Nerova Riuz GX wrote:
lets talk about this thingthnx for the mod
I might say that this is not like an Easy, it's more like a Normal. Lots of objects start on a red tick, and they are totally avoidable. If im the mapper i might change the diffname from Easy/Normal to Normal/Advanced, so that can fit the real difficulty more. I kind disagree, just because there are red ticks doesnt mean it's complex. It's mostly full of 3/2 and 1/1 sliders
00:17:633 (2) - slightly offscreen. just move it a little bit and you can get away from troubles. fixed
- 00:30:080 (2) - I'll recommend you to make it reverse once, there's a vocal behind there. That's also good for simplifying the beat.
- 00:41:888 - just a note, you almost ignored all of the vocals in this part, while you kept them emphasized in higher diffs. It's still fine but you lost a huge opportunity on making diversity and simplifying the beats. This is also the reason why I think it's more like a Normal diff. I dont get what you mean here
- 01:22:759 - 01:32:972 - I don't think go all along with 1/1 sliders is a great idea. As a part of ending, you can try to make it similar to your intro. added more circles
same as your Easy imo. It's too repetitive, though it's pretty easy I still can't see anything different here.
- 00:52:101 (1,2,3,1,2,3) - didn't you notice that might cause reading problems? Or you did get some testplayers at that level for it?
- 01:15:100 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3) - comparing to the rest of your map, this combo is extremely longer. for the overall difficulty, I think the length like 00:34:229 (1,2,3,4,1) - is long enough for this diff. Probably need to nerf one note.
I'm actually gonna remap my Normal or at least big parts of it. I'll take oonboard your suggestions whilst doing it
- 00:31:197 (2) - so the flow plays like stuck, and I'm wondering why you didn't just stack it on the next slider for a fancy pit-stop I never thought to stack them. Plays well too
- 00:40:293 (5,6) - Ctrl+G so you wont crunch your right hand by a square jump? Changed up the jump pattern but avoided the squarish style jump like you said
- 00:43:803 - not sure about the triangle cuz the vocal is not 3 times in a row. but at least i can be sure it will be better to start the NC here. Changed the triangle and NC pattern to match
- 00:18:591 (4) - idc what you're going to make here, maybe you just want it to become technical, but anyway there's no reason for you to put such a thing here. nothing support this flashback sharp straight pattern. tl;dr lift this slider up lol I was just mapping for patterns, raised slider a bit
- 00:25:931 (5) - I recommend a vertical slider here. yh vertical probs would be better, changed
- 00:44:920 (2,1) - so is this a mistake or? i didn't see any DS like this on every similar patterns. If not, then explain why they are here. Im so stupid, I misread the combo numbers orz Thnx for catching this, no else said anything Oo
- 01:01:057 (4,5) - no background samples, just pure voice. keep moving your cursor might not be the best choice here. I tried decrease DS as well as the angles
- 01:25:951 (3) - i suppose you missed an NC here. Yh I did, nice catch, thnx