forum

[Archived] Can't Click

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
--ayu-
i cannot click anything. hit circles, spinners, sliders, anything. i clicked f10 (like everyone said to), reinstalled, restarted my computer, to no avail. i use mouse since keyboard freezes whenever i try to click anything. how do i fix this
meii18
Are the mouse buttons are disabled?If yes,maybe you clicked F10 and you disabled the mouse so you have to click again F10 to enable them.If not,maybe you have some issues with your mouse I suppose.I think you have to fix your mouse if the mouse buttons are enabled perhaps.I guess the mouse got frozen too or it is not connected properly to your computer. :/
Karamatsu
get more skill.
Pawsu

SushiSenpai wrote:

get more skill.
let's not post if we're not going to be helpful. did you contribute at all?
what you said did not help in anyway, consider that before you post
professorSugoi
I'm having the same issue. My white cursor also stays visible in the osu! window- if that means anything.
The keyboard only works for some of the commands, and I've tried holding shift when opening osu! to repair it.

Nothing's changed )':
Alex3i2
In some maps i have the same problem
I can't hear the song at all , every circle i take X , and on sliders i take x100 ( green one)
Maybe its a bug , not sure
Karamatsu

Pawsu wrote:

SushiSenpai wrote:

get more skill.
let's not post if we're not going to be helpful. did you contribute at all?
what you said did not help in anyway, consider that before you post
lol sorry she's someone i know on g+ so she knows im kidding xD
Cinia Arctica
Never heard of this problem but just as a precaution can you check your keybinds and settings and make sure that you are using the right keys.