Galileo Galilei - Aoi Shiori

posted
Total Posts
show more
Topic Starter
Log Off Now

Epiclol wrote:

A TV Ver. beatmap and no video?!?!

I mean you don't have to put a video but in my opinion I think it would go great with this beatmap.
If you want to put a video here's a DL link : Anohana Opening Creditless

and offest should be around -1451

Just saying it again you don't have to c: and I hope this beatmap gets ranked soon!
Thanks for the suggestion and download link! I wanted this map to have an original storyboard instead of a video mainly because a lot of TV Size maps have videos and I wanted this one to be a little different. I think the storyboard reflects the anime (very loosely anyway) and would rather have a new original creation rather than use the video from the intro, which I assume people who are playing this map will have seen many times already. If more people suggest it I may consider adding the video, but for now I'm going to leave it.

Thanks again and i hope it gets ranked soon too!
Hokichi

Lanturn wrote:

Storyboard mod I guess... Your diffs looked fine to me.

The lyrics at the beginning of the beatmap should really be moved over to the left. Don't forget that if someone plays in 4:3, http://puu.sh/ojS0U.jpg is all they'll see. If you don't care about 4:3, then at least the lyrics shouldn't be going off the screen in 16:9 :(

Same could be said about the lyrics in the top left for 4;3, but it's more optional. I didn't really notice any going off the screen anyways in 16:9.

"Thanks for Playing" should definitely stay on longer. it fades waay too quickly. Especially on the diffs with the spinner at the end. I just barely noticed it! Maybe fade out with the BG?

The stars on the screen at the very end of the map should probably fade out earlier (with the background maybe?) It's a little awkward having the end of the map all black, and then seeing those three stars still going at it.

You don't need "BG.jpg" as you already have the exact same image in "anohana.jpg" I suggest chaging all the SB/bg.jpg to just anohana.jpg. Having anohana.jpg in the background layer of the SB removes it from being seen in the background, but it doesn't mean you can't use it again!
Fixed :) :) Thanks for replying.

Here is your new SB
Topic Starter
Log Off Now
Updated - Also reminder for myself to fix tags in next update
Zyl
From my queue

(sorry for the late reply xDD)

ok let's start

For Itsuki Hako
Storyboard things (for a better stetic)
Lyrics: try to mix the colors grey/white/black in the first part of the song for match it with the BG colors

00:06:931 (5) - this effect doesn't look good with songs with slow tempo (the begin of the song is slow so try to "un-fade" the black screen)
00:21:931 (1) - Unnecesary pulse, try to do a pulse slowly in this part of the song because this pulse looks pretty bad... sorry :?

Particles: try to put the particles out of the screen and move it to the end of it, because they appear at the middle of the screen, and try to give them more movement (try to use move)

01:13:748 (1) - This pulse doesn't match with the song

Good storyboard!!
i hope you get better at this :3

[Song Setup]
Song Setup
*Combo Colours: Remove the white color and the grey color of the combos because in the kiai time hurt the eyes (search in FAQ)
*Tags: !Anohana Intro Ano Hi Mita Hana no Namae wo Bokutachi wa Mada Shiranai Itsuki Hako" , this is unusless for your map be more creative!
*Title: "青い栞 (TV Ver.)" why not "TV size"?

[Easy]
Easy Diff
00:19:203 (2) - Ctrl+J for a better flow
00:31:022 (3,1) - Overlap, this doesn't look good on a easy
Why not end this spinner 01:24:885 (1) - here 01:27:157 (1) -

Looking good! :)

[Normal]
Normal Diff
00:02:613 (4) - Missing note?
00:06:249 (4) - same
00:11:703 (2) - same
00:31:931 (6) - make this curve because here 00:31:931 (6,1) - you kill the flow of an awful way
00:42:840 (6) - Doesn't match with the music
01:01:021 (4) - same but with the vocals
01:21:021 (1,2) - same but with the vocals

Not bad...

[Hard]
Hard Diff
00:00:794 (2) - Doesn't match with the music (guitar)
00:04:431 (2) - same

and thats all on this diff is really good! :)
Hokichi

Trent83 wrote:

For Itsuki Hako
Storyboard things (for a better stetic)
Lyrics: try to mix the colors grey/white/black in the first part of the song for match it with the BG colors - I think it's not bad. But thanks

00:06:931 (5) - this effect doesn't look good with songs with slow tempo (the begin of the song is slow so try to "un-fade" the black screen) - Fixed.

00:21:931 (1) - Unnecesary pulse, try to do a pulse slowly in this part of the song because this pulse looks pretty bad... sorry :? - Fixed as well

Particles: try to put the particles out of the screen and move it to the end of it, because they appear at the middle of the screen, and try to give them more movement (try to use move) - Yeah, remake those.

01:13:748 (1) - This pulse doesn't match with the song - Removed

Good storyboard!! - Thanks :)
i hope you get better at this :3
Thanks for the reply, very appriciate it.
Hey hey, fix the tag please.
Topic Starter
Log Off Now
Updated tags, will update with Trent's mod later tomorrow

delete this post please
Topic Starter
Log Off Now

Trent83 wrote:

From my queue

(sorry for the late reply xDD)

ok let's start

[Song Setup]
Song Setup
*Combo Colours: Remove the white color and the grey color of the combos because in the kiai time hurt the eyes (search in FAQ)
*Tags: !Anohana Intro Ano Hi Mita Hana no Namae wo Bokutachi wa Mada Shiranai Itsuki Hako" , this is unusless for your map be more creative!
*Title: "青い栞 (TV Ver.)" why not "TV size"?
wat????? also if you check metadata provided by MkGuh it's actually (TV Ver.) not TV Size

[Easy]
Easy Diff
00:19:203 (2) - Ctrl+J for a better flow breaks distance spacing and aesthetic q.q
00:31:022 (3,1) - Overlap, this doesn't look good on a easy it's only in the editor
Why not end this spinner 01:24:885 (1) - here 01:27:157 (1) - wanted to also have something playing over the echos to keep the ending consistent in all difficulties

Looking good! :)

[Normal]
Normal Diff
00:02:613 (4) - Missing note?
00:06:249 (4) - same
00:11:703 (2) - same
there are already notes there? XD
00:31:931 (6) - make this curve because here 00:31:931 (6,1) - you kill the flow of an awful way maybe, i personally think its fine but if more people suggest to change it slightly then i will
00:42:840 (6) - Doesn't match with the music if you could suggest something then that might be helpful, otherwise it's going to stay as it is because there are no other patterns allowed in normal difficulties to fit this since it's on a 1/4 beat, i think my current slider fits fine
01:01:021 (4) - same but with the vocals same as above
01:21:021 (1,2) - same but with the vocals following drums here

Not bad...

[Hard]
Hard Diff
00:00:794 (2) - Doesn't match with the music (guitar)
00:04:431 (2) - same
still working on a new pattern

and thats all on this diff is really good! :)
Thanks for the mod! (oops double post q.q sorry!) (if any mods stumble across this you can delete the above post please! thanks XD)
Weber
im bad at modding

fuck you for making me remember

Easy:

00:54:203 (3) - move to x:52, y:128, 00:54:658 (1) - move to x:32, y:224
01:24:885 (1) - spinner should 100% end here: http://puu.sh/oAog0/5e905f71f1.jpg

Normal

Nothing except same spinner change ^

Hard:

00:00:113 (1,2,3,4) - Mapping to the less prominent guitar in the background sounds a little weird, especially considering the main guitar is mapped to for the other 3 difficulties.
01:24:771 (1) - Same spinner changes...

Insane:

01:27:157 (1,1,1) - Same with the spinner changes, I really think that the map should end on the final note and the follow "echos" of the guitar should not be mapped.
Topic Starter
Log Off Now

Tatsumaki wrote:

im bad at modding

fuck you for making me remember

Easy:

00:54:203 (3) - move to x:52, y:128, 00:54:658 (1) - move to x:32, y:224 done, nice suggestion
01:24:885 (1) - spinner should 100% end here: http://puu.sh/oAog0/5e905f71f1.jpg
I want to keep the echo's of the guitar in the spinner aswell, doing this also keeps the ending time consistent with the insane diff
Normal

Nothing except same spinner change ^

Hard:

00:00:113 (1,2,3,4) - Mapping to the less prominent guitar in the background sounds a little weird, especially considering the main guitar is mapped to for the other 3 difficulties. remapping the first 6 seconds, still not sure how i can do it though
01:24:771 (1) - Same spinner changes...

Insane:

01:27:157 (1,1,1) - Same with the spinner changes, I really think that the map should end on the final note and the follow "echos" of the guitar should not be mapped. I think it gives a nice fading feeling when playing the map (which fits the song pretty well imo)
Thanks for the mod!
melon boy
Heyy! Sorry about the late mod...

General

1. 00:59:203 - I'm confident enough in my japanese to say that the lyrics here are completely off. You should contact Hokichi and get it fixed.
  2. Other than that there seems to be nothing. Nice.

Easy

1. 00:21:931 (1) - These long sliders makes the hit sounding seem out of place, when there suddenly isn't any. Consider getting samples for the sliderticks.
  2. 00:25:567 (1) - Very small but it might be nice to have the slider change direction right on the tick especially if you decide to go with the above mentioned.
  3. 01:08:294 (3) - Same here.

