, I feel you not getting that highlight in the end :<
I remember getting mine with Mercy for reviving 4 team mates, I honestly didn't think supporters would ever get that.

Changing subject, I really hope they add more modes into the future.
Topic Starter
OzzyOzrock
There is surely more than we can expect coming up. The question is how Blizzard will present it. Will they be paid expansions even if we payed for the game? Will they release Luigi as a playable character? Find out in a few months when shit goes down!
Vapor
didn't blizzard state that everyone who buys the game will get free access to every hero and every map released? new game modes would imply new maps to me
Topic Starter
OzzyOzrock
Oh, I forgot that, yeeee
787B
I'd say capture the flag would be nice to have, but then I remember Tracer exists.
Lance

Moon Dancer wrote:

I'd say capture the flag would be nice to have, but then I remember Tracer exists.
Just disallow abilities when you have a flag. That being said Lucio would be OP on a CtF map because of that. Just running along side a character to cap the flag.
Topic Starter
OzzyOzrock
ALL D.Vas WILL NEVER LOSE I TELL YOU
Xiz
eeeeyyyy

Always looking for more peeps. Feel free to add me or hit me up. There is a good chacne I might have just added you if you have posted your battle in this thread already:

Xiz#1774
Ceph23
I just played Control on Lijiang Tower with a Genji, a Widowmaker and 2 Hanzo in my team. Needless to say we lost.
I looked like a total idiot, thinking that standing on the objective would win us the game.
Vapor
i love when a widowmaker or hanzo refuses to step on an objective for just a second to push overtime or contest a capture! it makes total sense to lose the game and not die over dying and giving the rest of your team a chance to get back into the fight, right?
Stefan
Liiraye

Stefan wrote:

https://twitter.com/FlyingSlowpoke/status/739632107618701312

I'm sorry.

kys jk :*
Ceph23

Stefan wrote:

https://twitter.com/FlyingSlowpoke/status/739632107618701312

I'm sorry.
It lacks Mei puns
787B