Dea ex machina
All fixed!
JBHyperion
Did some tiny tweaks via IRC, all looking (and sounding) fine now so here ya go

Bubbled~
MBomb
This was not a meme.

[Cup]

01:02:085 (2,3) - Hmm, I think the movement between 1 and 2 is a bit high, due to the antiflow movements in a cup, but also the movement between 3 and 4 could be higher for the strength of the vocal. You could move these two to x:240.

[Salad]

00:06:960 (3) - I think having a lower distance on this would be nice considering it's nearly a double dash right now, which isn't allowed in salad difficulties, and considering salad players are less experienced. Try x:256.
00:17:835 (1) - x:464, to make the non-dash movement here slightly easier.
00:19:335 (1) - A dash to this would be nice for the start of the new "section". Try x:432.
00:39:585 (3) - Weaker movement to this would be nice, this vocal doesn't really fit a dash and it's quite difficult to do without dashing right now for a salad player.
00:59:085 (3) - Hmm, a dash here seems really bad, there's not really much sound here, so there's no need to emphasise it so much, and it's quite difficult to do without dashing. Try moving the head to x:456 y:144.
01:06:210 (3) - These current dashes both to and from this may be a bit too strong. Try x:416 to make them more comfortable for a salad player, considering the antiflow.

[Platter]

00:19:335 (1) - I think it'd be nice to move this to x:36, reduces the HDash strength to give more reaction time to move to the right afterwards for the next note, and also leaves them closer to that next note.
00:30:960 (4) - Slight reduction to the distance on this would make the left right play slightly better flowwise, try something like x:280.
00:33:397 (2) - Dash to this would be nice for the strength of this vocal, something like x:448 would work well.
00:39:210 (2) - Doubledash would be nice here for the vocals on both this and 3, try x:208.
00:52:335 (1) - A tiny bit of curve to the left on this slider would be nice for flow.

Alright that should be it, call me back.
Ascendance

- Magic Bomb - wrote:

fucking ascendance man like what the fuck why does he even have to exist he literally kills mapping with maps like seal doesn't he understand players want hard maps not all this easy crap like seriously man he might as well just only map overdoses to appease what the players really want, not this easy stuff like cagayake and darling like what the fuck man i'm ashamed of you please gladly stop mapping all these meme maps and easy maps and be like my lord and saviour magic bomb like seriously he maps the hard shit have you seen his maps shuumatsu and setsugetsu and other maps with weeb shit names yeah get on his level please by the way what's a comma bye
literally me irl

- Magic Bomb - wrote:

This was not a meme.

[Cup]

01:02:085 (2,3) - Hmm, I think the movement between 1 and 2 is a bit high, due to the antiflow movements in a cup, but also the movement between 3 and 4 could be higher for the strength of the vocal. You could move these two to x:240.

accepted all lo

thanks for the free fii rank
Topic Starter
Dea ex machina

- Magic Bomb - wrote:

This was not a meme.

[Salad]

00:06:960 (3) - I think having a lower distance on this would be nice considering it's nearly a double dash right now, which isn't allowed in salad difficulties, and considering salad players are less experienced. Try x:256. Alright
00:17:835 (1) - x:464, to make the non-dash movement here slightly easier. Alright
00:19:335 (1) - A dash to this would be nice for the start of the new "section". Try x:432. Sure
00:39:585 (3) - Weaker movement to this would be nice, this vocal doesn't really fit a dash and it's quite difficult to do without dashing right now for a salad player. Done
00:59:085 (3) - Hmm, a dash here seems really bad, there's not really much sound here, so there's no need to emphasise it so much, and it's quite difficult to do without dashing. Try moving the head to x:456 y:144. Accepted
01:06:210 (3) - These current dashes both to and from this may be a bit too strong. Try x:416 to make them more comfortable for a salad player, considering the antiflow. Done

[Platter]

00:19:335 (1) - I think it'd be nice to move this to x:36, reduces the HDash strength to give more reaction time to move to the right afterwards for the next note, and also leaves them closer to that next note. Doesn't seem that much different to me, but sure, changed :D
00:30:960 (4) - Slight reduction to the distance on this would make the left right play slightly better flowwise, try something like x:280. Done
00:33:397 (2) - Dash to this would be nice for the strength of this vocal, something like x:448 would work well. Dash added
00:39:210 (2) - Doubledash would be nice here for the vocals on both this and 3, try x:208. Done
00:52:335 (1) - A tiny bit of curve to the left on this slider would be nice for flow. Done!

Thanks!
MBomb
Ascendance is my darling tbh.

Qualified <3
mithew
congrats !!
Ascendance
congrats first qualify :)
Kyouren
Gratzz~ <3
Xinely
Congrats :D
-rage
Congrats!!!!!
IamKwaN
Please replace the Romanised Artist by Kana Nishino. We use preferred romanisation when the artist uses 'name, surname' format for their name officially.

http://puu.sh/nXED2/146227f616.jpg from http://www.nishinokana.com/disco/
http://puu.sh/nXEC8/d8dce04127.png from https://www.facebook.com/nishinokanaofficial/?fref=nf
and cover of every CD she has published so far.

I believe it's good to go after a quick fix, good luck.
autofanboy
woo sad
JBHyperion
Spent ages looking at the discography and wondering why all the other beatmaps had the artist name listed the "wrong" way around. Stupid mistake, I should have confirmed this with someone before.

If you need help with requalification feel free to ask.
Ascendance
the ascendance metadata curse

DQ counter: 1
Topic Starter
Dea ex machina
Oops time to cry and give up
mithew
dedicated to - _-
JBHyperion
Let's try again

Rebubbled~
MBomb