Niko-nyan

Ascendance wrote:

Game over.
ok game over time to rip this

lol jk
Jasmine

Rockageek wrote:

JBHyperion wrote:

May Tom94 and his broken pp system rest in peace.

Sorry everyone but I had to do this
no rip because he don't care about this

from tom94 ask
KaedekaShizuru
Even I can't CTB but after I saw the exhibition I feel it really really Fantastic !
Congratulations !
Pachiru
9.58 stars op gg bro for rank lol
Anxient
GOD

IS

DEAD
Akasha-
hmm, i'm wondering about metadata
I need some confirmation

from: http://www.konamistyle.jp/sp/tatsh_material/index.html
Title: IMAGE -MATERIAL-(新曲)

Title: IMAGE -MATERIAL-(新曲)

yeah, I knew 新曲 mean new song

from: https://itunes.apple.com/jp/album/material/id471200721
Title: IMAGE -MATERIAL- -Version 0-

from: https://www.google.com.vn/webhp?sourcei ... rial+album
title: IMAGE -MATERIAL- <Version 0>

from: https://remywiki.com/IMAGE_-MATERIAL-_( ... AT_Edition)
title: IMAGE -MATERIAL- <Version 0>

In my opinion, title should be named as IMAGE -MATERIAL- <Version 0>
For the love of KONAMI and BEMANI, why they didn't write <Version 0> in his album insteal, and just (新曲) [this could be mistaken, <Version 0> should be the correct one]
And since this song being used from REFLEC BEAT limelight (even it's short version), so I think source should be REFLEC BEAT limelight too

Correct me if i'm wrong then
Thanks! And congrats
Deif
Metadata was confirmed with this post and also with the recently ranked mapset by Bara- p/5205879
Akasha-
According to your post, with this album cover: http://auctions.c.yimg.jp/images.auctio ... qf8160.jpg
It should be: IMAGE -MATERIAL- <Version 0>

Not only from konamistyle
Deif
Sure, but if you follow the link in my post you'll see there's an official confirmation of the artist just calling the song IMAGE -MATERIAL-. Either Version 0 or Shinkyoku are remarks that don't belong to the current title. KwaN got it confirmed too.
Akasha-
Alright! I understood!
Serena-
In REFLEC BEAT, the song is titled "IMAGE-MATERIAL- <REFLEC BEAT Edition>".

The phrase inside the brackets might be refering to what version it is. the artist wouldn't have to state the version of the song in a sneak peek. (the blog post was a sneak peek, not an actual review of the album) or maybe they planned on using it in REFLEC BEAT after he posted the post and changed the title.

The important thing is that it was a sneak peek, and the song wasn't even officially released when the artist posted it.

You guys should have more consistency, if every evidence points out it should be titled as IMAGE -MATERIAL- <Version 0>(or -Version 0-) and you just confirm it by the artists' words that was when the song wasn't even officially released, these is a problem.

According to your words this map should just be titled Dynasty as well : https://osu.ppy.sh/s/434695 and it is just one of the many ranked maps to list.

Also, the album was released first and then it came to REFLEC BEAT, so the source should be fine.

Just stating my thoughts, no need for drama or anything.
Kimitakari
SB is weird. Other than that its awesome for CtB
-Sh1n1-
DQ because I didn't give my star~~ loool

Gratz CLSW, this map is soooooo epic!!
Surono

Hibari wrote:

no rip because he don't care about this

from tom94 ask
i see
NachOx
some good shit right there
Topic Starter
CLSW
- Magic Bomb -, if you have some concern about this map please don't hesitate to write down them on here. If the major issues exist in this map then I'll fix.
But do not make such kinda filibuster mod like in HW's TSUBAKI please, it's not a good way for both of us. Since we all know that your and my directivity of mapping is completely different.
IamKwaN
Requested by CLSW.
Topic Starter
CLSW
Thanks kwan!

Sorry everyone, so after the discussion with QATs I've decided to change the title as IMAGE -MATERIAL- <Version 0>. In fact the composer of this song mentioned as 'IMAGE -MATERIAL-, but it was mentioned before the album release which is following 'IMAGE -MATERIAL- <Version 0>' so I'd like to follow this 'up-to-date' metadata with this newest information. And don't worry, this is going to be back soon!
IamKwaN

Serena- wrote:

The phrase inside the brackets might be refering to what version it is. the artist wouldn't have to state the version of the song in a sneak peek. (the blog post was a sneak peek, not an actual review of the album) or maybe they planned on using it in REFLEC BEAT after he posted the post and changed the title.