Normal

1. 00:22:840 - I miss a bit of 1/2 rhythm here...
  2. Nothing else, really.

Hard

1. 01:23:976 (5,6,7,1) - I feel like these need to have a slightly different rhythm compared to the ones at 00:53:976 (4,5,6,1) because it goes from snare drum to bass drum here instead of only snare drum. Consider doing only one kick slider into a 5 circle-long burst or a triple into two kick sliders.
  2. There's really not much to say...

Insane

1. 00:03:294 (1) - This slider shape tends to not look great at this size. I suggest either rotating it and having it look like this or completely change the shape into either a straight line or a normal curve.
  2. 00:06:931 (1) - I would say the same for this, but somehow it just looks slightly better here though I still think you should change it if you decide to change the previous.
And that's pretty much it. Nothing unrankable except maybe the thing about the SB. You should try finding a BN after fixing that because this map definitely feels ready.
(Sorry again about the late mod)
Topic Starter
Log Off Now

Fuccho wrote:

Heyy! Sorry about the late mod... no worries

General

1. 00:59:203 - I'm confident enough in my japanese to say that the lyrics here are completely off. You should contact Hokichi and get it fixed. sent him a message
  2. Other than that there seems to be nothing. Nice.

Easy

1. 00:21:931 (1) - These long sliders makes the hit sounding seem out of place, when there suddenly isn't any. Consider getting samples for the sliderticks. Maybe, not sure on this one since if I have the ticks at full volume that might sound out of place and jarring, and if I have them too quiet it might have the same effect, not sure tbh, thanks for the suggestion though
  2. 00:25:567 (1) - Very small but it might be nice to have the slider change direction right on the tick especially if you decide to go with the above mentioned. changed
  3. 01:08:294 (3) - Same here.

Normal

1. 00:22:840 - I miss a bit of 1/2 rhythm here... I wanted to give the player some form of 'break' from the more click intensive rhythms and I think that the current pattern still does a decent job of hitting on the main pitch changes, but I do understand what you mean and it maybe somewhat breaks consistency, will think about it
  2. Nothing else, really.

Hard

1. 01:23:976 (5,6,7,1) - I feel like these need to have a slightly different rhythm compared to the ones at 00:53:976 (4,5,6,1) because it goes from snare drum to bass drum here instead of only snare drum. Consider doing only one kick slider into a 5 circle-long burst or a triple into two kick sliders. nice idea, changed
  2. There's really not much to say...

Insane

1. 00:03:294 (1) - This slider shape tends to not look great at this size. I suggest either rotating it and having it look like this or completely change the shape into either a straight line or a normal curve. i tried
  2. 00:06:931 (1) - I would say the same for this, but somehow it just looks slightly better here though I still think you should change it if you decide to change the previous. same
And that's pretty much it. Nothing unrankable except maybe the thing about the SB. You should try finding a BN after fixing that because this map definitely feels ready.
(Sorry again about the late mod)
Thanks for the mod! :D
Squichu
Heyo~ :3 Sorry for late!
I'm just making suggestions, feel free to disagree!

General
  1. Consider silencing the sliderslide for non-Kiai parts, they're a little calmer and the default sliderslide doesn't match well with that, imo.
  2. Combo colour #1 and #4 partially blend with the SB/background - 1 not as much as 4, but I still think you could find better matching ones. 1 could be more on the blue side (fits the blue lyrics nicely) and 4 maybe brown-ish/yellow because of the girls' clothes?
    example

[Colours]
    Combo1 : 254,232,184
    Combo2 : 197,226,225
    Combo3 : 218,158,217
    Combo4 : 108,108,255
  3. SB - All of the lyrics are cut off in 4:3! Please move the ones on the right side further to the left and the ones on the left further right so they're visible in all resolutions. (screens: http://puu.sh/oMJCO.jpg ; http://puu.sh/oMJDi.jpg ; http://puu.sh/oMK2p.jpg ; http://puu.sh/oMK2K.jpg ; http://puu.sh/oMK31.jpg )
    And bg.jpg isn't used, so this file should be removed.
    And the image apparing at 00:07:044 - feels like it's taking a little too long to cover the background, it's incredibly distracting. Consider making this more transparent or blend it in faster?
Easy
  1. 00:02:840 (4,5) - and 00:06:476 (4) - should be consistent, I think. It's exactaly the same
Normal
  1. 00:03:294 (1) - and 00:06:931 (1) - the NCs are unnecessary, please remove them
  2. 00:35:567 (6) - imo 1/1 slider or two circles would match better here, because the sound on the reverse is rather weak in comparison to the sounds on the white ticks, but the reverse takes away all the ephasis they have. > 00:35:567 - and 00:36:022 - should be better emphasized
  3. 00:43:749 (1) - the reverse doesn't work too well here, I think because of the break in the vocals. Consider removing the reverese and adding a circle instead
  4. 00:57:385 (3) - and 01:01:021 (4) - similar here. 1/1 slider would work better, I think, especially because of the vocals, they don't end on the 1/2 and new syllabels start on the 1/1 so completely covering them by a 1/1 slider is the best option
  5. 01:11:930 (1) - this NC breaks the nc pattern, should be removed. The combo gets rather long, but you might also want to rework the rhythm here a little because it doesn't really fit with the rest of the diff, especially 01:12:385 (2,3,4,5) - . You're adding your own rhythm to the melody and don't follow the actual song with (3,4).. (4) is a rather weak sound, so shouldn't be clickable.. maybe try http://puu.sh/oMLtC.jpg
  6. 01:24:771 (1) - 1/4 in Normal is still pretty Hard, please move the spinner to 1/2. (It doesn't make any difference in Std mode, but probably in converts)
Hard
  1. 00:02:840 (1) - as in Normal, doesn't make any sense.
  2. 00:13:749 (3,4) - consider using twi 1/2 sliders instead, there's a stronger sound on the white tick than on (4), so would match better if that was clickable instead (since there are no vocals there to follow)
  3. 00:18:294 (1) - pretty random 3/4 slider, there's no other one this part and there's a well audible sound on the 1/2 so would make more sense to snap it to that.
  4. 00:34:658 (1,2) - similar here, but there's also a sound on the 1/4, so mapping both seems more reasonable to me. http://puu.sh/oMM2s.jpg
  5. 00:55:567 (1) - and 00:57:385 (1) - here, too, but for the Kiai it might be a nice feature. You should consider using Slidertickrate 2 in this diff then, so the 1/2s have a sound on them, too.
  6. 01:02:839 (1) - consider rotating this slightly, in 4:3 the reverse could be covered partly by the combo counter.
  7. 01:06:021 (3,4) - this jump isn't really comfortable to play and also pretty surprising, since nothing in the music indicates a jump. Consider rearranging this.. (Previous jump patterns were fine because they were sliders, so yay for slider leniency.. xD)
  8. 01:11:476 (4,1,2) - anti-jumps don't really fit with the rest of the diff. They're not used anywhere else anywhere, so it's additionally confusing. Just stack them correctly?
Insane
  1. same about Slidertickrate as in Hard
  2. 00:03:294 (1) - Shouldn't this be snapped to 1/8? I'm not sure if it's 1/8 or 1/6, but I think it's on 00:03:692 - and not on the 1/4
    Also, this is a nice exmaple for why the sliderslide should be silenced ><
  3. 00:06:931 (1) - end > 1/8
  4. 00:11:703 (2) - a random 3/4 again, but the sound on the white tick is muuuch stronger.. should be two circles instead, imo.
    same for 00:18:294 (1) - and several others
  5. 00:33:976 (4) - white tick should be clickable, as it's much louder than the other ones
  6. 00:41:931 (1) - pretty close to the HP bar, consider rotating it a little?
Overall, the set looks okay, but imo the Hard and Insane are incredibly inconsistent with the extended slider usage. If you decide to skip very strong beats by extending sliders to 3/4 you have to do this consistenly, otherwise it feels completely random.

Good luck! //squee
Topic Starter
Log Off Now

Squirrel wrote:

Heyo~ :3 Sorry for late!
I'm just making suggestions, feel free to disagree!

