1. osu! forums
  2. osu!
  3. Gameplay & Rankings
show more
posted

Endaris wrote:

Bad accuracy is often a sign of improper reading or wrong execution(theyre actually coupled in some way)
or having a bad sense of rhythm which I have
posted

Arthraxium wrote:

Endaris wrote:

Bad accuracy is often a sign of improper reading or wrong execution(theyre actually coupled in some way)
Or having atrocious finger control (which I have)
posted
I'd say your reading is improving, but you should play more maps to justify that. Preferably new maps.
posted

Arthraxium wrote:

Endaris wrote:

That's a bad excuse, you don't need rhythm when you can time your hits via the approachcircles.
posted

Endaris wrote:

That's a bad excuse, you don't need rhythm when you can time your hits via the approachcircles.
also the error bar
posted

N0thingSpecial wrote:

Endaris wrote:

also the error bar
No, the error bar doesn't help you with hitting on time. It's always too late to regret your actions when you gravely mistimed a note and see it on the errorbar.
posted
The only test there is to prove youre good at reading is play freedom dive with EZ mod

posted

Endaris wrote:

No, the error bar doesn't help you with hitting on time. It's always too late to regret your actions when you gravely mistimed a note and see it on the errorbar.
it helped me hit the next one if I hit 100s or 50s on the note before
posted

Kisses wrote:

The only test there is to prove youre good at reading is play freedom dive with EZ mod

Stream maps are a lot easier with EZ actually.
posted
try furioso melodia with EZ and those 1/3 jumps are hell
or maybe Reol - MONSTER because spam 1/2 jumps
posted

Rilene wrote:

try furioso melodia with EZ and those 1/3 jumps are hell
or maybe Reol - MONSTER because spam 1/2 jumps
what do fractions mean
posted
1/3 = 0.33... = 33.33...%
1/2 = 0.5 = 50%
posted
I don't think you're getting better at reading, persay, but reading is going to be a lot easier now that you're at the point where you don't have to think about where your cursor is moving, muscle memory is a hell of a thing for this game. Think of it is as more of a pre-requisite to getting better.

Disclaimer: Am recent sub-250k scrub, my advice may be completely full of shit.