The important thing is that it was a sneak peek, and the song wasn't even officially released when the artist posted it.

You guys should have more consistency, if every evidence points out it should be titled as IMAGE -MATERIAL- <Version 0>(or -Version 0-) and you just confirm it by the artists' words that was when the song wasn't even officially released, these is a problem.

According to your words this map should just be titled Dynasty as well : https://osu.ppy.sh/s/434695 and it is just one of the many ranked maps to list.

Also, the album was released first and then it came to REFLEC BEAT, so the source should be fine.

I think I have to clarify a bit here.

First of all, IMAGE -MATERIAL- <REFLEC BEAT Edition> is a rearranged game size version of IMAGE -MATERIAL- <Version 0> / IMAGE -MATERIAL- . That is, they are completely different songs with different duration.
Similar case to Dynasty, Dynasty -da capo- and Dynasty -al fine-.

For the song we have here, the official uses two titles for the same song in this case.
One is IMAGE -MATERIAL- (claimed by the composer, you can't really doubt it as the composer writes the song and they have the right to name a song; and the KONAMI website), the other is IMAGE -MATERIAL- <Version 0> (as shown on the CD back). Both of them are referring to the same song from the same album, so the song probably has alternative names.

So, both are acceptable equally as they are statements quoted by the official. Song names are weighed uniformly only when they are the same song. I hope thing is settled and doubts are cleared.
Ascendance
call me back when I'm needed again, though I won't icon until the community has had their thoughts raised on the map itself before pushing it forward.
Serena-

IamKwaN wrote:

Serena- wrote:

I think I have to clarify a bit here.

First of all, IMAGE -MATERIAL- <REFLEC BEAT Edition> is a rearranged game size version of IMAGE -MATERIAL- <Version 0> / IMAGE -MATERIAL- . That is, they are completely different songs with different duration.

For the song we have here, the official uses two titles for the same song in this case.
One is IMAGE -MATERIAL- (claimed by the composer, you can't really doubt it as the composer writes the song and they have the right to name a song), the other is IMAGE -MATERIAL- <Version 0> (as shown on the CD back). Both of them are referring to the album, so the song probably has alternative names.

So, both are acceptable equally as they are statements quoted by the official. I hope thing is settled and doubts are cleared.

yeah im totally fine with that.
I thought you guys were stating IMAGE -MATERIAL- <Version 0> is the wrong title, and i see no reason in that, and still don't get why the other version that got ranked got disqualified.
MBomb
Yo, to avoid having to get this dqed again, I had a mod that I was gonna post when it's finished, but I think it's best to post it now before someone gets this requalified, to avoid drama. All stuff was written whilst this was still qualified, so if you did actually change anything since then, some of these points may be irrelevant. Also, the beginning part, like the rest, was written before the rest of the mod, so yeah.

Ok, before I start, I would like to say that my previous mod on this was completely ignored. This was on the other mapset, but considering this was the same difficulty, it is relevent to mention here. Link: p/4559661

Now let's start with the actual mod. A lot of people told me to check this, as they are too scared of posting themselves for fear of being insulted by the community. I may repeat some stuff from my old mod, I brought that up simply as a point beforehand, I'm not expecting a reply to that now.

[Envision]

