forum

League Of Legends

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
TheLeviathan
Looking for people who play on EU N&E - Plat/Diamond elo.

Add me Unit01

Or if you are lower elo still add me we can play some normals, i like to play few normal troll games :D
Cyclohexane
ahh man what a shame you only had to look down a little bit more and you would have gotten it spot on

it was even in the latest active thread too
FuZ
posting in locked thread
Bence
RARE FLAG
-Makishima S-
Hey
GladiOol
league is for nerds
-Makishima S-

GladiOol wrote:

league is for nerds
League is the most toxic shitty game ever made, in same place like CS - same shitty toxic community, shouting 10 years old kids, tons of [xxx] doing things with your family, cancerwishes etc.

I do not recommend this shit \:D/

Play osu!SQL - it's 100% better
FuZ
>team-based games have toxic community

breaking news
-Makishima S-

FuZ wrote:

>team-based games have toxic community

breaking news
Breaking News!

EVE is also team based, way more tactical than league of shit and community isnt toxic at all xD
FuZ

[Taiga] wrote:

EVE is also team based, way more tactical than league of shit and community isnt toxic at all xD
only dads play EVE, game needs subscription and the gameplay is boring af
-Makishima S-
only dads play EVE, game needs subscription and the gameplay is boring af
EVE fortunely have like over 50% of mature players, subscription can be bypassed by farming ISK and buying PLEX from market but also holds out all shouting kids away and if you think it's boring, you never saw a fight like 3000 vs 3000 players or from smaller things - solo pvp with sleipnir (my favorite main ship) or 3 bilion ISK 100mm AB Tengu in nullsec. Adrenaline rush is sometimes higer than when you fcing a 10 minute map with 100% acc. You start playing in the morning and you do not notice when night come.
Bence
tfw made 12 bil via Project Discovery when it was released
EVE thread?
FuZ
no
-Makishima S-

Bence wrote:

EVE thread?
I made my first few bilion in ganking haulers in Niarja / Kaaputenen.

Then first 10b by selling hand-made nyx.

Then nothing more because shitty delve war burned my POSes ;(.

Then after over 8 years of playing since Beta i quited - it was already time where EVE was literally my second job and i had to stop - sold all accounts except one where i keep ms and assets. Worst part, i dont remember either password and i dont own anymore email for what is this acc registered. RIP acc too :(.

Holy, i just got hype to try and make a 1,2b on completely new account in 14 days challenge. Holy i remember times when PLEX was worth 300kk, now 1,2b :(.

FuZ wrote:

no
Go away.
Yuudachi-kun

Bence wrote:

EVE thread?
tfw only 52% on project discovery I hate this I'm just going to rat in Deklein without doing i-OH GOD MY TENGU I WAS JUST DOING PROJECT DISCOVERY WHY DID YOU COME IN HERE
-Makishima S-
Can someone explain me what happend that plexes rised so much in ISK?

WTF Chribba stopped donating market or what?

And i can take care of someone non-skilled acc with pilot with like 20-30kk sp and matar bs + at least large proj lvl4 xD
Yuudachi-kun
I'm still wondering why a vindicator is only in the 600 millions and not 1.2B
-Makishima S-

Khelly wrote:

I'm still wondering why a vindicator is only in the 600 millions and not 1.2B
Wait what?!

/me going to check eve-central

450 machariel
400 nightmare

What the actual fuck?!

SLEIPNIR 300KK ?!?!?! Someone just swapped his dick with brain, few years ago i was buying sleipnirs for 110k from producer in bulks and it was already expensive.
Bence
Inflation happened obviously

Btw I made my first PLEX on my trial via wh sites. Earned about 150-200 mil a day, including lucky bp drops from superior sites. You could try that too because it doesn't require anything to train so you are good to go on day1.
Yuudachi-kun
An incrase on the scale plex has had isnt just inflation. People have found ways to make enough isk to demand more plex
-Makishima S-

Bence wrote:

Inflation happened obviously

Btw I made my first PLEX on my trial via wh sites. Earned about 150-200 mil a day, including lucky bp drops from superior sites. You could try that too because it doesn't require anything to train so you are good to go on day1.
Didn't played this shit game for huh... how many years already? 4 or 5... I need to get asap some scan frig, get analyzer / codebreaker mods and maybe i will get there in a week or something, gonna see.

I can always train into some shitty hauler first and move shit between stations on afk while playing Osu meanwhile.

If i don't vomit from my burnout on first few days, i might try write support ticket, explain situation with removed dedic and mail, forgot passwd, tell them everything what is in acc and maybe they will reset my creditionals. Loosing officer fitted nyx and over like 50b in assets isn't fun -.-.
show more