forum

People of osu!, why are you single?

posted
Total Posts
show more
Mahogany

Dulcet wrote:

Mahogany wrote:

thank you for letting us know about your miserable life and for hiding the cum stains
My waifu is perfectly clean, how dare you?
Aurani

Mahogany wrote:

My waifu is perfectly clean, how dare you?
Cyclohexane
the other runescape image in this thread reminded me of this and it is quite appropriate for this thread

also this does belong in surveys thank you Dulcet for noticing

Dexenta
Because weeaboos shouldn't reproduce.
Jordan

Dexenta wrote:

Because weeaboos shouldn't reproduce.
Right
_handholding

lol wrote:

No but I believe people can get with people who are on their level, jeremy kyle being the lowest level. Also people only put the worst of jeremy kyle on youtube because thats what its known for, there are more than enough normal(ish) people that go on jeremy kyle.

Do you honestly believe these people don't have girlfriends/boyfriends for any other reason than bad social skills? Or are you just disagreeing to disagree
Fun Fact: Some people with good socials skills have trouble getting into a relationship
Aurani
No shit Captain Obvious. :p
Foxtrot

Kisses wrote:

Fun Fact: Some people with good socials skills have trouble getting into a relationship
Just because someone might have good social skills, it doesn't mean there's no chance whatsoever they can be a complete asshole, you know? It just means you're good at talking to people. I'm pretty sure if you're not a prick, someone will genuinely like you for who you are.
Vuelo Eluko
good social skills means knowing how to manipulate people to get what you want out of them, and successfully misleading them as to the nature of your true character. If someone can't get the pussy they lack these skills.
Aurani

Dulcet wrote:

Just because someone might have good social skills, it doesn't mean there's no chance whatsoever they can be a complete asshole, you know? It just means you're good at talking to people. I'm pretty sure if you're not a prick, someone will genuinely like you for who you are.
Are you implying that you can't get a date if you're an asshole? I assure you that I'm a genuine asshole but I can most definitely get someone to like me. Those two have no correlation, as all it takes for someone to like you is for you to carefully play the right cards and match the mood.
You can even be an edgy memelording kid, but someone somewhere is going to fall for that shit, so even without any kind of input you can still get someone to be with you or at least like you to the point of wanting to be with you.

There is literally NOTHING keeping any of you mongrels here from being single but yourselves. You and only you are responsible for what you do - you can't push it onto anyone.
Foxtrot
I wasn't implying that at all? It's easy to get a date if you have good social skills, but it doesn't mean the person will genuinely like you. If the feeling is mutual, though, I'm pretty sure you'd want to have a committed relationship with them, right? But at the same time, steady relationships are hard if you insist on acting like an asshole all the time, because they do require some kind of empathy. It's easy to get pussy, but it's hard to find true love. :'(
Rizumu Tenshi
Off-topic: Won't hurt to post in this subforum

Define "friendzone"
Thanks to the #####s in my class I have decided to stay single till God decides who would not friendzone me and appreciate me as I am, the techie who flashed custom systems on his Grand 2 for iM@S Starlight Stage and Aikatsu! Photo on Stage.

In other words, this country (Egypt) won't have more than one weeaboo techie, and the one weeaboo techie won't risk being in a relationship with a character of completely different characteristics again, after what happened with a classmate last year. (same classmates during all of high school)

I am the one in my school "in danger"; one more fake relationship will end my future (they all chase me because, as I see it, I'm just the "elite person" they want for themselves, be it while studying, pretending to love me, that stuff, and I do my best to evade it all)

Dismiss me at this point. Too long of a wall of text? I'm ready to stay single till death, to save my heart.

Oh, lacking the social skills. But I'm not the social type (one word: anti-social) and I'm always offended in a way so I'm not at fault here.
Vuelo Eluko
i got a mad gash on my lower back from falling in the shower, i always knew that jagged metal spout would fuck me someday. it looks reaaal bad in the mirror and its bleeding but... it doesnt really hurt as much as i'd expect.

it just stings slightly really.

suddenly imagery of backs bleeding and covered in cuts from being whipped has lost a lot of its luster for me

edit: ok the stinging is starting to intensify i spoke too soon

edit2: its calmed down again
Aurani

Dulcet wrote:

I wasn't implying that at all? It's easy to get a date if you have good social skills, but it doesn't mean the person will genuinely like you. If the feeling is mutual, though, I'm pretty sure you'd want to have a committed relationship with them, right? But at the same time, steady relationships are hard if you insist on acting like an asshole all the time, because they do require some kind of empathy. It's easy to get pussy, but it's hard to find true love. :'(
I wasn't only talking about getting laid. I was talking about someone genuinely liking you for who you are - even if you're a complete and utter asshole. Also, true love does not exist in my book - only love with high or low maintenance.

I mean I'm 160% sure that two girls I know want to be with me despite me being not only extremely hard to approach and talk to, but also a pure and straight asshole. I have literally zero redeeming qualities, yet I got someone to like me for who I am. It would be talking out of my arse if I was just mentioning other people I've seen, but I've experienced it and I can safely say that no matter WHAT, you can not only get laid but also have a steady relationship. It just requires some damn effort - no one is going to knock on your door, you have to work for it.
Vuelo Eluko

Aurani wrote:

I have literally zero redeeming qualities
Aurani
Foxtrot

Aurani wrote:

I wasn't only talking about getting laid. I was talking about someone genuinely liking you for who you are - even if you're a complete and utter asshole. Also, true love does not exist in my book - only love with high or low maintenance.

