CyberX's and Kuro Fuyusaki's STD NM,M4M,GD Queue

posted
Total Posts
249
show more
Dios_X
Kuro

Nm Request

https://osu.ppy.sh/s/620368

Thanks
_FlameL
Hi!
NM req
Kuro and CyberX
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/623316

Thanks!
Kuro Fuyusaki

Dios_X wrote:

Kuro

Nm Request

https://osu.ppy.sh/s/620368

Thanks
Kay, taken

FlameLancer wrote:

Hi!
NM req
Kuro and CyberX
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/623316

Thanks!
Hmm, interesting

NM closed
GD closed
M4M always open
Topic Starter
CyberX

FlameLancer wrote:

Hi!
NM req
Kuro and CyberX
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/623316

Thanks!
accepted
Kuro Fuyusaki

CyberX wrote:

FlameLancer wrote:

Hi!
NM req
Kuro and CyberX
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/623316

Thanks!
accepted
i know you'll accept it, lol
diamant66
Hi :)
NM request for Kuro and CyberX

https://osu.ppy.sh/s/618853

Thx ^^
Kuro Fuyusaki
No one really want to M4M, sad :'(

NM 4 slots open
GD closed
M4M open
Smokeman
Kuro and CyberX

NM

Ushio Kensuke - lit(var)

thanks!
Kuro Fuyusaki

Smokeman wrote:

Kuro and CyberX

NM

Ushio Kensuke - lit(var)

thanks!
Considering
fowwo
CyberX and Kuro

NM Request - thank you! c:
t/582492
Firebool
CyberX and Kuro

NM Request - thx~~~
Just one diff
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/628178
walter85
CyberX and Kuro

NM request, thanks!

https://osu.ppy.sh/s/630264

(Also please mod Riki's Insane)
Kuro Fuyusaki

KeyLoGreen wrote:

CyberX and Kuro

NM Request - thank you! c:
t/582492
Hmm interesting, i'll look it up later

DarkFire wrote:

CyberX and Kuro

NM Request - thx~~~
Just one diff
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/628178
Oho....moreover it's Kana Boon, taken


walter85 wrote:

CyberX and Kuro

NM request, thanks!

https://osu.ppy.sh/s/630264

(Also please mod Riki's Insane)
Kay, taken. Quite unfamiliar with the genre, but doesn't hurt learning new things
hanyuu_nanodesu
Hello, NM please
CyberX

https://osu.ppy.sh/s/472194

Thanks
davidminh0111
Hello NM request
Kuro
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/629310
Thanks
YukiZura-
hi can i get NM
Kuro and CyberX
my map: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/627863

thanks youu
Sylas
Tarrasky
NM please, CyberX and Kuro
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/632043
All diffs need mod, but you can mod what you prefer

Thank you ~
Eunwoo
Nm please

https://osu.ppy.sh/s/603372

Cyberx
Kuro

Thanks!
Topic Starter
CyberX

KeyLoGreen wrote:

CyberX and Kuro

NM Request - thank you! c:
t/582492
accepted work within 1 - 2 weeks

Tarrasky wrote:

NM please, CyberX and Kuro
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/632043
All diffs need mod, but you can mod what you prefer

Thank you ~
probably will do, if your map isnt modded within 3weeks, forget about it
show more
Please sign in to reply.

New reply