00:13:051 (1) - No sound here on head or tail, please remove this.
00:13:513 (2) - Make this a circle instead, there's no sound on the tail and it just sounds off to have it like this.
00:30:590 (1) - Maybe increase distancing to this? It feels kinda strange right now because of the really strange distancing, and a dash would sound nicer here so try x:144.
00:36:590 (2) - I can't hear any sound at all here... Remove this slider, it's noticably not mapped to anything.
00:37:513 (3) - No sound on this either.
00:56:897 (3) - Sound on this isn't that strong comapred to other sounds around here, would recommend getting rid of the HDash to make it sound better with the song.
00:57:820 (3) - Flow to this feels kinda off right now, underdashing due to inconsistent distancing is a problem here, it'd be easily fixed by moving this slider to x:80.
00:58:974 (3) - Seems pretty inconsistent to not have a HDash to this considering the previous HDash pattern. Rearrange this to add a HDash to it.
00:59:666 (3) - Note isn't really strong enough for a HDash either, considering there are stronger notes around it which you didn't use a HDash for, so it ends up feeling really bad with the music.
01:00:820 (3) - Distance to this feels a tad bit too strong causing some awkward movements right now, would be best to move it to x:352.
01:01:051 (1) - HDash strength to this doesn't have to be so strong, in fact it makes it feel kinda strange that it is because it differs it from other notes which have the exact same sounds. Try x:192 with a less tilted slider, instead.
01:01:743 (4) - Distance to this feels too strong for a non-dash, resulting in awkward movement, try x:288 instead.
01:03:359 (3) - This note's tail is actually stronger than it's head... Really not sure why you used a HDash to this, in fact it'd be best to split this up instead, and have a HDash to the tail, for the stronger guitar sound and drum here.
01:03:820 (1) - Make this a curved stream instead of a repeat slider? It'd flow a lot nicer and sound nicer with the music too.
01:04:282 (1) - ^.
01:05:782 (2) - This note is pretty weak, please get rid of the HDash to it because it just doesn't fit and sounds really bad with the song. The guitar here is weak at best.
01:06:244 (2) - Same here.
01:06:936 (2) - This note definitely isn't strong enough for a HDash, it is really weak in general, and should be reduced preferably to normal movement, even a dash here feels strange.
01:07:859 (2) - Tilting this slider a slight bit more vertical feels better from a flow perspective, I understand you want the jump to be difficult, and it still will be, but this is just not fun.
01:08:666 (2) - Not that strong compared to other notes around it where you have HDashes, I don't understand why there's one here, make it a normal dash, especially considering you don't even have a HDash to 01:08:897 (3) - which is a lot stronger.
01:09:359 (1) - Reduce HDash strength by moving this to x:144, the current HDash strength leads to some unnecessary awkward movement afterwards in the form of a HDash followed by an edge dash.
01:10:051 (2,1) - Neither of these notes are very strong, just remove the HDashes and it sounds a lot better.
01:10:628 (4) - This is not any stronger than the other notes in the slider, there is no need to add a HDash to it. Reduce this to a normal movement like the rest of the slider, it is the same sound, mapping it different is very bad consistency.
01:11:551 (2) - This is nowhere near as strong as the sound on the end of the previous slider, having a HDash to this after having that as just a normal slider end just feels bad with the music.
01:11:897 (1) - And again, not having a HDash to this after having a HDash to the previous note sounds really off musically, because this note is a lot stronger.
01:12:243 (2) - The head of this isn't that strong, and you're missing a very important strong beat in the middle of this slider which leaves the player feel unsatisfied by the feedback of this note.
01:12:820 (2) - Maybe best to not have a HDash to this one either, sounds better for the leadup if this is just a normal dash.
01:13:051 (1,2) - Same as earlier.
01:13:743 (1,2) - Again here.
01:14:666 (2) - And again, note here isn't that strong, best to avoid a HDash (Especially considering how strong the HDash to the next slider is, the antiflow is just uncomfortable to play and should be nerfed through a reduction of HDash strength, which can be achieved by making the movement to this weaker anyway).
01:14:897 (1,2) - Again, sliderend on 1 is a lot stronger so this sounds strange.
01:15:936 (2) - To further strengthen my previous points, there is no HDash to this, so having a HDash to previous notes sounds even worse when compared to this spot which is the same musically.
01:16:512 (2) - Again, to better emphasise this leadup, get rid of the HDash to it.
01:16:743 (1,2) - Sliderend stronger again.
01:17:666 (1) - This note is not strong at all, there is no need for there to be a HDash to it.
