DeRandom Otaku wrote:
Hello ~ Random Mod From #modreqsThank you very much for the mod, It feels really good to get attention on a map, tbh.
- 00:06:165 (2) - start nc from this note instead Changed
- 00:08:743 (7,8) - blanket these? Not really sure what blanket means (still new to mapping) I guess this means to fix the pattern at that point, so Changed
- 00:24:915 (7) - nc Obviously, I see the nc issue
- 00:31:478 (7) - nc? Yeah, makes sense to me
- 00:41:791 (1,2) - fix blanket Got it, still hope I understood the meaning of it xd
- 00:49:291 (2) - nc from this note Changed
- 00:49:291 - add finish Makes sense
- 00:52:572 (4,1) - fix blanket Got it
- 01:01:479 (5,3) - stack these Thanks for mentioning, a lot better!
- 01:04:057 - ~ 01:04:291 - should be notes there Mapped it now.
- 01:19:292 - add finish Changed
- 01:24:917 (8) - nc from this note Changed
- 01:49:292 - add finish Looks like I keep forgetting those finishes. Changed
- 02:08:043 (2) - start nc from this note Sure
- 02:11:793 - add finish Yee..
- 02:11:793 - from this part , i hear kicks not snares , so the hitsound that needs to be used in this section should be whistle not clap... i m not so sure about this , ask someone else before changing .w. I wanted to emphasize that section and so I didnt want to put simple whistles to it. I didnt change it yet because you seemed to be unsure too
- 02:34:059 - add circle Where did it go o.o Fixed
- 03:04:295 (1) - add whistle + finish Changed
- 03:18:357 (7) - change shape? I really liked that slider but I changed it cause it seemed inappropriate. You're right Changed
- 03:19:529 - use a timing point to decrease the volume down to 5% Makes sense to me, changed!
Cant mod lower diffs properly ;w;
Great map tbh <3
Edit : i checked Hard , the AR is too high , its just 128 bpm and 3.2 star diff , even ar 7.5 is fine for it
So thank you thank you thank you!