General
  1. Consider silencing the sliderslide for non-Kiai parts, they're a little calmer and the default sliderslide doesn't match well with that, imo. sure ok idk why this isnt working help pls
  2. Combo colour #1 and #4 partially blend with the SB/background - 1 not as much as 4, but I still think you could find better matching ones. 1 could be more on the blue side (fits the blue lyrics nicely) and 4 maybe brown-ish/yellow because of the girls' clothes? sure those colours are pretty nice
    example

[Colours]
    Combo1 : 254,232,184
    Combo2 : 197,226,225
    Combo3 : 218,158,217
    Combo4 : 108,108,255
  3. SB - All of the lyrics are cut off in 4:3! Please move the ones on the right side further to the left and the ones on the left further right so they're visible in all resolutions. (screens: http://puu.sh/oMJCO.jpg ; http://puu.sh/oMJDi.jpg ; http://puu.sh/oMK2p.jpg ; http://puu.sh/oMK2K.jpg ; http://puu.sh/oMK31.jpg )
    And bg.jpg isn't used, so this file should be removed.
    And the image apparing at 00:07:044 - feels like it's taking a little too long to cover the background, it's incredibly distracting. Consider making this more transparent or blend it in faster?
    PM'd SB'er
Easy
  1. 00:02:840 (4,5) - and 00:06:476 (4) - should be consistent, I think. It's exactaly the same I disagree, there are hihats played on the red tick and last tick being an open hihat, wanted to map this part of the music aswell as the main melody
Normal
  1. 00:03:294 (1) - and 00:06:931 (1) - the NCs are unnecessary, please remove them ok
  2. 00:35:567 (6) - imo 1/1 slider or two circles would match better here, because the sound on the reverse is rather weak in comparison to the sounds on the white ticks, but the reverse takes away all the ephasis they have. > 00:35:567 - and 00:36:022 - should be better emphasized not sure on how i can add this whilst keeping the current shape without having to remap much of the following section
  3. 00:43:749 (1) - the reverse doesn't work too well here, I think because of the break in the vocals. Consider removing the reverese and adding a circle instead I personally think this is fine since i'm mainly following the drums and ride cymbal here, this also adds consistency to the previous two combo's before it
  4. 00:57:385 (3) - and 01:01:021 (4) - similar here. 1/1 slider would work better, I think, especially because of the vocals, they don't end on the 1/2 and new syllabels start on the 1/1 so completely covering them by a 1/1 slider is the best option I'm not sure on how I can change this first suggestion without remapping a lot of the following combos, I have applied the second suggestion though
  5. 01:11:930 (1) - this NC breaks the nc pattern, should be removed. The combo gets rather long, but you might also want to rework the rhythm here a little because it doesn't really fit with the rest of the diff, especially 01:12:385 (2,3,4,5) - . You're adding your own rhythm to the melody and don't follow the actual song with (3,4).. (4) is a rather weak sound, so shouldn't be clickable.. maybe try http://puu.sh/oMLtC.jpg I kept the first part of this pattern the same since there is a build up on the (2,3) however I did use your suggestion for the second half of the combo (since my original had emphasis on all the wrong parts)
  6. 01:24:771 (1) - 1/4 in Normal is still pretty Hard, please move the spinner to 1/2. (It doesn't make any difference in Std mode, but probably in converts) changed
Hard
  1. 00:02:840 (1) - as in Normal, doesn't make any sense. changed
  2. 00:13:749 (3,4) - consider using twi 1/2 sliders instead, there's a stronger sound on the white tick than on (4), so would match better if that was clickable instead (since there are no vocals there to follow) changed, nice idea
  3. 00:18:294 (1) - pretty random 3/4 slider, there's no other one this part and there's a well audible sound on the 1/2 so would make more sense to snap it to that. fixed
  4. 00:34:658 (1,2) - similar here, but there's also a sound on the 1/4, so mapping both seems more reasonable to me. http://puu.sh/oMM2s.jpg nice suggestion again, changed
  5. 00:55:567 (1) - and 00:57:385 (1) - here, too, but for the Kiai it might be a nice feature. You should consider using Slidertickrate 2 in this diff then, so the 1/2s have a sound on them, too. maybe, unsure about this suggestion but will keep it in mind
  6. 01:02:839 (1) - consider rotating this slightly, in 4:3 the reverse could be covered partly by the combo counter. done, slightly xd
  7. 01:06:021 (3,4) - this jump isn't really comfortable to play and also pretty surprising, since nothing in the music indicates a jump. Consider rearranging this.. (Previous jump patterns were fine because they were sliders, so yay for slider leniency.. xD) changed, although i think my new pattern is a bit shit too lmao
  8. 01:11:476 (4,1,2) - anti-jumps don't really fit with the rest of the diff. They're not used anywhere else anywhere, so it's additionally confusing. Just stack them correctly? fixed
Insane
  1. same about Slidertickrate as in Hard
  2. 00:03:294 (1) - Shouldn't this be snapped to 1/8? I'm not sure if it's 1/8 or 1/6, but I think it's on 00:03:692 - and not on the 1/4
    Also, this is a nice exmaple for why the sliderslide should be silenced ><
    yeah you're right its 1/8, didnt notice this XD thanks!
  3. 00:06:931 (1) - end > 1/8 ^
  4. 00:11:703 (2) - a random 3/4 again, but the sound on the white tick is muuuch stronger.. should be two circles instead, imo.
    same for 00:18:294 (1) - and several others
    fixed i think :P
  5. 00:33:976 (4) - white tick should be clickable, as it's much louder than the other ones changed
  6. 00:41:931 (1) - pretty close to the HP bar, consider rotating it a little? rotated a little
Overall, the set looks okay, but imo the Hard and Insane are incredibly inconsistent with the extended slider usage. If you decide to skip very strong beats by extending sliders to 3/4 you have to do this consistenly, otherwise it feels completely random.

Good luck! //squee
Thanks for the mod! Super helpful especially with the harder difficulties
Marianna
Sorru i cant mod this x.x call one BN~ and take that star
JBHyperion
Huge apologies for being so late ):

General Comments:
  1. Song Folder: No issues
  2. Song Setup: No issues
  3. Metadata: No issues
  4. Timing: Offset sounds noticably early for me, 133ms (+20) sounds much better
  5. Hitsounds: Didn't check waveforms as I don't have access to Audacity atm, otherwise fine
  6. AImod: No issues
  7. Storyboard: Why does the "Thanks For Playing" text not fade in like the rest of the lyrics and such? Considering the song is fading and calm at this point, I feel it would be more fitting if the SB did the same, unless you want to add some kind of pulse/lighting effect to emphasize the sudden appearance

Difficulty-Specific Comments:

Easy
  1. 00:12:840 (3) - Would rotate this tail anticlockwise slightly so it's pointing more between both of 00:11:931 (2,4) - flow into this from (2) is slightly odd-looking with the difference in angle here. Same thing at 00:20:113 (3) - but this one should go anticlockwise a little
  2. 00:27:385 (2,3,1,2) - Slider heads/tails could be arranged into a more uniform square/diamond shape for a cleaner aesthetic - although they don't overlap visibly during play, currently 00:27:385 (2,2) are very close together
  3. 00:32:840 (1,3) - This is very close to a visible overlap, and even if it doesn't affect readability, it still comes off feeling a bit cramped. I'd prefer if 00:34:658 (2,3) were moved down slightly, try making an equal triangular pattern with these
  4. 00:37:385 (2,4) - ^ Borderline overlap
  5. 00:43:749 (1,2) - Blanket is very slightly lopsided here, you can see this if you quickly Ctrl+G (1) and use the approach circle at 00:43:408 as a guide. Rotating each of these a degree or two away from each other should fix this
  6. 01:16:930 (4,1) - Move the second grey slider anchor to [212,328] for a slight blanket improvement here
  7. 01:24:657 (1,1) - Would prefer to have a bit more spacing between note+spinner here at this BPM, since the spinner appears well before the last note is to be clicked which can be distracting for newer players Starting the spinner at 01:25:112 would provide more reaction time for new players and also coincides nicely with the first high pitch guitar sound.
Incidentally, why is there a whistle sound on the spinner end when the music has completely faded out at this point? I'd remove the whistle and end the spinner at 01:27:839 - (shift your green volume-reducing lines back 1/2 too) instead since I can't hear anything beyond this point and doing this evenly finishes up your 1/1 guitar rhythm. If you apply any or all of these suggestions, do the same for all diffs to maintain consistency

Normal
Kinda curious as to why you used lower DS here than in the Easy but oh well xD
  1. 00:00:113 (1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4,5) - Personal preference, but find this very repetitive and not the most interesting start to the diff. The 1/2 sounds are generally quite weak so swapping out a couple of these for 1/1 sliders would add some nice variety in patterning here
  2. 00:50:567 (5,1) - Blanket nazi in me wants (1) to be rotated a degree clockwise, using (5)'s approach circle at 00:49:999 as a guide. If this bothers you, don't forget (1) is also blanketed by 00:51:931 (2) - which also has an off-blanket hue
  3. 01:00:567 (3,4) - You've been blanketing all previous patterns like this pmuch perfectly but all of a sudden you have this awkward flat slider blanket which I assume is unintentional. I'd either blanket this as you have been doing or rearrange it in such a way that it's obviously not meant to be a blanket
  4. 01:11:930 (5) - May be worth NCing this even though your previous combos are all 8/1 - this is the densest part of the diff and your combo does get considerably longer than at any other point here, so NC would offset the difficulty slightly
  5. 01:16:476 (4,5) - Since the red tick and (5) are identical sounds, they should belong to the same object pairing. Swap the order of these to circle + slider
  6. 01:23:748 (5,6) - Your hitsounding here suggests more emphasis on the first sound than the following 3, so circle + 1/2 repeat slider would be more fitting here

