forum

Some PP related questions

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Faul
Two main questions:

1- Let's say I'm playing a hard map, and I get like a B or whatever, but the I practice more and fc it, does it give's you full PP or you have to fc it the first time you pass it to get the most points?

2- If I choke at a map and lets side I have a slidebreak, but still get like an A and like 95% acc, does that give something near what would I've got if I fc'd it?
_handholding
to answer the first question, when you FC a song, the higher the accuracy, the more PP you get , , ,
Alea
1. Yes, it will get more pp if u fc it , it doesn't matter how many plays u would done.

2. When u have a slidebreak, isn't a full combo already , u will have some pp if u end the song at the final , depends on ur rank. But will be less than u expected for an A 95 %.
Jellyfish McGub
acc = pp

as of now, only your highest score is saved, even if it gives less pp.
Rosten
Unfortunately, due to the way the scoring system works, if you FC a song once (with bad acc, probably), then if you want a better acc, you're pretty much forced to FC it after that, because otherwise a 91% FC is always going to have a higher score than a 95% non-FC
Xyrus_old_1

VadazZenpai wrote:

2- If I choke at a map and lets side I have a slidebreak, but still get like an A and like 95% acc, does that give something near what would I've got if I fc'd it?
It depends on how close to an FC you were. If you fail miss the last circle in the map, you 'll probably lose a point or 2 at most. If you fail halfway through the song, you'll end up with less than half the PP of a FC.