forum

Any beatmaps with Hit Circles that are difficult to aim at?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
JDrago14
:?: I'm trying to find beatmaps that are hard to get good acc on but I don't know of any other beatmaps besides possibly Tengaku. I wanna compile a list of them for a friend of mine. Any beatmap recommendations would be really helpful. :)
Yuudachi-kun
nooph
if you mean small hitcircles, there's a wave of pokemon songs that all have extremely small hitcircles.
Topic Starter
JDrago14

nooph wrote:

If you mean small hitcircles, there's a wave of Pokemon songs that all have extremely small hitcircles.
Pokemon Songs? I might have one or two of them that are pretty hard but I'm not sure if any of them are exactly any good for practicing with Difficult Aim. :o But I'll look more into it. :D Thank You!
Topic Starter
JDrago14

Khelly wrote:

https://osu.ppy.sh/s/1428
I haven't played that map before but if it's good for practicing aim then it definitely helps a lot. Thanks for finding this. :D
Pawsu
This should be move here at the very least.
General Discussion is for non osu! related topics.
Stefan
We lock them, that's it.
Yuudachi-kun

Stefan wrote:

We lock them, that's it.
Topic Starter
JDrago14

Pawsu wrote:

This should be move here at the very least.
General Discussion is for non osu! related topics.
:( Oh shoot I forgot. I was worried that I would've ended up putting this thread in the wrong section of the forums anyways since I didn't know what kind of thread this was in regards with Osu. But I'll do my best to remember in the future next time. Sorry about the mixup.