show more
posted
gratz!
posted
grats for loved qual! :D
posted
finally congrats!!
posted
oooh this is finally coming back! grats on qualify and good luck!!
posted
seems u did it 8-)
posted
........................................................................................................................................................................
Alright I'm here for your dq mod
gratz on qual lol. This thread has many war scars.
posted
gratz on qual
posted
Congratulations. Though I'm really not a big fan of that 26-second slider. Seems highly inappropriate to me and introducing interesting rhythms as you did in the intro would have been a far better solution.
posted

Kurai wrote:

Congratulations. Though I'm really not a big fan of that 26-second slider. Seems highly inappropriate to me and introducing interesting rhythms as you did in the intro would have been a far better solution.
Subjective tbh lo
posted
Not sure what the point is of congratulating a map, only to end up being mean-spirited about it. Seems kind of unnecessary and rather low-character tbh.
posted
can someone explain me the thrilling part of that mappu? lazy to read
posted

Secretpipe wrote:

can someone explain me the thrilling part of that mappu? lazy to read

should be dq'd, it wasn't even iconed by at least 50% of the bng yet 👀
posted
overall it just seems too irregular. there are some good parts like some really questionable parts where it felt like notes were thrown randomly.

i assume it's how the player mapped it so i'm not gonna argue further.

about that slider, although i understand the idea behind it, 23secs is really too long. should've split it in 7/1 sliders at best, or shorter
again, that's only my opinion, you may agree with this or not, just wanted to share my point.
posted

Kurai wrote:

This is so unprofessional from both a Mod and a BN especially that I'm quite shocked
posted
Serious question, should nao be in the tags for doing hitsounds? I've been removed from tags on a map I did keysounding for, so I'm not sure what's the correct answer here is
that said is it even dq worthy thing
posted
You know, this will never get old.
posted
good job sinnoh

time to dq

also hobbes should have flamed instead of heart
posted
Next time I'll ask Naitoshi to bubble my map
posted
nevermind that

also what the heck it's two fake toshis