Hard
  1. 00:00:113 (1,2,3,4) - 00:03:749 (1,2,3,4) - What are you following here? The strong sounds are on white ticks but you skipped most of them by mapping them as slider bodies... Seems like a very artificial rhythm to me, and whilst I appreciate the effort to be creative, it's not fitting the song for me at all
  2. 00:15:567 (3,4,1) - How about making an equal triangle between these? Current patterns is close enough to look like it's intended to be that way, but executed sloppily. Same applies to other places such as 00:20:113 (1,2,3) - 00:21:931 (1,2,3) - etc. An example of one you did really well is 00:29:203 (1,2,3) if you need a reference
  3. 00:21:931 (1,2,3,4,1) - I find it quite unexpected that you suddenly included jumps here by inverting sliders when these are fairly average intensity sounds, but there is only minor increase in spacing to the very strong vocal at (1). Since you're introducing jumps for the first time in this diff, it would be better to use them singularly to begin with (or at least following a more clear concept) than the pattern you have now, which is very likely to confuse players.
  4. 00:26:476 (3,4) - For example here you didn't invert sliders to create a jump whilst you did for 00:25:567 (1,2) so again the player is cast into doubt about what the jump placement is following and how the rhythm indicates where following jumps are likely to be
  5. 00:32:385 (3,4,1) - Suggest spacing these out a tiny bit more (like you have for 00:34:658 (1,2,3) -) so the combo number is readable on (4). This will make the pattern more readable as slider - circle - slider
  6. 00:53:976 (4,5,6,1) - Really interesting pattern, I had my doubts initially but it's clear and executed nicely. I would suggest reducing the distance to this from 00:53:749 (3) slightly though to give the player a bit more chance to react, since this isn't really an "expected" pattern based on what you've been mapping previously (lots of repeat sliders and slider - circle - slider stuff)
  7. 01:13:521 (5,6,1) - 01:16:703 (4,5,6) - Recommend making these consistent (either way is fine) to make the 1/4 tapped patterns more clearly readable. Reading something is always easier once you've seen it before!
  8. 01:24:203 (6,7,8,9,1) - This is a huge difficulty spike right at the end of the song and hugely unexpected for this level of difficulty. Re-using 00:53:976 (4,5,6,1) or a combination of slider - repeat slider - (circle?) would be much more appropriate here

Insane
  1. 00:03:294 (1,1) - 00:06:931 (1,1) - Though the extension to a 7/8 slider does kinda fit with the music, a 1/8 slider transition is highly likely to result in annoying sliderbreaks and dropped combo here. For the sake of such a weak sound, it's not worth it - 3/4 slider would be more appropriate
  2. 00:12:158 (4) - Ending the slider on a strong drum sound detracts from the emphasis you've been adding previously by making these clickable. Since the vocal on (5) is much weaker and less deserving of being clickable, I'd suggest swapping the order of 00:12:158 (4,5)
  3. 00:21:931 (1,2,3,4) - Sharp flow is kinda awkward to play and not really fitting with the calm, smooth vocals here. Not saying you have to go for a totally circular flow here, but I feel that smoother transitions would be more fitting and play better at this point
  4. 00:25:113 (4,1,2,3) - Flow is very odd here since you have a jump to (1), antijump to (2) followed by a larger jump to (3), all in the same direction, so the player is forced to stop uncomfortably between (1,2). You might want to do some reshuffling here, but for a simple test, try Crtl+G (1,2) and 00:26:249 (4,6) and then stack (2) back on top of (6) to create a more comfortable direction change on (1,2) that avoids the flowbreak
  5. 00:41:931 (1,1) - Overlap here could be avoided - based on your surrounding patterns, moiving 00:40:794 (3,1) - so the circle and slider head respectively stack with the tail of 00:44:658 (3) would work if you don't mind respacing a few objects, but it should minimize the amount of slider remaking you need to do
  6. 00:49:203 (1,3) - Intentional off-stack? Looks kind of awkward to me, would prefer these to be stacked
  7. 01:11:021 (3,4) - Very difficult to read this return jump with (4) placed under 01:10:567 (2) -'s tail. I'd prefer these to be separated for easier readability. Same goes for similar patterns such as 01:13:748 (1,3) - 01:15:567 (1,3)
  8. 01:11:930 (1,3,4,5) - ^ Less confusing since the triplet is stacked, but if you do the above you may want to change this one too to be consistent
  9. 01:28:067 (1) - Would have preferred you to keep the spinner for some score differentiation but oh well. If you shortened the spinner to the white tick in the other diffs, remove this last circle for consistency. You may also want to swap 01:27:157 (1,1) to a circle + 1/2 repeat slider pattern, since these notes follow a fading progression
Again, sorry for being so late, but hopefully you find this useful. Don't hesitate to get back to me if you have any questions or would like me to explain something in more detail.

Good luck! (:
Hokichi

JBHyperion wrote:

Storyboard: Why does the "Thanks For Playing" text not fade in like the rest of the lyrics and such? Considering the song is fading and calm at this point, I feel it would be more fitting if the SB did the same, unless you want to add some kind of pulse/lighting effect to emphasize the sudden appearance - Yes, I'll fix
Thanks for the mods. I'll give you the updated SB when I'm home.
Topic Starter
Log Off Now

JBHyperion wrote:

Huge apologies for being so late ):

General Comments:
  1. Song Folder: No issues
  2. Song Setup: No issues
  3. Metadata: No issues
  4. Timing: Offset sounds noticably early for me, 133ms (+20) sounds much better really? i think it's fine, i also took the mp3 and timing from another ranked mapset, so i don't think that this is an issue? will double check though
  5. Hitsounds: Didn't check waveforms as I don't have access to Audacity atm, otherwise fine
  6. AImod: No issues
  7. Storyboard: Why does the "Thanks For Playing" text not fade in like the rest of the lyrics and such? Considering the song is fading and calm at this point, I feel it would be more fitting if the SB did the same, unless you want to add some kind of pulse/lighting effect to emphasize the sudden appearance

Difficulty-Specific Comments:

Easy
  1. 00:12:840 (3) - Would rotate this tail anticlockwise slightly so it's pointing more between both of 00:11:931 (2,4) - flow into this from (2) is slightly odd-looking with the difference in angle here. Same thing at 00:20:113 (3) - but this one should go anticlockwise a little fixed, i think
  2. 00:27:385 (2,3,1,2) - Slider heads/tails could be arranged into a more uniform square/diamond shape for a cleaner aesthetic - although they don't overlap visibly during play, currently 00:27:385 (2,2) are very close together ok i see your point, but im not sure on how i can do this without changing the flow of the majority of the combo, any ideas?
  3. 00:32:840 (1,3) - This is very close to a visible overlap, and even if it doesn't affect readability, it still comes off feeling a bit cramped. I'd prefer if 00:34:658 (2,3) were moved down slightly, try making an equal triangular pattern with these done
  4. 00:37:385 (2,4) - ^ Borderline overlap also fixed
  5. 00:43:749 (1,2) - Blanket is very slightly lopsided here, you can see this if you quickly Ctrl+G (1) and use the approach circle at 00:43:408 as a guide. Rotating each of these a degree or two away from each other should fix this fixed i think
  6. 01:16:930 (4,1) - Move the second grey slider anchor to [212,328] for a slight blanket improvement here done
  7. 01:24:657 (1,1) - Would prefer to have a bit more spacing between note+spinner here at this BPM, since the spinner appears well before the last note is to be clicked which can be distracting for newer players Starting the spinner at 01:25:112 would provide more reaction time for new players and also coincides nicely with the first high pitch guitar sound. changed
Incidentally, why is there a whistle sound on the spinner end when the music has completely faded out at this point? I'd remove the whistle and end the spinner at 01:27:839 - (shift your green volume-reducing lines back 1/2 too) instead since I can't hear anything beyond this point and doing this evenly finishes up your 1/1 guitar rhythm. If you apply any or all of these suggestions, do the same for all diffs to maintain consistency
I removed the whistle since it was too loud and out of place for the music, but the guitar keeps fading until the red tick so I've left it there.

Normal
Kinda curious as to why you used lower DS here than in the Easy but oh well xD
  1. 00:00:113 (1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4,5) - Personal preference, but find this very repetitive and not the most interesting start to the diff. The 1/2 sounds are generally quite weak so swapping out a couple of these for 1/1 sliders would add some nice variety in patterning here ehh idk it sounds a bit off imo having a mixture of the two, so will wait for a few more suggestions on this one
  2. 00:50:567 (5,1) - Blanket nazi in me wants (1) to be rotated a degree clockwise, using (5)'s approach circle at 00:49:999 as a guide. If this bothers you, don't forget (1) is also blanketed by 00:51:931 (2) - which also has an off-blanket hue fixed
  3. 01:00:567 (3,4) - You've been blanketing all previous patterns like this pmuch perfectly but all of a sudden you have this awkward flat slider blanket which I assume is unintentional. I'd either blanket this as you have been doing or rearrange it in such a way that it's obviously not meant to be a blanket this actually was intentional, because i couldn't get 6 to fit in well with the ds, although now that i blanketed both this way its worked out well
  4. 01:11:930 (5) - May be worth NCing this even though your previous combos are all 8/1 - this is the densest part of the diff and your combo does get considerably longer than at any other point here, so NC would offset the difficulty slightly done, also fits nicely on the crash cymbal
  5. 01:16:476 (4,5) - Since the red tick and (5) are identical sounds, they should belong to the same object pairing. Swap the order of these to circle + slider
  6. 01:23:748 (5,6) - Your hitsounding here suggests more emphasis on the first sound than the following 3, so circle + 1/2 repeat slider would be more fitting here not sure on how i can do this without making an ugly overlap on the last note, so left as is unless you can think of a way to do it? :p

