forum

uh...hi?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
rum17
Hi everybody!
My name is Rumyana and i've started playing osu a few days ago.. I really like it, i've learned really quickly! My arm really hurts sometimes but hey, it's worth it eheh
Kinda wanted to know the community a little better. There's not much to know about me.. i'm bulgarian,i love music and i found the perfect game for me, i also like undertale aaand that's it.
I'd like to know more about you too! Also, excuse me if i sometimes make mistakes. I won't feel offended if you correct me. :D
Wizor
Welcome to the forums! \:D/
Poii
hey Rum :D welcome to Osu!

i hope u enjoy the game, i love music too just like you 8-)
but dont hurt youself , lets have fun and play osu! together :)
Topic Starter
rum17
thank you for your answers! :D PoPoii, i've noticed that you always welcome new players, that's so sweet!
Poii
im a new player too :D

i play osu, hmmmm a month ago :oops:
Topic Starter
rum17
i've started just 4 days ago! but i'm already trying the hard stuff..
but damn my arm hurts sometimes ahah :D
Poii
aahhkk, do you play osu!mania ? :?:
Topic Starter
rum17
i want to play it.. but i find it very hard to use the letters on the keyboard.. i wish there was another way.. well, i hope i get used to this way of playing!
luckyone
hjg k
Topic Starter
rum17

luckyone wrote:

Hey! Its nice to see someone that plays beacuse he likes the music and not just gaining rank. Although it's really fun to try hard for rank sometimes, but not all the time.
And when you feel like you need a break from Osu!standard maybe you should try out Osu!mania. Once you get used to the bindings in mania its really fun. I'm just a beginner to mania but i really like it so far and i think that you will love it since you follow the beat all the time. I haven't even learn to play anything else then 4k yet but i still love it.
i hope i'll learn osu!mania too! yes, i like music but it's really satisfying getting S or SS ranks. It's not about being the best, it's about having fun :) I try harder and harder everyday! But maybe osu!mania isn't THAT hard after all..
thank you for the post
lirua
Welcome to osu! :D

Make sure to enjoy the game and take breaks whenever you feel like your wrist hurts. :3
Hope you'll enjoy your stay. :^)
-SayaKai
Welcome to forums!
Poii

rum17 wrote:

i want to play it.. but i find it very hard to use the letters on the keyboard.. i wish there was another way.. well, i hope i get used to this way of playing!
if u not playing Mania, what mode do you play ? std ? :roll:
Topic Starter
rum17

PoPoii wrote:

rum17 wrote:

if u not playing Mania, what mode do you play ? std ? :roll:
what's std? I play the regular one and taiko. i'm really bad at catch the beat and osu!mania :D :D
Topic Starter
rum17
thank you all for your kind posts!
Poii
the regular one is std :) it mean standard

aaahhkk u are a taiko player, just like me :D
Topic Starter
rum17

PoPoii wrote:

the regular one is std :) it mean standard

aaahhkk u are a taiko player, just like me :D
i'm still learning!
ah.. so.. std.. is. standard

WOW I FEEL STUPID
Poii
me too im not a PRO :o

but if u playin osu everyday, u can improve ur skill 8-)
Topic Starter
rum17
i play osu everyday it's such a time waster! I luuuuv it :D
just 5 days ago i didnt even know how to do the tutorial..
Poii
i never play the tutorial, i just following the rythm and i get the score :)