forum

NOMA - Brain Power Long Version

posted
Total Posts
show more
Sing

Kibbleru wrote:

u better not remove the only good parts of this map like u did with asymmetry xdddd
Spaghetti
is it possible to just keep it as Brain Power cuz that title looks ugly lol
Akiyama Mizuki
<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
CLSW
00:22:293 (4,2) - Maybe NC here for the finish sounds in background music?
00:44:881 (4,2) - Same as above
00:28:293 (1) - How about this to make the actual big picture? nope nvm 03:16:088 (1) - How about to move the 3rd slider point to x 281 y 214? Looks like a bit unbalanced form of the first half way of the slider doesn't really fit with the next half.
03:55:973 (1) - How about to add vibrating(?) shape here? Would be better than just straight one.
04:49:730 (1) - It just feels like a conflict of the concept for the pattern usage, current one and 04:50:077 (1) - this one has different atmosphere but anyways it's using pretty much similar movement and shapes. Well I don't know how would be an alternative since I haven't any idea on std so, maybe change with the vertical one?

How to mod std, and the Skystar's map at that ]

Feel free to ignore them all
Crystal

Don't stop memeDon't stop memeDon't stop memeDon't stop memeDon't stop memeDon't stop memeDon't stop memeDon't stop memeDon't stop memeDon't stop memeDon't stop memeDon't stop memeDon't stop memeDon't stop memeDon't stop memeDon't stop memeDon't stop memeDon't stop memeDon't stop memeDon't stop memeDon't stop memeDon't stop memeDon't stop memeDon't stop memeDon't stop memeDon't stop memeDon't stop memeDon't stop memeDon't stop memeDon't stop memeDon't stop memeDon't stoooooO-oooooooooo AAAAE-A-A-I-A-U- JO-oooooooooooo AAE-O-A-A-U-U-A- E-eee-ee-eee AAAAE-A-E-I-E-A- JO-ooo-oo-oo-oo EEEEO-A-AAA-AAAA

xd
Giralda
Remove countdown and add xlni to tags please lmao xd
Bunnrei
needs more meme
Spaghetti

Giralda wrote:

Remove countdown and add xlni to tags please lmao xd
i think the countdown works cuz the map kinda starts weird xd
Shmiklak
Pls disable Widescreen support, because u haven't SB and disable Countdown, Imo it's not needs.
Cellina
<333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333
melon boy
04:55:973 (1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1) - Dude, auto stacking fucks up your pattern.
Topic Starter
Skystar

Shmiklak wrote:

Pls disable Widescreen support, because u haven't SB and disable Countdown, Imo it's not needs.
it's likely going to have one (hopefully)
Zozimoto
TAKE CONTROL! AAAAAAAAA! LET THE BASS KICK! O-oooooooooo AAAAE-A-A-I-A-U- JO-oooooooooooo AAE-O-A-A-U-U-A- E-eee-ee-eee AAAAE-A-E-I-E-A- JO-ooo-oo-oo-oo EEEEO-A-AAA-AAAA
yf_bmp
God SB by examination
Ayesha Altugle

Dat Star2
ac8129464363
keep countdown cuz it asks if you're ready B)
Fycho
小星菊花不保
Sing
Linada

deetz wrote:

keep countdown cuz it asks if you're ready B)
^
Tsukikolover
O-oooooooooo AAAAE-A-A-I-A-U- JO-oooooooooooo AAE-O-A-A-U-U-A- E-eee-ee-eee AAAAE-A-E-I-E-A-
JO-ooo-oo-oo-oo EEEEO-A-AAA-AAAA
nooblet
cip
O-oooooooooo AAAAE-A-A-I-A-U- JO-oooooooooooo AAE-O-A-A-U-U-A- E-eee-ee-eee AAAAE-A-E-I-E-A-
[-CeMAqpOP-]kee
为什么
LKs
会变成这样呢?
Lavender
第一次有了
liaoxingyao
自己喜欢的图
Koiyuki
有了能和我一起愉快collab的人,两件
Karen
本来是 O-oooooooooo AAAAE-A-A-I-A-U- JO-oooooooooooo AAE-O-A-A-U-U-A- E-eee-ee-eee AAAAE-A-E-I-E-A-
JO-ooo-oo-oo-oo EEEEO-A-AAA-AAAAO-oooooooooo AAAAE-A-A-I-A-U- JO-oooooooooooo AAE-O-A-A-U-U-A- E-eee-ee-eee AAAAE-A-E-I-E-A-
JO-ooo-oo-oo-oo EEEEO-A-AAA-AAAAO-oooooooooo AAAAE-A-A-I-A-U- JO-oooooooooooo AAE-O-A-A-U-U-A- E-eee-ee-eee AAAAE-A-E-I-E-A-

examination god sber!!11
KaedekaShizuru
ak74
快乐的事情相互交织 明明应该得到了如梦般的幸福时光
xxdeathx
a
pw384
但是,为什么会这样呢?你们为什么
Crystal
这么熟练啊!
Wing My Way