forum

SoulEye - Pressure Cooker

posted
Total Posts
show more
Garven
Considering the original release of the mp3s had only the P capitalized, I'd keep the C lowercase.

http://vgmdb.net/album/17623

It is also on Souleye's website listed lowercase for the preview track.

http://www.souleye.se/music
Topic Starter
Xgor

Garven wrote:

Considering the original release of the mp3s had only the P capitalized, I'd keep the C lowercase.

http://vgmdb.net/album/17623

It is also on Souleye's website listed lowercase for the preview track.

http://www.souleye.se/music
And the game and current mp3 tag in the official album says otherwise...

So confused what to do...
Garven
I'm thinking the game was simply inconsistent. The album carries an easy to see theme minus a couple tracks where the exceptions are for fairly obvious reasons. I'd keep it lowercase, personally. If anything, it'd keep consistency with my map set.
jericho2442
ok first things first, you have hitsounds in mp3 format, this is all fine i guess except for one problem, upon first adding the map to osu, i had a lot of problems trying to stop osu from counting the mp3 hitsounds as new maps....sooo yea :/

Easy
meh perfect <3

Normal
01:43:268 (2,1) - only small but this felt odd being so close, moving (1) down abit more helps to give a better feel for the 1/1 here,
(suggestion) 02:22:148 (1,2) - i was not keen on these being so far apart after the flow the combo's before it made, i see why you did it, its just i think if they was to overlap a small amount it would flow better with the patterns before it
02:34:388 (3,4) - i kno i kno this is abit nazi, but it really did bother me when playing, these need moving apart abit more, all the other 1/2 in this section have

but this one has
< needs abit more space
02:54:308 (2,1) - same comment here, again feels abit too close due to the spacing after it

Hard
perfect

Insane
00:41:108 (2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1) - this part really felt odd to me and broke the flow, first off the spacing, having these as spaced streams rather than your normal small overlap looked and played extremely odd, i really really advise you to make the spacing on these abit more closer.
then having no note on 00:41:948 even though what you are following has a note at that point felt extremely odd as well :/

(Goodjob) 01:21:668 (3,4,5,6) - now at this part it works perfect because the music also give the feel of the extra space :D

02:01:988 (3,1) - spacing is too close here compared to everysingle other note for this section, again felt rather odd playing
(suggestion) 02:54:548 (5,6,1) - i understand why you did this, but imo it again broke the flow and did not suit to use this large space then once the song got even stronger to lower the spacing :/.

-----------
i loved the maps i really did, extremely fun and very nicely made, just even though them things in insane seems small they really did affect the fun in that diff for me :/

aaaanyway epic maps and enjoy my star ;)
Topic Starter
Xgor

jericho2442 wrote:

ok first things first, you have hitsounds in mp3 format, this is all fine i guess except for one problem, upon first adding the map to osu, i had a lot of problems trying to stop osu from counting the mp3 hitsounds as new maps....sooo yea :/

Easy
meh perfect <3

Normal
01:43:268 (2,1) - only small but this felt odd being so close, moving (1) down abit more helps to give a better feel for the 1/1 here,Oh woops. spaced.
(suggestion) 02:22:148 (1,2) - i was not keen on these being so far apart after the flow the combo's before it made, i see why you did it, its just i think if they was to overlap a small amount it would flow better with the patterns before itYeah, true done.
02:34:388 (3,4) - i kno i kno this is abit nazi, but it really did bother me when playing, these need moving apart abit more, all the other 1/2 in this section have Yeah fixed

but this one has
< needs abit more space
02:54:308 (2,1) - same comment here, again feels abit too close due to the spacing after it

Hard
perfect

Insane
00:41:108 (2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1) - this part really felt odd to me and broke the flow, first off the spacing, having these as spaced streams rather than your normal small overlap looked and played extremely odd, i really really advise you to make the spacing on these abit more closer.
then having no note on 00:41:948 even though what you are following has a note at that point felt extremely odd as well :/ Yeah... I only did this because somebody else said I should do that <.<

(Goodjob) 01:21:668 (3,4,5,6) - now at this part it works perfect because the music also give the feel of the extra space :D

02:01:988 (3,1) - spacing is too close here compared to everysingle other note for this section, again felt rather odd playingFixed
(suggestion) 02:54:548 (5,6,1) - i understand why you did this, but imo it again broke the flow and did not suit to use this large space then once the song got even stronger to lower the spacing :/. Meh done

-----------
i loved the maps i really did, extremely fun and very nicely made, just even though them things in insane seems small they really did affect the fun in that diff for me :/

aaaanyway epic maps and enjoy my star ;)
jericho2442
rechecked everything, all seems fine, enjoy your floaty thing
Snowy Dream
Star :D
Larto
Guess who finally remembered.
Charles445
This made my day
Topic Starter
Xgor

Larto wrote:

Guess who finally remembered.
<3
NoHitter
You did include the "cannot flip" reference :)
0_o
There is a brief moment of silence at the beginning of hitfinish2 and hitwhistle2 that makes the hitsounds out of sync with the music. Could someone fix this?
Topic Starter
Xgor
Oh, Hmmm..
It might be because I used audiacity to make them into wav from mp3 after jericho's complain :|

Here are the original files (Although re-named files I used) and it would be nice if a BAT could convert and add it in or just add it into the map.
[attachment=1:67003]normal-hitfinish2.mp3[/attachment:67003]
[attachment=0:67003]normal-hitwhistle2.mp3[/attachment:67003]
OzzyOzrock
I DON'T GET IT D:
SapphireGhost

OzzyOzrock wrote:

I DON'T GET IT D:
0_o
http://puu.sh/1uJU
http://puu.sh/1uJW

Removed the silence manually, sounds pretty good to me.
0_o
Sounds still haven't been updated, any BATs around who can take care of this?
OzzyOzrock

OzzyOzrock wrote:

I DON'T GET IT D:
I GET IT NOW
0_o
THANK YOU
SapphireGhost
I get it now, too.
0_o
Sooo I couldn't help but notice that the sounds still haven't been fixed yet.
Loctav
I fixed them.
0_o
yay