Hard
  1. 00:00:113 (1,2,3,4) - 00:03:749 (1,2,3,4) - What are you following here? The strong sounds are on white ticks but you skipped most of them by mapping them as slider bodies... Seems like a very artificial rhythm to me, and whilst I appreciate the effort to be creative, it's not fitting the song for me at all im still not sure how to remap this, i dont want a copy of the insane, will figure something out lol ok i remapped it
  2. 00:15:567 (3,4,1) - How about making an equal triangle between these? Current patterns is close enough to look like it's intended to be that way, but executed sloppily. Same applies to other places such as 00:20:113 (1,2,3) - 00:21:931 (1,2,3) - etc. An example of one you did really well is 00:29:203 (1,2,3) if you need a reference done, i think :p
  3. 00:21:931 (1,2,3,4,1) - I find it quite unexpected that you suddenly included jumps here by inverting sliders when these are fairly average intensity sounds, but there is only minor increase in spacing to the very strong vocal at (1). Since you're introducing jumps for the first time in this diff, it would be better to use them singularly to begin with (or at least following a more clear concept) than the pattern you have now, which is very likely to confuse players. not sure what you meant here, also i don't understand what you mean by the very strong vocal at (1), the spacing gradually increases building up the next combo and having a large jump at the start doesnt make sense
  4. 00:26:476 (3,4) - For example here you didn't invert sliders to create a jump whilst you did for 00:25:567 (1,2) so again the player is cast into doubt about what the jump placement is following and how the rhythm indicates where following jumps are likely to be the spacing is based on the vocals, there is no majorr vocal or change in vocals on the 3/4 so there is no jump
  5. 00:32:385 (3,4,1) - Suggest spacing these out a tiny bit more (like you have for 00:34:658 (1,2,3) -) so the combo number is readable on (4). This will make the pattern more readable as slider - circle - slider done
  6. 00:53:976 (4,5,6,1) - Really interesting pattern, I had my doubts initially but it's clear and executed nicely. I would suggest reducing the distance to this from 00:53:749 (3) slightly though to give the player a bit more chance to react, since this isn't really an "expected" pattern based on what you've been mapping previously (lots of repeat sliders and slider - circle - slider stuff) thanks ^^ done
  7. 01:13:521 (5,6,1) - 01:16:703 (4,5,6) - Recommend making these consistent (either way is fine) to make the 1/4 tapped patterns more clearly readable. Reading something is always easier once you've seen it before! ok will change this in a later update, i need to decide which XD
  8. 01:24:203 (6,7,8,9,1) - This is a huge difficulty spike right at the end of the song and hugely unexpected for this level of difficulty. Re-using 00:53:976 (4,5,6,1) or a combination of slider - repeat slider - (circle?) would be much more appropriate here i thought so too when i changed it and i was unsure. originally i reused the pattern i used to bring in the kiai, so i've done that

Insane
  1. 00:03:294 (1,1) - 00:06:931 (1,1) - Though the extension to a 7/8 slider does kinda fit with the music, a 1/8 slider transition is highly likely to result in annoying sliderbreaks and dropped combo here. For the sake of such a weak sound, it's not worth it - 3/4 slider would be more appropriate changed
  2. 00:12:158 (4) - Ending the slider on a strong drum sound detracts from the emphasis you've been adding previously by making these clickable. Since the vocal on (5) is much weaker and less deserving of being clickable, I'd suggest swapping the order of 00:12:158 (4,5) changed
  3. 00:21:931 (1,2,3,4) - Sharp flow is kinda awkward to play and not really fitting with the calm, smooth vocals here. Not saying you have to go for a totally circular flow here, but I feel that smoother transitions would be more fitting and play better at this point i kinda disagree here, the vocals are rising in pitch is a relatively big contrast to the rest of this section, so i thought a sharper flow would make more sense here to contrast with the section
  4. 00:25:113 (4,1,2,3) - Flow is very odd here since you have a jump to (1), antijump to (2) followed by a larger jump to (3), all in the same direction, so the player is forced to stop uncomfortably between (1,2). You might want to do some reshuffling here, but for a simple test, try Crtl+G (1,2) and 00:26:249 (4,6) and then stack (2) back on top of (6) to create a more comfortable direction change on (1,2) that avoids the flowbreak honestly your retest plays pretty nice and still keeps main spacing that i was after creating to follow the vocals, nice
  5. 00:41:931 (1,1) - Overlap here could be avoided - based on your surrounding patterns, moiving 00:40:794 (3,1) - so the circle and slider head respectively stack with the tail of 00:44:658 (3) would work if you don't mind respacing a few objects, but it should minimize the amount of slider remaking you need to do
  6. 00:49:203 (1,3) - Intentional off-stack? Looks kind of awkward to me, would prefer these to be stacked it was but it does look better stacked :p
  7. 01:11:021 (3,4) - Very difficult to read this return jump with (4) placed under 01:10:567 (2) -'s tail. I'd prefer these to be separated for easier readability. Same goes for similar patterns such as 01:13:748 (1,3) - 01:15:567 (1,3) ok so i moved 4 a little further away from under 2's tail, but i don't think it's that difficult at all, i guess i could ask for a few more test plays and see, but i don't think it's too hard (same goes for others mentioned)
  8. 01:11:930 (1,3,4,5) - ^ Less confusing since the triplet is stacked, but if you do the above you may want to change this one too to be consistent
  9. 01:28:067 (1) - Would have preferred you to keep the spinner for some score differentiation but oh well. If you shortened the spinner to the white tick in the other diffs, remove this last circle for consistency. You may also want to swap 01:27:157 (1,1) to a circle + 1/2 repeat slider pattern, since these notes follow a fading progression going to keep these since the gradual pitch change is on every 2 notes
Again, sorry for being so late, but hopefully you find this useful. Don't hesitate to get back to me if you have any questions or would like me to explain something in more detail.

Good luck! (:
Thank you for the mod! Updated map + SB, will ask you for some more help on the points mentioned soon if thats ok :)

Also Hokichi, you still have Storyboard spelt as Sotryboard :P
Hokichi

Check this thing out.
You're now on YouTube :)
jeanzy
Hey ^^

Easy:

01:01:021 (3) - Not sure if this slightly goes off edge of screen, Maybe Re position slightly

Normal:

01:16:476 (4,5) - I would switch the slider and the circle around.

Hard:

00:25:340 (4,1) - Dont think this is needed. Would replace kick slider with a single circle
00:28:976 (4,1) - Same here
00:32:385 (3,4,1) - and here - See you have placed them for guitar sounds, but for hard diff, i think these arent needed.

Insane:

00:03:294 (1,1) - Reduce sound of the slider end on to the 2nd slider
00:06:931 (1,1) - Same here
00:43:067 (2,3,4) - Maybe a bit too spaced?
00:53:976 (1,2,3,4,5,6,1) - I would change this part to:

Big image o__o

Topic Starter
Log Off Now

jeanzy wrote:

Hey ^^

Easy:

01:01:021 (3) - Not sure if this slightly goes off edge of screen, Maybe Re position slightly fixed

Normal:

01:16:476 (4,5) - I would switch the slider and the circle around. since the two notes hit by the 5 are the same hitsound i made them a slider, changing these around would change the hitsound emphasis which i don't want to do

Hard:

00:25:340 (4,1) - Dont think this is needed. Would replace kick slider with a single circle
00:28:976 (4,1) - Same here
00:32:385 (3,4,1) - and here - See you have placed them for guitar sounds, but for hard diff, i think these arent needed.

maybe change these, I kinda like them, it also makes the open hihat playable when it occurs which I really wanted to make sure I got in the map

Insane:

00:03:294 (1,1) - Reduce sound of the slider end on to the 2nd slider
00:06:931 (1,1) - Same here
sure (still figuring out how to silence them lmao)
00:43:067 (2,3,4) - Maybe a bit too spaced? I think they're fine
00:53:976 (1,2,3,4,5,6,1) - I would change this part to:
Big image o__o

Not a fan of the first idea, but I can understand why you did what you did on the second idea. I don't want to do this since this part is a major contrast to the rest of the song, for instance this only happens twice in the entire map, and even then the second time is slightly different. I wanted to differentiate this part from the rest of the map in terms of aesthetics and flow, which I think I've done here with the straight angled stream. I might change if a few more people suggest it, but I prefer it this way.
Thanks for the mod!
hyouri
soft-sliderslide.wav is never used. I think you should change all the soft sampleset timings to Custom:1

Tags: Add "opening" "op" "Blue Bookmark"

Topic Starter
Log Off Now

Alveryn wrote:

soft-sliderslide.wav is never used. I think you should change all the soft sampleset timings to Custom:1

Tags: Add "opening" "op" "Blue Bookmark"

All fixed, thanks!
-Nya-
Hey~ M4M here.

Insane:
  1. 00:02:840 (3,4) –These two jumps feels a bit too big to me considering the music is calm here. I suggest lowering the spacing a bit.
  2. 00:06:476 (3,4) -^
  3. 00:06:476 (3,2) –Check this stack please. You can improve it.
  4. 00:07:613 (2,6) –You can stack here as well. It’ll make the diff look neater.
  5. 00:12:385 (5) –Place this slider upwards so it’s in the zigzag pattern with 00:11:703 (2,3,4) – Make it in-line with 00:11:931 (3) – and blanketing 00:12:158 (4) – Like this:
  6. 00:12:840 (1) –Increase the spacing here a bit because there’s a loud beat on the head of the slider.
  7. 00:18:294 (1) -^
  8. 00:18:749 (2) –There’s a loud beat on this circle so making a jump here will be nice.
  9. 00:22:840 (4) –Ctrl+G this slider so the flow doesn’t go the same direction as 00:21:931 (1) –
  10. 00:26:022 (3,4) –Make the spacing here similar to 00:25:567 (1,2) – It’ll look tidier imo.
  11. 00:27:840 (2) –Increase the spacing here to support the loud beat on the head of the slider. Right now it looks very underspaced, compared to the previous spacings.
  12. 00:30:567 (4,3,4) –Stack here for neatness reasons.
  13. 00:34:203 (5) –Move this circle to about X: 392 Y: 220, so that 00:33:749 (3,4,5) – is a neat triangle.
  14. 01:12:612 (3,4,5) –Move these to X:308 Y:56 for neatness reasons.

