- 00:11:569 (2) - maybe stack the tail on 00:10:772 (6) - for better structure
- 00:18:910 (1,2,3) - that linear flow doesn't fit well for this kind of section imo, i would reconsider this flow by changing the flow of this jump, maybe make a zigzag flow could be nice xd
- 00:31:197 (4) - I would NC this one and remoove NC on this 00:31:357 (1) - too show the new rythmn.
- 00:43:803 (1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2) - I know you won't change this probably, but this flow doesn't fit those vocals at all and plays horrible imo. 00:48:910 (1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2) - like same here dude.. xD
- 00:54:655 (1,2,1,2) - Oh and this totally flows badly xd
Well you usually use those 1 2 1 2 up and down jump when it's whistle/clap/whistle/clap... etc not for vocal like that..
- 01:13:823 (1,2,1) - wtf is that NC choice, please remove nc here at least 01:14:302 (1) - XD and same here 01:15:419 (1) - remoove NC.
Gosh you are using same 1 2 1 2 , same flow jump all the diff, this is so lame... Please use more your creativity for your jumps.. xD
- 00:43:803 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4) - See here, those NC set and flow fits way better to this kind of voice rythmn.
- 00:48:910 (1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2) - combo inconsistency
- 01:27:546 (5) - make this blanket a bit bigger please
This diff is really cool!