1. osu! forums
  2. Beatmaps
  3. Works In Progress/Help
  4. Modding Queues
show more
posted

FlameLancer wrote:

Hi!
NM req
Kuro and CyberX
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/623316

Thanks!
accepted
posted

CyberX wrote:

FlameLancer wrote:

Hi!
NM req
Kuro and CyberX
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/623316

Thanks!
accepted
i know you'll accept it, lol
posted
Hi :)
NM request for Kuro and CyberX

https://osu.ppy.sh/s/618853

Thx ^^
posted
No one really want to M4M, sad :'(

NM 4 slots open
GD closed
M4M open
posted
Kuro and CyberX

NM

Ushio Kensuke - lit(var)

thanks!
posted

Smokeman wrote:

Kuro and CyberX

NM

Ushio Kensuke - lit(var)

thanks!
Considering
posted
CyberX and Kuro

NM Request - thank you! c:
t/582492
posted
CyberX and Kuro

NM Request - thx~~~
Just one diff
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/628178
posted
CyberX and Kuro

NM request, thanks!

https://osu.ppy.sh/s/630264

(Also please mod Riki's Insane)
posted

KeyLoGreen wrote:

CyberX and Kuro

NM Request - thank you! c:
t/582492
Hmm interesting, i'll look it up later

DarkFire wrote:

CyberX and Kuro

NM Request - thx~~~
Just one diff
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/628178
Oho....moreover it's Kana Boon, taken


walter85 wrote:

CyberX and Kuro

NM request, thanks!

https://osu.ppy.sh/s/630264

(Also please mod Riki's Insane)
Kay, taken. Quite unfamiliar with the genre, but doesn't hurt learning new things
posted
Hello, NM please
CyberX

https://osu.ppy.sh/s/472194

Thanks
posted
Hello NM request
Kuro
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/629310
Thanks
posted
hi can i get NM
Kuro and CyberX
my map: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/627863

thanks youu
posted
posted
NM please, CyberX and Kuro
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/632043
All diffs need mod, but you can mod what you prefer

Thank you ~
posted
Nm please

https://osu.ppy.sh/s/603372

Cyberx
Kuro

Thanks!
posted

KeyLoGreen wrote:

CyberX and Kuro

NM Request - thank you! c:
t/582492
accepted work within 1 - 2 weeks

Tarrasky wrote:

NM please, CyberX and Kuro
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/632043
All diffs need mod, but you can mod what you prefer

Thank you ~
probably will do, if your map isnt modded within 3weeks, forget about it
posted
Oh god, one hour elapsed and it's flooded already

davidminh0111 wrote:

Hello NM request
Kuro
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/629310
Thanks
Taken

YukiZura- wrote:

hi can i get NM
Kuro and CyberX

my map: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/627863

thanks youu
Sry, gonna skip this.

Tarrasky wrote:

NM please, CyberX and Kuro
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/632043
All diffs need mod, but you can mod what you prefer

Thank you ~
Kay

Eunwoo wrote:

Nm please

https://osu.ppy.sh/s/603372

Cyberx
Kuro

Thanks!
Taken......

Looks like i've received much mod exceed the expected number......Maybe i won't open the queue for 1-2 weeks ahead

NM closed
GD closed
M4M open
posted
posted
NM closed
GD 2 slots open
M4M open

The request format are same as the one that had been mentioned in the first post (you could change "NM/M4M" to "GD"). For the details of what difficulty you want me to make, you could use the "Additional note". That's all.
show more
Please sign in to reply.