Hard:
  1. 00:02:840 (1,2) –Perhaps change these two circles into a slider to show that the music here is different than 00:02:613 (6) –
  2. 00:06:476 (1,2) -^
  3. 00:09:885 (2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1) –Why are the spacings here different? It’s more spaced which looks inconsistent. Try keeping the spacings consistent.
  4. 00:21:931 (1,2) –This flow is a bit uncomfortable imo and the jump is also big. Perhaps try something like this instead:
  5. 00:22:840 (3,4) –This spacing also looks a bit big. Just move (4) a bit upwards.
  6. 00:26:022 (2) –Maybe something like this instead to compliment 00:25:567 (1) –
  7. 00:26:931 (4,2) –Stack here.
  8. 00:31:022 (1,2) –Make these two sliders’ shapes similar for tidiness.
  9. 00:39:885 –Add a note here because there’s a vocal.
  10. 00:48:976 -^
  11. 00:50:794 -^
  12. 00:53:749 (3) –This circle-jump is way too big for a Hard imo. Nerf it a bit.
  13. 01:04:657 (1,1) –Try to avoid this overlap.
  14. 01:11:476 (4,1,2) –Stack these three normally because you didn’t stack like this anywhere else.

Normal:
  1. Check AiMod. Spacing errors.
  2. 00:21:476 (5) –Change this slider into a curved one like 00:21:022 (4) –
  3. 00:48:294 (2) –Move the tail of this slider upwards a bit, so it’s not completely horizontal. Will make flow better imo.
  4. 00:51:022 (1,2) –This spacing is definitely too big.
  5. 01:11:021 (3) –Move this slider to about X:356 Y:76 for better flow.
  6. 01:13:294 (4) –Move this one to X:204 Y:364.
  7. 01:21:021 (1,2,3) –This pattern will look neater if you make these three sliders parallel to each other.

Easy:
  1. 01:06:021 (4) –Lift this circle upwards a bit for better flow from 01:04:657 (3) –

Very nice mapset overall~
Looks ready for rank to me.
Catch me in-game if you have any questions.

Good Luck~! :D
Topic Starter
Log Off Now

-Nya- wrote:

Hey~ M4M here.

Insane:
  1. 00:02:840 (3,4) –These two jumps feels a bit too big to me considering the music is calm here. I suggest lowering the spacing a bit. fix
  2. 00:06:476 (3,4) -^ fix
  3. 00:06:476 (3,2) –Check this stack please. You can improve it. fix
  4. 00:07:613 (2,6) –You can stack here as well. It’ll make the diff look neater. I would but I'm not sure about the spacing change needed to fix it, maybe fix
  5. 00:12:385 (5) –Place this slider upwards so it’s in the zigzag pattern with 00:11:703 (2,3,4) – Make it in-line with 00:11:931 (3) – and blanketing 00:12:158 (4) – Like this: nice
  6. 00:12:840 (1) –Increase the spacing here a bit because there’s a loud beat on the head of the slider. fix
  7. 00:18:294 (1) -^ fix
  8. 00:18:749 (2) –There’s a loud beat on this circle so making a jump here will be nice. no thanks, i don't think it needs that much emphasis tbh since it's not on the 1 and its pretty consistent with the rest of the diff so far imo
  9. 00:22:840 (4) –Ctrl+G this slider so the flow doesn’t go the same direction as 00:21:931 (1) – good idea
  10. 00:26:022 (304) –Make the spacing here similar to 00:25:567 (1,2) – It’ll look tidier imo. changed a bit
  11. 00:27:840 (2) –Increase the spacing here to support the loud beat on the head of the slider. Right now it looks very underspaced, compared to the previous spacings. increase a little, can't find a good way to keep the flow coming into 3 whilst increasing the spacing a lot
  12. 00:30:567 (4,3,4) –Stack here for neatness reasons. not a fan of this, a lot of the map is like this visually and want to keep it conistent, maybe if more people say they dont like it ill change it
  13. 00:34:203 (5) –Move this circle to about X: 392 Y: 220, so that 00:33:749 (3,4,5) – is a neat triangle. ok
  14. 01:12:612 (3,4,5) –Move these to X:308 Y:56 for neatness reasons. ok

Hard:
  1. 00:02:840 (1,2) –Perhaps change these two circles into a slider to show that the music here is different than 00:02:613 (6) – no thanks, if i do that then i would lose a lot of emphasis on the different section
  2. 00:06:476 (1,2) -^ ^
  3. 00:09:885 (2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1) –Why are the spacings here different? It’s more spaced which looks inconsistent. Try keeping the spacings consistent. idk XD changed
  4. 00:21:931 (1,2) –This flow is a bit uncomfortable imo and the jump is also big. Perhaps try something like this instead: maybe, i actually really like this section zzz and i don't think its too hard at all, will ask for some testplays
  5. 00:22:840 (3,4) –This spacing also looks a bit big. Just move (4) a bit upwards. fixed
  6. 00:26:022 (2) –Maybe something like this instead to compliment 00:25:567 (1) – again maybe, i wanted to alternate between curved and straight
  7. 00:26:931 (4,2) –Stack here. ok
  8. 00:31:022 (1,2) –Make these two sliders’ shapes similar for tidiness. i dont think its untidy :(
  9. 00:39:885 –Add a note here because there’s a vocal. i want the emphasis to be on the snare, and i think if i add a note it loses that emphasis, sometimes silence is also a powerful as sound
  10. 00:48:976 -^
  11. 00:50:794 -^
  12. 00:53:749 (3) –This circle-jump is way too big for a Hard imo. Nerf it a bit. ok
  13. 01:04:657 (1,1) –Try to avoid this overlap. this doesn't show up in game, only in editor, i think its fine altho if more people want me to fix i will
  14. 01:11:476 (4,1,2) –Stack these three normally because you didn’t stack like this anywhere else. stacked them this way because no other parts of the map are played like this, although if other people think it should be a proper stack then ill change

Normal:
  1. Check AiMod. Spacing errors. where?
  2. 00:21:476 (5) –Change this slider into a curved one like 00:21:022 (4) – ok
  3. 00:48:294 (2) –Move the tail of this slider upwards a bit, so it’s not completely horizontal. Will make flow better imo. ok, just a little
  4. 00:51:022 (1,2) –This spacing is definitely too big. oops, forgot to ctrl g back gg
  5. 01:11:021 (3) –Move this slider to about X:356 Y:76 for better flow. i prefer the offset look, and the difference is extremely small
  6. 01:13:294 (4) –Move this one to X:204 Y:364. ^
  7. 01:21:021 (1,2,3) –This pattern will look neater if you make these three sliders parallel to each other. agreed

Easy:
  1. 01:06:021 (4) –Lift this circle upwards a bit for better flow from 01:04:657 (3) – ok

Very nice mapset overall~
Looks ready for rank to me.
Catch me in-game if you have any questions.

Good Luck~! :D
Thank you so much for the mod! Sorry for super late reply, just got my pc back
Infinicy
Thought you could sneak this past me in my queue? I don't think so you sly dog you. ;)

Insane

00:03:294 (1)
I think this slider would better off serve as either a single note ending where it starts, or bypassing the slider at 00:03:749 (1) and ending where THAT one starts. (I recommend number ONE, but TWO is still an option c: )

00:06:931 (1,1)
^

00:23:522 (6)
Stack this with this 00:22:840 (4) sliders start

00:29:885 (2)
Blanket this with this 00:29:203 (1) (Like this for examplehttp://puu.sh/rbF9D/e44cb071b8.jpg)

00:43:067 (2,3,4)
Imo, these are better off stacked all in one spot

01:11:248 (4)
Stack this under this slider head maybe? 01:10:567 (2)

01:14:430 (3)
^ with this slider 01:13:748 (1)

Went and looked through all the other diffs but couldn't find anything wrong. ;)

I really want this to be ranked! Good luck on getting it there!!! <3
Topic Starter
Log Off Now

DaTopBull wrote:

Thought you could sneak this past me in my queue? I don't think so you sly dog you. ;)

Insane

00:03:294 (1)
I think this slider would better off serve as either a single note ending where it starts, or bypassing the slider at 00:03:749 (1) and ending where THAT one starts. (I recommend number ONE, but TWO is still an option c: ) I disagree here, I tried your first option but prefer my current one because it follows the fade of the note which I somewhat make a theme of in this difficulty. Option two isn't as good as I would then be ignoring the downbeat and the start of the next bar which is much more important

00:06:931 (1,1)
^ same reason as above

00:23:522 (6)
Stack this with this 00:22:840 (4) sliders start
fixed up the aesthetic a bit but still kept it as an offstack for better readability

00:29:885 (2)
Blanket this with this 00:29:203 (1) (Like this for examplehttp://puu.sh/rbF9D/e44cb071b8.jpg)
maybe, i like the flow i have currently but i understand the reasoning behind this, if its gets pointed out more i'll change

00:43:067 (2,3,4)
Imo, these are better off stacked all in one spot
I disagree here, these snares are pretty intense and in contrast to the rest of this section so I decided to showcase that further by having them placed as they are

01:11:248 (4)
Stack this under this slider head maybe? 01:10:567 (2) again tided up aesthetic but kept offstack for readability

01:14:430 (3)
^ with this slider 01:13:748 (1) same as above

Went and looked through all the other diffs but couldn't find anything wrong. ;)

I really want this to be ranked! Good luck on getting it there!!! <3
Thanks for the mod! (and sorry for sneaking 2 requests XD thank you so much :D! )
Cerulean Veyron
eyyy

[- - Easy - -]
  1. 00:53:294 (2,3) - Optional objective: It's pretty minor, but I could see something here that's not quite flowing pretty smooth tbh. Either moving circle (3) a little left near the corner, or ... blanket circle (3)?
  2. 01:06:476 (1) - Speaking about aesthetics, I think the curve here can be more utilized by moving it's slider point somewhere. Something that'd look like this will make it's structure a little bit improved though, pretty much sure.

