forum

Spinners

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Rivalax
Hey,
So i haven't been really feeling like asking for any advices for the most part, since i do believe that the real way to improve in almost any matter is to just, well, play more, and it is true, and i've been improving slowley over the last couple of months i've been playing (i joined around a year ago but took a long break), but there's just one thing that seems to be haunting me and sometimes messing me up completley.
Spinners, either i spin them super slow, almost don't spin them at all, or worst case, after the spinning my hand flies off and i need to quickly reposition myself and most of the time it costs me a combo.
I haven't really seen any improvement in my "spinning" ability, and would really appriciate some tips on spinning faster or at least reducing, eh, recoil after spin, since it doesn't seem like playing more helps.
Thanks, hope it ain't stupid, asking this.

P.S - I am playing with a mouse, not a tablet.
DeathHydra
Try to spin in small circle. Improve speed later when you are used to spin in small circle
Topic Starter
Rivalax

DeathAdderz wrote:

Try to spin in small circle. Improve speed later when you are used to spin in small circle
Thank you, i'll try to do that.
Jellyfish McGub
focus most of your effort on the circle part. dont cut throught the middle. trust me, you cant spin fast if you arent spinning at all
Xyrus_old_1
Don't worry if you're going too slow for now, just focus on doing a small circle (well, it may look more like a jellybean, but that's fine too) and avoid touching the centre of the spinner. The more you spin, the easier it'll get and you'll end up getting faster without even trying.

Rivalax wrote:

or worst case, after the spinning my hand flies off and i need to quickly reposition myself and most of the time it costs me a combo.
Your hand flies off because you're trying to force yourself to go faster, which leads to your hand tensing up. This can also make you lift your mouse slightly, which leads to a horrible amount for mouse drift since your mouse is moving, but isn't updating the cursor's position.

Don't try to go faster. It may take a few more months, but your speed will improve so long as you can keep a well controlled circle/jellybean.
Topic Starter
Rivalax

Xyrusd0t0 wrote:

Don't worry if you're going too slow for now, just focus on doing a small circle (well, it may look more like a jellybean, but that's fine too) and avoid touching the centre of the spinner. The more you spin, the easier it'll get and you'll end up getting faster without even trying.

Rivalax wrote:

or worst case, after the spinning my hand flies off and i need to quickly reposition myself and most of the time it costs me a combo.
Your hand flies off because you're trying to force yourself to go faster, which leads to your hand tensing up. This can also make you lift your mouse slightly, which leads to a horrible amount for mouse drift since your mouse is moving, but isn't updating the cursor's position.

Don't try to go faster. It may take a few more months, but your speed will improve so long as you can keep a well controlled circle/jellybean.
Yea, it seems to be working, right now i'm spinning slow but i manage to clear it and my hand doesn't fly off :D