I don't think I need to repeat myself about the slider ends, but this is a consistent problem throughout this section.
01:19:628 (2) - You emphasised the beat on the white tick here, showing that you know you should, again proving you should map that for consistency in previous parts.
01:20:205 (2) - Again, this isn't really strong enough for a HDash, would be nicer to leave it as a normal dash for a nicer feeling buildup.
01:21:474 (2) - Slidertick here for the really strong beat feels off.
01:22:051 (2) - No HDash here would make buildup feel better.
01:23:320 (3) - White tick would sound a lot better mapped, again, not enough emphasis on the strong beat.
01:23:897 (2) - Again, no HDash to this please, buildup sounds a lot better without it.
01:26:436 (2) - There is barely any sound here, why is there a HDash here? Getting rid of this HDash sounds a hell of a lot better with the song.
01:27:128 (2) - Reduce distance to this, current distance is way too strong and results in very uncomfortable movements considering the stop-start motion of this section. Try x:368 instead, feels a lot better to play.
01:27:589 (2) - Same as above, x:144 feels better on this one.
01:28:166 (7) - This note really isn't strong enough to suggest a HDash, it sounds really bad with the song because of how weak this note is. Try getting rid of the HDash here, it fits the song a lot better.
01:28:512 (3) - This note isn't really that strong either, something like x:240 would feel a lot better with the music, and fit the music a lot better.
01:28:743 (1) - HDash strength to this is far too strong, I understand this note is stronger than others in the song, but the 7.59x distance snap is overkill, and a lot weaker of a HDash would be better from a flow perspective.
01:29:205 (3) - This note isn't that strong, there's no need for a HDash here.
01:29:897 (2) - I find it strange that you have no HDash to this despite the fact you have HDashes to weaker notes...
01:30:359 (4) - This note is really weak, there's no reason to have a HDash to it, please remove it.
01:30:589 (1,2) - Another case of the slider end being stronger than the actual HDash which results in very strange gameplay.
01:31:282 (3) - Again, note isn't really that strong, you can get rid of the HDash to it.
01:32:378 - There is definitely a note here, and there's no reason to ignore it, add a circle here.
01:32:897 (3) - No strong sound at all here, get rid of the HDash.
01:33:589 (2) - No HDash to this when you've had HDashes to a lot weaker sounds throughout? It sounds ridiculously strange and needs to be changed.
01:34:050 (4) - ^
01:34:743 (3) - HDash strength to this needs to be weakened considering the antiflow movements afterwards, forcing flow to feel strange.
01:35:436 (2) - This sound is stronger than the previous one, why is there no HDash to this?
01:36:474 (2) - This sound is really weak, no reason to even have a dash to this, let alone a HDash.
01:37:512 (3) - Again, sound is pretty weak here, no reason for a HDash.
01:38:205 (2) - You've missed out HDashes to a lot stronger note, having a HDash to this sounds odd in comparison, best to remove for consistency.
01:38:897 (1) - Same with this.
01:40:282 (3) - No reason for such a strong HDash strength to this, it can be reduced slightly.
01:40:974 (2) - This note isn't that strong, you can get rid of the HDash to it.
01:42:012 (4) - There is barely any sound here at all, let alone enough for you to have mapped this as a HDash... I'd really recommend just removing this note entirely, it's unnecessary.
01:42:185 (2) - No sound on this at all, remove it.
01:42:301 (4,5,6) - 4 is the same sound as 5 and 6, so I really don't understand your HDash usage here. It'd be best to just remove HDashes to both 5 and 6.
01:42:762 (4,5,6) - ^
01:43:051 (1,2,3,4) - And again, there's no need here to have HDashes to any sound other than 4, the other heads aren't even very strong, I'd just have a normal stream with no dashes for that.
01:44:436 (1) - Firstly, reduce the strength of the HDash to this, it feels odd, especially considering how this note isn't very strong compared to a lot of your other HDash usages, and secondly, the repeats here would sound a lot better as actual mapped sounds, they're definitely strong enough to warrant that.
01:45:936 (4) - This sound is very weak, there is no need to have a HDash to this and it just feels like pure overmapping.
01:46:512 (2) - On the other side, this sounds like it should have a HDash to it, but you decided not to, despite the strongness of the sound. Add a HDash to this sound.
01:46:973 (4) - Maybe a normal dash would sound better for more of a buildup effect.
01:47:666 (3) - Vocal here really isn't strong enough to be indicitive of a dash, and there's not really any other strong instrument here either, so maybe best to remove.
01:48:128 (1) - Same as earlier, would be best to map the repeats of this seperately, sounds a lot better considering the strength of the notes on those.
01:49:974 (1) - This note isn't really that strong, would be fine to get rid of the HDash to it.