[- - Normal - -]
  1. 00:05:567 (3,4) - Would be nice if this were to be a bit identical on position, like a parallel for example. But somehow slider (4) is just a little bit at higher grid. Just my personal opinion.
  2. 00:23:749 (3) - The rhythm composition is quite nice imo, but I could possibly here there's a very good beat that landed on 00:24:658 - very intense. So I think something clickable should work this out more correctly. So rather than a reverse arrow, a 1/2 slider just as how you did on every previous tracks. So there's the consistency~
  3. 01:07:839 (2,3) - I think this distance spacing is quite screwed up, probably spaced lower than the default 0.9x. So I think this is a kinda mistaken, or missed, or overlooked.
  4. 01:12:839 (3,4) - Optional objective: Well I think you should change a little patterning here because you've used a lot of linear 1/2 sliders on many track, so I think this should be suitable for a bit curving. How about these two sliders? Might be far greater for aesthetics after the previous linear notes. It's up to you though.

[- - Hard - -]
  1. 00:06:930 (3,1) - You could've done nearly the same small spaced-jump as 00:03:294 (3,1) - by 1.5x , it'd really emphasize the note density and consists with that imo.
  2. 00:09:203 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1) - Right here, you've used 1.4x spacing out of the sudden over these patterns. While the rest of all tracks and verses are using 1.2x by default, I think this shouldn't be implemented because it totally overtakes too much emphasis over the music change or w/e. I guess you'd better redo this.
  3. 00:23:749 (1) - The same thing as the previous diff about the rhythm composition.
  4. 00:28:522 (2,3) - Is this 1.1x distance spacing intentional though? I haven't seem you doing that on the previous two 1/2 circles on 00:24:885 (2,3) - . So I can see this a bit inconsistent.
  5. 00:43:749 (1) - Well, for a polished structure here, how about moving this out somewhere around x:272|y:241 or another coordinate of grid. It'd form a diamond formation or sth that looks aesthetically better on patterning. Watch the spacing next to it if applying this.
  6. 01:02:839 (1) - Whoa, that straight slider nearly went almost offscreen through the corner. Well, nearly tbh. I don't really think replacing this slider to another placement, but changing it's position should be a little better. There are many ways doing sth to this slider, so I don't know you way. Try another thing than a straight slider here or w/e.

wow nice mappu, rip no 2kds ;n;

Okay, good luck!!
Topic Starter
Log Off Now

Cerulean Veyron wrote:

eyyy

[- - Easy - -]
  1. 00:53:294 (2,3) - Optional objective: It's pretty minor, but I could see something here that's not quite flowing pretty smooth tbh. Either moving circle (3) a little left near the corner, or ... blanket circle (3)? moved 3 to the left for a curve
  2. 01:06:476 (1) - Speaking about aesthetics, I think the curve here can be more utilized by moving it's slider point somewhere. Something that'd look like this will make it's structure a little bit improved though, pretty much sure. fixed

[- - Normal - -]
  1. 00:05:567 (3,4) - Would be nice if this were to be a bit identical on position, like a parallel for example. But somehow slider (4) is just a little bit at higher grid. Just my personal opinion. fixed
  2. 00:23:749 (3) - The rhythm composition is quite nice imo, but I could possibly here there's a very good beat that landed on 00:24:658 - very intense. So I think something clickable should work this out more correctly. So rather than a reverse arrow, a 1/2 slider just as how you did on every previous tracks. So there's the consistency~ I tried this out and I'm a bit unsure, i know what you mean by the strong beat but the vocals here are different to each verse so I wanted to have a slight change in the rhythm to reflect that, idk, maybe change
  3. 01:07:839 (2,3) - I think this distance spacing is quite screwed up, probably spaced lower than the default 0.9x. So I think this is a kinda mistaken, or missed, or overlooked.
  4. 01:12:839 (3,4) - Optional objective: Well I think you should change a little patterning here because you've used a lot of linear 1/2 sliders on many track, so I think this should be suitable for a bit curving. How about these two sliders? Might be far greater for aesthetics after the previous linear notes. It's up to you though. no change here, made the sliders straight like the previous sliders for consistency between drum fills

[- - Hard - -]
  1. 00:06:930 (3,1) - You could've done nearly the same small spaced-jump as 00:03:294 (3,1) - by 1.5x , it'd really emphasize the note density and consists with that imo. didnt think about that, nice idea
  2. 00:09:203 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1) - Right here, you've used 1.4x spacing out of the sudden over these patterns. While the rest of all tracks and verses are using 1.2x by default, I think this shouldn't be implemented because it totally overtakes too much emphasis over the music change or w/e. I guess you'd better redo this. i didnt notice the ds change XD, fixed
  3. 00:23:749 (1) - The same thing as the previous diff about the rhythm composition. again idk, if i use another 1/2 slider it feels a bit out of place with the other two, and i don't think it warrents 3 circles in a row, maybe change later again
  4. 00:28:522 (2,3) - Is this 1.1x distance spacing intentional though? I haven't seem you doing that on the previous two 1/2 circles on 00:24:885 (2,3) - . So I can see this a bit inconsistent. fixed
  5. 00:43:749 (1) - Well, for a polished structure here, how about moving this out somewhere around x:272|y:241 or another coordinate of grid. It'd form a diamond formation or sth that looks aesthetically better on patterning. Watch the spacing next to it if applying this. fixed (i screwed up making the diamond the first time xdd)
  6. 01:02:839 (1) - Whoa, that straight slider nearly went almost offscreen through the corner. Well, nearly tbh. I don't really think replacing this slider to another placement, but changing it's position should be a little better. There are many ways doing sth to this slider, so I don't know you way. Try another thing than a straight slider here or w/e. ok so i had to change my resolution to see this, but i think i made it a little better now

wow nice mappu, rip no 2kds ;n;

Okay, good luck!!
ayyy ty for modding (can a bn pls take a look now :( )
Kilabarus
BNs PLS !!!!!!!!
Mekki
I would really like to icon this if I were a BN :3

maybe it happens
Topic Starter
Log Off Now

MkGuh wrote:

I would really like to icon this if I were a BN :3

maybe it happens
maybe
-Latias-
hi, random mod from #modreqs

Insane
00:09:203 (1,2,3,4,5) - large distance here for a relatively calm part of song. you could move 00:10:113 (3,4) closer to 00:10:567 (5) to make a blanket, while lowering 00:09:885 (2) y value to around 121
00:11:703 (3,4) - slider here, nothing in song is needing emphasis of circles. it would be great with just a slider
00:16:022 (4) - again with the large distance from 00:16:022 (4). you should move to around x:270 y:195, or could line up with 00:16:022 (4)
00:18:976 (3,4) - 1/1 slider here
00:25:567 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) -Try this
00:30:113 (3,4) - the song doesn't justify why 3 has to end on a blue tick. its not the same as 00:03:294 (1,1) or 00:06:931 (1,1) or 00:23:749 (1,2). with all the points i just listed, there's a reason why the slider should end on blue tick. but with this timestamp, it simply doesn't work
00:26:476 (4,5,1) - make equal distance between sliders pls
00:41:931 (1) - should have started 00:41:703 (6)
00:44:658 (3,4) - would have been fine with just 1/1 slider
00:51:931 (4,5) - should have just stretched 00:51:931 (4) to 00:52:385 (5)
00:57:839 (2) - create this into a repeater
00:59:203 (1,2) - ^^
01:06:476 (1,2) - create 1/1 slider
01:24:203 (6) - nc here ?
01:27:157 (1,1,1) - doesn't work for an ending. it just doesn't sound right. probably put some repeaters here ?

