forum

I feel like being trash at games sometimes...

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Florrow
Yup, i really do.
Sometimes, i just feel like that bruh that sucks at everything in the game.
Happens in pretty much everything i play...
anybody got tips or whatever ? .-.
Endaris
Play more.
Until it goes away.
N0thingSpecial
1) crawl into a fetal position
2) cry yourself to sleep
3) ???
4) Profit
Yolshka
Sometimes i feel like that bruh too, but that's not enough to take the fun away.
TIP:
Hmm, I can't come up with any tips to not pressure yourself. But good luck.

:)
Vuelo Eluko

Endaris wrote:

Play more.
Until it goes away.
it doesnt ever go away
no matter what the game
the only players that think they are good are the mediocre ones
even esport pros doubt themselves constantly
Saphirshroom

xxjesus1412fanx wrote:

even esport pros doubt themselves constantly
by far Kappa
Yushi
If I'm playing maps at my skills level and just suck at everything. I just take a day and play SUPER easy maps I can f/c with high ACC and it makes me feel better :^)

"Please Enjoy Game"...
OniGagaku
It often happens. To many players (me included). What works for me is to just take a break from video games for a few days, you know, go out, drink something with friends etc... Usually after that the fun comes back and you won't feel bad anymore (at least in my case it works)
Hope it helped :D
Risa
It's been that way recently for me and a bunch of my friends too.

Maybe try something different like playing a different game or learn to map in my case. Anything that takes away the sadness.

Or maybe just N E V E R G I V E U P and plz enjoy game.
mulraf
you know, i actually was a bit annoyed when they introduced the pp system and i went from #5.000 to #80.000 after i came back. i realized that i really sucked at this game. i knew that i wasn't this high before but well, really sucked a bit :x. i just played the game normally. played the maps i like a lot i guess. even though i started playing a bit more after taking a break i still degraded in ranks every day not being able to at least stay at the rank.
it's true that the most important thing is that you enjoy the game but i think there are just people (like me) who enjoy things more if they are more competetive and stuffs. so i looked a bit around and found: tillerino. and i know what others might be thinking right now. probably something along the lines of: dirty farmer. but tillerino is really one of the most awesome things i've found :x you don't just get more pp out of the stuff, but it really shows you maps that will let you get better. a lot. and it shows you good, new maps. maybe not the songs you usually listen to but the mapping usually is really good in those maps. tillerino really manages to challenge you everytime and basically it's also more fun if the map is right as hard as it should be. so yeah. that's my tip. (info: tillerino is a bot that suggests you maps you should play to get more pp)
Topic Starter
Florrow

mulraf wrote:

you know, i actually was a bit annoyed when they introduced the pp system and i went from #5.000 to #80.000 after i came back. i realized that i really sucked at this game. i knew that i wasn't this high before but well, really sucked a bit :x. i just played the game normally. played the maps i like a lot i guess. even though i started playing a bit more after taking a break i still degraded in ranks every day not being able to at least stay at the rank.
it's true that the most important thing is that you enjoy the game but i think there are just people (like me) who enjoy things more if they are more competetive and stuffs. so i looked a bit around and found: tillerino. and i know what others might be thinking right now. probably something along the lines of: dirty farmer. but tillerino is really one of the most awesome things i've found :x you don't just get more pp out of the stuff, but it really shows you maps that will let you get better. a lot. and it shows you good, new maps. maybe not the songs you usually listen to but the mapping usually is really good in those maps. tillerino really manages to challenge you everytime and basically it's also more fun if the map is right as hard as it should be. so yeah. that's my tip. (info: tillerino is a bot that suggests you maps you should play to get more pp)
i know what tillerino is, and people suggested me to NOT play for pp, but for improvement, as im doing now.
but sometimes....i just feel the rusty anchor of my team or whatever else i am in (i also take games more competitively than average probably ;C)
Yolshka
I don't know about tillerino, whenever i try him he gives me really fast and hard songs and a star rating that's through the roof that I no way can fc.
It might be that I'm just bad, looks like it works for people in general. Might give him another chance later.
mulraf
people suggest all kinds of stuff. i can only say for myself that i went from playing 3,5* maps to playing 5,5* maps in about 3 months. from #65.000 to #25.000 in 4 months. now i slowly start leaving tillerino a bit and playing a few different maps for fun. in my opinion playing is also more fun when you're better. the patterns just get nicer and more different in higher difficulties in my opinion since people don't need to use distance snapping that strictly anmore and stuffs. sometimes tillerino suggests hard maps, yeah. but then you just !recommend again undtil you find something usefull. i started off playing mostly maps <2:00 minutes and slowly change it a bit up now.
I Give Up
When I feel trash I play more. Try that maybe.
winber1
if you become one with trash, no one will ever notice how bad you are

dumpsters are a nice starting point
Kunino Sagiri
You could always play those popular casual games with teams and pretend to be good at it.
Jellyfish McGub
pve is good
Sotodashi

Kunino Sagiri wrote:

You could always play those popular casual games with teams and pretend to be good at it.
That's rich considering we are probably playing one of the more casual rhythm games out there.
Insyni

mulraf wrote:

Tillerino only works if your top ranks aren't completely awful scores. Right now I think it is giving me 4.1-4.4 star songs and I'm only 70k rank. I can't even hope to FC these songs, just spam away.
Yuudachi-kun
Tillerino hasn't done anything for me in a very long time, but he has introduced me to a good variety of maps even if they weren't good for pp.
Vuelo Eluko

Kunino Sagiri wrote:

like football
Jellyfish McGub

xxjesus1412fanx wrote:

Kunino Sagiri wrote:

like football
*american football
YamiHikari
You're not trash the only trash is me

Anyway you can just think to yourself that you're actually god
Helps self esteem