I can't finish this now, because it's my birthday, so I'm going out later, but I'll try to continue tomorrow.
Taeyang
워... 모딩이 무슨 1초에 한개씩...ㅋㅋㅋ
Artavia
믿고 거르는 모 분의 모딩
Sonnyc
happy birthday
JBHyperion
Since this is out of qualified, CLSW asked me to take a look at the timing for the piano ending. Code is included below, though I would like a second opinion on it before this gets pushed forward again just to confirm. Metronome is 3/4 and everything is intended to snap to white ticks.

TimingPoints

Aside from this, let's hear what MBomb and CLSW have to say before rushing back into qualification. Please keep discussions civil and on-topic.
MBomb

Taeyang wrote:

워... 모딩이 무슨 1초에 한개씩...ㅋㅋㅋ
Well yeah, I pointed out all things I saw as issues because I love this song, and I want the map to be the highest quality it can be. I didn't intend to have a point every second, it just kinda happened.
Topic Starter
CLSW
Thank you very much jbh! Gonna update after I take a break.
MoelittleC Hime
Oh, here comes the same people who wants “Visibility
SOMEONE want to say "Now You See Me".....oh, sorry, should I plus 2 to this? I mean "Now You See Me 2"
PS: "Now You See Me 2" will be released in the UK on July 4 2016 ( Should I also "congrats" for you choosing the same time to mod?)
有些人真是呵呵

Ascendance wrote:

so leave it to CLSW to reply to the mod when it's finished and don't cause any dramas.

Hollow Wings wrote:

mappers even told some unbelieveble ideas or various suggestions as other styles' mappers.
MOD IS NOT MAP
Hope SOMEONE understand this.
Ascendance
I'm on both sides. On the first point, MBomb, there's no reason to turn this map into your own creation. Everyone's mapping style is different, there's really no need to textwall this hard, especially since the a lot of things on there are subjective as hell, or quite minor.

On the other hand, being rude to MBomb is unacceptable. He's doing his job as not only a nominator, but also a member of the community in every right. He wants to improve the map, so leave it to CLSW to reply to the mod when it's finished and don't cause any dramas.

CLSW, call me back when you're ready / if you need a 3rd BN again.
Topic Starter
CLSW
00:13:051 (1) - the sound like 'whoaaah' actually exists with 1/2 so it's okay.
00:13:513 (2) - guitar sound change exists here, also it's okay.
00:30:590 (1) - so I increased SV here and also I think the distance is enough.
00:36:590 (1,2,1,2,3,4,5) - This is the reference from Scorpiour's original std mapset, which is really creative rhythm usage with fits very well flow and listening. Respect to him, so I would like to keep this.
00:56:897 (3) - *
00:58:974 (3) - *
00:59:666 (3) - *
01:00:820 (3) - Disagree, it doesn't feel awkward for me.
01:01:051 (1) - *
01:01:743 (4) - Symmetrical pattern with 01:01:051 (1,2) - , and I cannot find any reason to increase the distance though.
01:03:359 (3) - design balance with 01:03:820 (1) - , and the main reason is *.
01:03:820 (1) - 01:04:282 (1) - It's my own favorite so no change.
01:05:782 (2) - I don't think this is weak though.
01:06:244 (2) - ^
01:06:936 (2) - *
01:07:859 (2) - In my sight this is fun <3
01:08:666 (2) - *
01:09:359 (1) - It needs to be. Accent here will give much better experience of gameplay.
01:10:051 (2,1) - *
01:10:628 (4) - Normal movement sucks here, it doesn't flow good without HDash. Just my taste.
01:11:205 (1) - At least I can accept your style here because the song's intensity is a bit lower than usual and the guitar sounds were spotlighted pretty much. so I remapped in this section. Please recheck.
01:27:128 (2) - , 01:27:589 (2) - No reason to reduce here, I like this 'uncomfortable'. People should be adapted to some those kind of patterns because recent people love too much with living in comfort. And that's why recent CtB maps are too easy confirmed.
01:28:166 (7) - It's good. And strong enough with overall pitch.
01:28:512 (3) - *
01:28:743 (1) - *, HDash system in CtB has its revision so not an overkill as well.
01:29:205 (3) - *
01:29:897 (2) - *
01:30:359 (4) - *
01:30:589 (1,2) - It doesn't feel strange for me though?
01:31:282 (3) - *
01:32:378 - I know but not really necessary for me.
01:33:589 (2) - *
01:34:050 (4) - *
01:34:743 (3) - *
01:35:436 (2) - *
01:36:474 (2) - *
01:37:512 (3) - *
01:38:205 (2) - *
01:38:897 (1) - *
01:40:282 (3) - *
01:40:974 (2) - *
01:42:012 (4) - I don't think so. HDash here feels really nice for me.
01:42:185 (2) - I would like to add this as continuous-additional rhythm to complete the whole design and flow. I never want to get rid of this stream flow though. No. Pretty similar reason as Ascendance's 176 - ikazuchi Destroyer diff.
01:42:301 (4,5,6) - *
01:42:762 (4,5,6) - *
01:43:051 (1,2,3,4) - *
01:44:436 (1) - Chorus pitch up ayy
01:46:512 (2) - What? The sound isn't that strong for me.
01:46:973 (4) - Chorus pitch up
01:48:128 (1) - It's enough to get HDash here. Chorus pitch up.
01:49:974 (1) - Volume is pretty high here so I would like to keep this.

