forum

Option to automatically save lowest UR achieved

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
Bence
I enjoy looking at my UR after each map I play to see how consistent/accurate I was so my suggestion is to let us automatically save our lowest UR achieved.
This would be in the options with a checkmark and if its enabled the game would automatically save the new value if its lower than the previous one.
Here is an MSPaint edit because I'm bad at englando: http://puu.sh/nQQ8v/d7257702ae.jpg

I would even go as far as making a ranking page and/or putting it on user profiles but that's not important.
GhostFrog
Are you sure you don't mean lowest? Also, UR is computed client-side, server-side.
Topic Starter
Bence

GhostFrog wrote:

Are you sure you don't mean lowest? Also, UR is computed client-side, server-side.
Oops, yeah I meant lowest, thanks for pointing out.
I know its computed client-side but it wouldn't be hard to get the UR value after finishing a beatmap since the game already has all the information to do so.
Jukkii
I would personally like to see a list of my lowest URs and i would actually like it if it would be on the userpage even if you dont have the option on. id like too se what score of mine had the lowest UR. also i would like to see old URs too and not just ones that i got after putting the option on
Halogen-
It'd actually be pretty cool if it was saved along with your score and placed somewhat discreetly within each score box for your local rankings. Just my thoughts though. As a mania player who is constantly looking at UR and trying to improve those values, regardless of scores on occasion, this is a feature I'd personally love - with some thoughtful modification, that is.
-Makishima S-
Interesting idea if it's possible to add.

@peppy