I mean I'm 160% sure that two girls I know want to be with me despite me being not only extremely hard to approach and talk to, but also a pure and straight asshole. I have literally zero redeeming qualities, yet I got someone to like me for who I am. It would be talking out of my arse if I was just mentioning other people I've seen, but I've experienced it and I can safely say that no matter WHAT, you can not only get laid but also have a steady relationship. It just requires some damn effort - no one is going to knock on your door, you have to work for it.
Aw, they like you. <3
Jokes aside, I think it's possible to like someone despite their flaws. I'm pretty sure you're hard to approach to and such, but at the same time I can tell you have decency and common sense in you, so in my book I'm sure you're not THAT bad. I just can't stand people who do unneeded pain, those are the people I actually consider them assholes. I can't speak for the people who fall for them because I'm just not interested in those types, so I wouldn't know their thought process.
Aurani
I feel like you have experience with assholes since you really seem to not like them. :p
Well, there are many types of assholes around, but indeed, it's incredibly hard being with THAT kind of asshole for prolonged periods of time. Still, I think we've steered away from the original topic, which was why people here are unable to get into a proper relationship, and to that I can only say that they have themselves to blame (if they're really seeking to be with someone).
Also, you should be the one teaching me about relationships, Miss Married. :p
Foxtrot

Aurani wrote:

I feel like you have experience with assholes since you really seem to not like them. :p
I don't mind hanging around someone who tells it like it is, but I can't tolerate a prick who's just being mean for no reason whatsoever (I'll think twice if it's for comedy).

Aurani wrote:

Also, you should be the one teaching me about relationships, Miss Married. :p
no, I failed in all of my relationships
Aurani
What do you mean for no reason? There always has to be a reason for something. Maybe the prick has some mental issues, parent upbringing issues or something else. I'd agree on staying away from those people though.

The Miss Married was supposed to be a joke, since you said you got divorced 2 times if I remember. :V
And don't call them failed relationships - you learned something from them, no?
Cyclohexane
i remember the good times when we were pranking tbte on mumble

simpler times
for me anyway
Jordan

Aurani wrote:

I mean I'm 160% sure that two girls I know want to be with me despite me being not only extremely hard to approach and talk to, but also a pure and straight asshole.
IppE
Aurani

Jordan wrote:

Yuudachi-kun

IppE wrote:

Actually true
dNextGen

KingKlick[01] wrote:

because as far as ive seen, the only thing relationships bring are problem after problem after fucking problem and i dont care enough to bother with that shit.
Life itself is a problem tho, might as well be dead and face no more problems :^)
NanShanker69
Because no one around me interests me that much. They don't like the same things as me and most just find me weird.
Vuelo Eluko
took a 3 hour nap now the skin around the gash is all red and its sore
E m i

Ephemeral wrote:

alternatively just find a really cool person that you enjoy spending time with and spend lots of time with them

no expectations, no entering a relationship for a "purpose", just let things fuckin go the way they're supposed to go

to be fair i'd also probably be single if i hadn't met my fiancee in the last year of high school but i find that the methodology of generally eliminating one's expectations does wonders for relationships of all types
yes best post xd
Vuelo Eluko
i am Dying
B1rd

Ephemeral wrote:

alternatively just find a really cool person that you enjoy spending time with and spend lots of time with them

no expectations, no entering a relationship for a "purpose", just let things fuckin go the way they're supposed to go

to be fair i'd also probably be single if i hadn't met my fiancee in the last year of high school but i find that the methodology of generally eliminating one's expectations does wonders for relationships of all types
Why should you let go of your expectations? That implies settling for something substandard.

Unfortunately the real world doesn't work like that, the relationship between genders is determined very largely by biological principles. Sure you might meet someone and fall in love, but unless the relationship is grounded in practicality it will almost always fail. A man needs to have a successful career and life in order to get a good women, and women try to get the best man they can. This is the competition and natural selection that drives the human race forward.

For example, the divorce rate is much much higher if Western countries than it was a century ago. This is because the welfare state has made it so women do not need to financially rely on men, thus marriages are not the practical and mutually beneficial thing like it was last century. And it has resulted in an epidemic in single-motherhood which leads to an extremely negative effect on their children and thus society as a whole.

That's why I have always advocated against the state and leftism, it tries to cheat nature by creating 'equality' artificially, and encourages poverty, ineptitude, and the deterioration of society.

I recommend watching the entirety of this video, it gives a very good insight into this stuff. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Iwuctaa7u8
Aurani
DeletedUser_7520443

Aurani wrote:

Yes
Spiderman take this thread away
Far, far away
yay
B1rd
I don't try to bury the thread when you go on long monologues. Have some respect.
Aurani
You need some chill mate - eat a Snickers.
-SayaKai

Aurani wrote:

Cyclohexane

B1rd wrote:

A man needs to have a successful career and life in order to get a good women, and women try to get the best man they can. This is the competition and natural selection that drives the human race forward.

:roll:
B1rd

Aurani wrote:

You need some chill mate - eat a Snickers.
I'm not particularly mad, I just wish that for once I could have a conversation/debate on a forum about something (isn't that its purpose?) instead of having the people that don't agree just spamming pictures, smileys, or ridicule while ignoring the subject matter entirely. Like they're feminist at a Trump rally or something.

But I suppose that is too much to ask about leftist; I've said this before and I'll say it again, since their ideology is based on feels and not facts they will always avoid getting into a factual debate.
Aurani
The only reason I posted the picture is because what you wrote felt awfully dry and lifeless. I'm not disagreeing or agreeing with any of the points since I didn't want to start a discussion in the first place, but the way you wrote it feels out of place for this thread.
DeletedUser_7520443
Off Topic - For the not so logical discussions
Tbh I thought this was just a forum to dick around and have fun while in the General Discussion is where the debates are at
show more