* : I'm pretty sure that if the song's intensity is enough the boundaries between normal jump and HDash are going to be broken as well, those spacings are really common in ranked CtB maps nowadays, it has no strange issues. For example, just take a look at some Spec's maps first. Can you make wall of text again like this? I hope you can understand all mappers' mapping style since you're BN now, right?
In general CtB HDashes have its revision to get them easy, so just a single usage of HDashes cannot make the map difficult. So the only the 'intensity' is the important, and so your HDash rules can be more strictly observed in calm songs, but if the song's intensity is high enough like this song, it's not really an obvious rule here. And I mapped this with more focusing on gameplay. Find the issue, then I'll fix. Thank you.

Hollow Wings wrote:

i know my maps may be questionalble, and still here those are. believe it or not, i've almost considered all possible points of people even in the last drama, by asking bunches of peoples' opinions much more than ones appeared in this thread. for that, you can regard my works as depending on - i can say, like at least 100 persons' - opinions in every map i've made. they can be short irc mods, tests or even detail checking by tools, double tests after those. noobs have complained those tricky patterns to let me low down some ridiculous spikes, pros have given personal opinions to let me provide more confortable settings to play, mappers even told some unbelieveble ideas or various suggestions as other styles' mappers. then i choose what i wanna insist and what really should be changed: just like seeking mods and giving feedback, but i think lots of people didn't remind how important that is. you may say this map is not perfect and i haven't think deep, just test me, find the issue and convince me. if you really can do that, it'll be always welcomed.
^ this.

CtB is not a communistic world, mappers don't have to satisfy 'ALL' people though. I won't deal with nonsense.
Ascendance

CLSW wrote:

CtB is not a communistic world, mappers don't have to satisfy 'ALL' people though. I won't deal with nonsense.
osu!catch

kudosu please
Bara-
BSS still calls it CatchTheBeat, not osu!catch
Shad0w1and

Ascendance wrote:

CLSW wrote:

osu!catch

kudosu please
hahaha
:3
Now I have chance to shoot a star :D
Underforest
I also shooted a star
Len

CLSW wrote:

magic bomb... ctb is not ur mode..... just respect "all ppl"
Bunnrei
please enjoy mapping
Akasha-
hmm, since you changed the metadata
why not change source too?

Yes, i argee that this song is first release and after that, REFLEC BEAT limelight used the short ver
so same case with this one https://osu.ppy.sh/s/267767
This song once full version and from the album ad:pianoⅢ which hasn't official from Deemo yet
But after then, Deemo used it as offcial but with short version

So i think this one is same case with this
I'm glad that you used the "<Version 0>" in the title

Good luck then
MBomb

Len wrote:

CLSW wrote:

magic bomb... ctb is not ur mode..... just respect "all ppl"
No need for rude responses.

Anyway, as I've said, these were concerns brought up to me by many people, not just myself, so I wanted to bring up these issues with you myself, specifically the ones I agreed with. Now that you've given reasoning for stuff, it makes it a lot clearer in my head as to why you were doing things. Now I would ask you please get your fans to stop this bullying, as it is unnecessary.

I'll finish my mod soon, getting a lot of requests.
Topic Starter
CLSW
I never asked anything? They commented with themselves. Don't make me as a circlejerk member please. And I never found where's the rude point on Len's post. Isn't that just a small advice to you? Probably it'll be a sarcasm but who's able to judge it though.

Also I haven't find any proofs that your mods were based with concerns from 'many people', where are they? If then, why don't they post here with their opinions and mods? It'll be better than your single post imo.(also they can get rewarded kudosu) I won't believe the existence of those 'many people' if you haven't any proofs of it. If then, I won't regard your opinion as multiple opinions.

@Kuo Kyoka : It's from album so I guess just keeping the source as blank seems better. Anyways thanks for your help on metadata!
show more