damn you slow internet
FuZ
lol
Renevant

lol wrote:

[removed]
oh
Aomi
ok so i tried it out earlier today and I've really taken a liking to Pharah, Mercy and Mei :3
too bad it lags like shit when I try to play against people ):
Zain Sugieres
So I tried it out today (the download took like 5 minutes lmao)
You can set voice language to japanese 10/10.
Stefan
D.va is bae

Game is fun
lol
anyone on eu wanna play with rank 1 tracer zimbabwe and averagely shit gf DSH#2484
LoliPantsu
its a fun game, ive only been playing soldier 76 lmao
GSG95

I am the world's laggiest tracer.
Kibbleru
WOW ouplayed x d
AutoMedic
Open Beta extended until May 10

EVERYONE PLAY WINSTON
Topic Starter
OzzyOzrock
HI THERE
Skoshea
Spent most of my time merrily as Mercy and Zenyatta.
Laughed pretty hard at Reaper, he's a riot.
D.Va's bullshit self-destruct gets me through walls all day.
Hanzo's ult has hit and killed me literally every single time I've seen it used.

Pretty good stuff. I'll be buying.
AutoMedic

Skoshea wrote:

Spent most of my time merrily as Mercy and Zenyatta.
Laughed pretty hard at Reaper, he's a riot.
D.Va's bullshit self-destruct gets me through walls all day.
Hanzo's ult has hit and killed me literally every single time I've seen it used.

Pretty good stuff. I'll be buying.
dont forget the bullshit bastions that get their undeserving play of the games
Skoshea

AutoMedic wrote:

bastions
-twitch

Temple of Anubis's second objective is the best example of a Bastion going to town.
It's a matter of killing the Mercy that's healing the Bastion in the middle, and still not being able to take it down.

He's the Anti-Fun.
AutoMedic
today's the last day of open beta

anyone wants to play with a shitty asian junkrat main

afro#12289
Skoshea
If you were an Xbone rat like I was and we didn't already have a full squad, I'd take you up on that.
Sorry though, we'll have to endure Bastion by ourselves.

Good luck. o7
Lacrimae
MISSED THE ALL ACCESS FUCK MY LIFE
AutoMedic
turns out i can't play with the rest of the peenoise at 24

*withdrawal syndrome intensifies*
Lance
I really enjoyed the beta so I thought I'd post here. Favorite character and character that needs nerf/buff most badly?

I really like Zenyatta from a gameplay and design perspective. His ability as a tank buster with discord orbs is really underrated as is his ult. Just give him 50-100 more health (not shield) and he'd be a lot more viable though. Widowmaker being able to kill him with one body shot is kinda dumb. As for nerfs I'm pretty sure a lot of people would agree Bastion in turret mode needs a nerf. Of course it isn't as good with a coordinated team, but in pugs he's stupidly OP. I'd just add damage dropoff to his shots in turret mode and make his setup into and out of turret mode longer. He'd still be dangerous but not horrible to play against.
Skoshea

Lance wrote:

Favorite character and character that needs nerf/buff most badly?
Mercy, Zenyatta or Genji. I found them all pretty enjoyable.
I'm on the fence with Zenyatta. On one hand, I'm pretty okay with the glass cannon setup. His orbs, not even including the Discord orb, pack quite a punch. With a slight sniping capability, especially when charged, I find it -somewhat- acceptable he gets rocked by a shot. He's a healer first, after all.
Then again; it's pretty (read: really) irritating getting foot-killed, so. I might agree with your suggestions on 'em.

I'll leave Bastion alone, because he's already gotten' hammered. Besides, any Bastion that tries to shoot tank shells or his minigun at a lone Genji will get -fucked-.
So, I've found my personal counter. He still needs a nerf, but I don't think that needs to be said anymore.

I think Mcree is pretty fucking too good. Between his flashbang, his six-shot unload that will kill most heavies if they all land, headshots or no, and High Noon; I think he could stand to be taken down a bit.
Topic Starter
OzzyOzrock
Good Widowmakers ruin lives
AutoMedic

OzzyOzrock wrote:

Bad Widowmakers ruin teams

Lance

AutoMedic wrote:

OzzyOzrock wrote:

Bad Widowmakers ruin teams

At least a bad widowmaker uses their ult once in a while... I'd rather a bad player play someone with an ult that can benefit the team regardless of when it's used.
AutoMedic
Hanzo does a better job in enemy scouting imo

His Sonic Arrow can pretty much see through flank when it comes to defense Volskaya. I know Widowmaker's Infra-sight is really powerful, but it isn't time-efficient at all.
Lance
Specifically in a situation with a really bad player though? I'll take the character that just has to press Q. They won't mess that up half the time. I have to say I ran into an absurd amount of not so smart players during the open beta...
Wagarasu_old
It looks really fun. I like that you get lore with the characters, which you don't see with other FPS games. I don't think it's worth 40 dollars though.
Lance

Wagarasu wrote:

It looks really fun. I like that you get lore with the characters, which you don't see with other FPS games. I don't think it's worth 40 dollars though.
In a world where EA gets away with selling Battlefront for $60 plus the cost of map packs and the game's playerbase dies in less than 2 months I think $40 for a game with free map and character updates is worth it. That's my opinion at least.
AutoMedic
I donr even have 40 dollars

help

and battleborn is terrible. super slow paced
Sycranet
Hanzo Mercy all day every day
Lance

Sycranet wrote:

Hanzo Mercy all day every day
Hanzo gets headshots so easily because of the tickrate. Hopefully they can find some way to nerf that because his ability to peek corners and land ez headshots without exposing himself is super OP in the right hands.
lol
PLAY ONLY TRACER AND REINHARDT AND BASTION
>bastion i know, i have cancer
AutoMedic

this was out a few hours ago yes
GSG95
I'd sell my knife just for this game.

But I have no credit card. My friend's credit card is ded. Onlywatch all over again.
Lance

The end sums up my opinions on Bastion pretty well.
AutoMedic
that phara potg was fuckin rad

i hope mav makes more videos for overwatch
Topic Starter
OzzyOzrock
16 HOURS LEFT BOYS
idc_old_1

OzzyOzrock wrote:

16 HOURS LEFT BOYS
SO HYPE!
AutoMedic

OzzyOzrock wrote: