forum

[duplicate] Option tomake DT HT same animation as equivalent nomod AR

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
Adder
Rilene
I don't understand "...". :(
Please explain more.
Kuro
He wants an option to make DT and HTs AR the same as if you played a map without mods
Rilene
But then technical AR would not exist.
AKA AR 11
abraker
No.
- Marco -
On cutting edge you can click the DT icon when you're watching a replay/spectating/auto
_handholding

- Marco - wrote:

On cutting edge you can click the DT icon when you're watching a replay/spectating/auto
how was that piece of information useful to the topic at all?
[MTF] Wolfette

abraker wrote:

No.
Why are you bashing it? It is a good idea. I mean think about it, many songs are straight up impossible (with DT) due to extreme approach rates. Why would you not want those to be possible?
FrzR
Why

you and your pointless request posts
[MTF] Wolfette
Freezer, why are are you stalking my posts just to hate comment them...?
FrzR

AsrielDr33murr wrote:

??? I never stalked your posts. I only commented on your feature request. What are you talking about?
[MTF] Wolfette

FrzR wrote:

AsrielDr33murr wrote:

??? I never stalked your posts. I only commented on your feature request. What are you talking about?
hy

you and your pointless request posts

Why idd you find it necessary to put that smart ass remake in the bottom of your post?
FrzR

AsrielDr33murr wrote:

Why idd you find it necessary to put that smart ass remake in the bottom of your post?
I'm talking about the OP's idea. If you think you are offended by that then I'm out of it.
[MTF] Wolfette

FrzR wrote:

AsrielDr33murr wrote:

I'm talking about the OP's idea. If you think you are offended by that then I'm out of it.
Oh, sorry abotu the misunderstanding. Im having a bad day today:(
abraker

AsrielDr33murr wrote:

abraker wrote:

No.
Why are you bashing it? It is a good idea. I mean think about it, many songs are straight up impossible (with DT) due to extreme approach rates. Why would you not want those to be possible?
Who ever said AR 11 is impossible? Do you even know our overlords?
Seijiro
Let me see if I understand: basically a feature to change the actual AR in general, so if for example you want to play a map in DT you just change your AR back to the AR you would have nomod. Same for HT, but the other way around (increasing AR) ?

If that is the case let me tell you this is a dupe requested many times in many ways (and this is one of those ways)
_Reol__old
Kind of pointless in my opinion, but I can see where this would be semi-viable.
Jukkii
i really dont like this idea and what bothers me the most is the fact that he said to make it an option.
an option.
to have a different AR for a map.
what.
people who would play that map with the setting off would be playing the map in a completely different way
_handholding

-Jukke- wrote:

i really dont like this idea and what bothers me the most is the fact that he said to make it an option.
an option.
to have a different AR for a map.
what.
people who would play that map with the setting off would be playing the map in a completely different way
ok dad
Topic Starter
Adder

MrSergio wrote:

Let me see if I understand: basically a feature to change the actual AR in general, so if for example you want to play a map in DT you just change your AR back to the AR you would have nomod. Same for HT, but the other way around (increasing AR) ?

If that is the case let me tell you this is a dupe requested many times in many ways (and this is one of those ways)
How could differen ARs :P hav same anima dumbass?
Seijiro
t/141204/start=0&&hilit=Ar+beatmap+settings
t/52873/start=0&&hilit=Ar+beatmap+settings

Just a few ones, but as you can see it has been requested already.
Also, mind your words, since I'm not one of your irl friends you can joke around with. Thanks.