Also, in you tags get rid of "Intro" as you already have "opening"

Hope the mod helps ! :D
Topic Starter
Log Off Now

-Latias- wrote:

hi, random mod from #modreqs

Insane
00:09:203 (1,2,3,4,5) - large distance here for a relatively calm part of song. you could move 00:10:113 (3,4) closer to 00:10:567 (5) to make a blanket, while lowering 00:09:885 (2) y value to around 121 changed but a bit differently
00:11:703 (3,4) - slider here, nothing in song is needing emphasis of circles. it would be great with just a slider I have these here for consistency with the previous two bars, maybe change if more people suggest it
00:16:022 (4) - again with the large distance from 00:16:022 (4). you should move to around x:270 y:195, or could line up with 00:16:022 (4) nerfed ds a little bit
00:18:976 (3,4) - 1/1 slider here no thanks, I want to get the bass drum notes in here
00:25:567 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) -Try this no thanks, I really like how the spacing between each of these jumps represents a change in the vocals which are rising and falling in intensity in this bar
00:30:113 (3,4) - the song doesn't justify why 3 has to end on a blue tick. its not the same as 00:03:294 (1,1) or 00:06:931 (1,1) or 00:23:749 (1,2). with all the points i just listed, there's a reason why the slider should end on blue tick. but with this timestamp, it simply doesn't work the vocals end on the blue tick on this bar, the 'su' is on the blue tick
00:26:476 (4,5,1) - make equal distance between sliders pls ??
00:41:931 (1) - should have started 00:41:703 (6) I'm focusing mainly on the drums in this section and if I started it here then I'd miss out on the bass drum notes
00:44:658 (3,4) - would have been fine with just 1/1 slider maybe, but doing this means I lose the emphasis I have on the snares
00:51:931 (4,5) - should have just stretched 00:51:931 (4) to 00:52:385 (5)
00:57:839 (2) - create this into a repeater maybe, i'm a bit unsure on this one because of the intensity of the vocal
00:59:203 (1,2) - ^^ no thanks, there is a switch on the vocals on the (2)
01:06:476 (1,2) - create 1/1 slider maybe, if i do this i will need to do it more often in the second half of the kiai since there are a lot of times this comes up but i don't want to lose the consistency that it has at the moment
01:24:203 (6) - nc here ? fixed
01:27:157 (1,1,1) - doesn't work for an ending. it just doesn't sound right. probably put some repeaters here ? maybe again, i really like this ending :(

Also, in you tags get rid of "Intro" as you already have "opening" fixed

Hope the mod helps ! :D
Thank you for the mod!
Voli
Hey m4m

Can't find anything in Easy

Normal
  1. 00:32:840 (1) - maybe ctrl+j this so that it has a better flowing movement from 00:31:931 (6) -
  2. 01:16:476 (4,5) - why did you switch them around here? almost everywhere else you have slider>note instead of note>slider (for example 01:05:567 (5,6) - , 01:11:021 (3,4) - , 01:22:839 (3,4) - etc.)

Hard
  1. 00:10:567 (4) - maybe ctrl+h for better movement between these two sliders
  2. 00:18:294 (1) - why not copypaste this slider 00:17:840 (4) - instead? since theyre almost the same shape might aswell make it the same
  3. 01:16:248 (3) - might want to make the end of this clickable since it ends on a pretty strong sound
Insane

1. 00:16:249 (5) - maybe move this a little bit up and to the right so it flows better into 00:16:476 (1) -
  2. 00:24:203 (2,4) - patterns like this usually look the best like this (with the smaller slider in the middle of the big one) imo
  3. 00:53:976 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - as of now the angle into the linear stream is a bit harsh to play and you could smoothen it up by doing something like this (also blanketting 00:53:522
Solid map, you won't have much trouble ranking this imo, but GL
Topic Starter
Log Off Now

Voli wrote:

Hey m4m

Can't find anything in Easy

Normal
  1. 00:32:840 (1) - maybe ctrl+j this so that it has a better flowing movement from 00:31:931 (6) - yup
  2. 01:16:476 (4,5) - why did you switch them around here? almost everywhere else you have slider>note instead of note>slider (for example 01:05:567 (5,6) - , 01:11:021 (3,4) - , 01:22:839 (3,4) - etc.) i did this because the drum changed from going kickkicksnare to kicksnaresnare, and since i represented that in the hitsounds it would be better to have the same thing played on a slider than having it the other way around

Hard
  1. 00:10:567 (4) - maybe ctrl+h for better movement between these two sliders yup
  2. 00:18:294 (1) - why not copypaste this slider 00:17:840 (4) - instead? since theyre almost the same shape might aswell make it the same i didnt know how to at the time xd, fixed
  3. 01:16:248 (3) - might want to make the end of this clickable since it ends on a pretty strong sound maybe change, i left it as unclickable so the rhythm wouldn't be too dense, but if more people suggest then ill change
Insane

1. 00:16:249 (5) - maybe move this a little bit up and to the right so it flows better into 00:16:476 (1) - moved a little
  2. 00:24:203 (2,4) - patterns like this usually look the best like this (with the smaller slider in the middle of the big one) imo im confused it looks the same as the one i have atm
  3. 00:53:976 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - as of now the angle into the linear stream is a bit harsh to play and you could smoothen it up by doing something like this (also blanketting 00:53:522 ok will fix since it's been suggested a lot before :p
Solid map, you won't have much trouble ranking this imo, but GL hopefully ;d
Thanks for the mod!
Battle
[Easy]
00:21:931 (1) - 00:25:567 (1) - 00:32:840 (1) - The way you introduce these sliders is kinda awkward since it just decreases the rhythm density by a lot, if you do sth like this you might want to make it a 2/1 slider rather than a 3/1 slider
01:06:476 (1) -
01:08:294 (3) - maybe make these 3/2 repeat sliders? I think they follow the music a little better and adds a little variety since it would follow the vocals
it'd be nice if you hitsounded the slider ticks since you went over a few of the clap beats with the long sliders

[Normal]
00:55:567 (1) - 00:59:203 (1) - Like both of these are following the vocals but you're not really following the vocals all the time, it just feels inconsistent
some sharp flows at the start like 00:20:113 (3,4,5,1) - could be a bit smoother so look over the start to make things a bit smoother

[Hard]
00:02:613 (6,1) - Maybe put the nc on 6 instead? 00:02:613 (6,1,2,3) - sounds like it's together to me, same as other time this happens
00:37:385 (2,3,4) - tbh I would expect the 1/4 here to be a bit smaller since the music is kinda calm but w/e
00:53:976 (4,5,6,1) - Are you sure this is appropriate for hard players? kick sliders in general are pretty confusing to get into, and considering that they're just overlapping it might cause further confusion, same as other instances
01:11:476 (4,1,2) - ^ I don't know if they can exactly interpret anti-jumps the way they're supposed to

[Insane]
01:00:453 (4) - overmapped z
I mean like besides like really intense part, things are kinda just spaced the same even though there's strong beats (example can be seen with 01:14:430 (3,4,5,6) - , 4 is pretty far away from 3 despite not being a super strong beat but 6 has relatively smaller spacing or equal spacing to 4 so it doesn't feel as emphasized as it should imo)

I'm not too big of a fan of some of the aesthetics so z
Topic Starter
Log Off Now

Battle wrote:

[Easy]
00:21:931 (1) - 00:25:567 (1) - 00:32:840 (1) - The way you introduce these sliders is kinda awkward since it just decreases the rhythm density by a lot, if you do sth like this you might want to make it a 2/1 slider rather than a 3/1 slider
01:06:476 (1) -
eh i think they're ok, maybe fix if more people suggest it
01:08:294 (3) - maybe make these 3/2 repeat sliders? I think they follow the music a little better and adds a little variety since it would follow the vocals will consider
it'd be nice if you hitsounded the slider ticks since you went over a few of the clap beats with the long sliders i prefer the ticks this way, having hitsounded ticks is super confusing imo

[Normal]
00:55:567 (1) - 00:59:203 (1) - Like both of these are following the vocals but you're not really following the vocals all the time, it just feels inconsistent will fix a couple of the later patterns in this section for more consistency
some sharp flows at the start like 00:20:113 (3,4,5,1) - could be a bit smoother so look over the start to make things a bit smoother

[Hard]
00:02:613 (6,1) - Maybe put the nc on 6 instead? 00:02:613 (6,1,2,3) - sounds like it's together to me, same as other time this happens noty, the 1/2/3 are all part of the same sound which is different to the rest of the bar, 6 is just guitar
00:37:385 (2,3,4) - tbh I would expect the 1/4 here to be a bit smaller since the music is kinda calm but w/e nerf ds by a little
00:53:976 (4,5,6,1) - Are you sure this is appropriate for hard players? kick sliders in general are pretty confusing to get into, and considering that they're just overlapping it might cause further confusion, same as other instances i think they play ok, and everyone who has testplayed it so far seems to be able to read it ok so i'll leave it as is, if more people think its too confusing ill change it
01:11:476 (4,1,2) - ^ I don't know if they can exactly interpret anti-jumps the way they're supposed to fixed the pattern a bit so its easier to see the next note

[Insane]
01:00:453 (4) - overmapped z fix
I mean like besides like really intense part, things are kinda just spaced the same even though there's strong beats (example can be seen with 01:14:430 (3,4,5,6) - , 4 is pretty far away from 3 despite not being a super strong beat but 6 has relatively smaller spacing or equal spacing to 4 so it doesn't feel as emphasized as it should imo) moved 4/5 a bit

I'm not too big of a fan of some of the aesthetics so z
ty for mod ^^ (cant kds tho since you modded before :( )
pkhg
01:50 pkhg: do u mind
01:50 pkhg: if i do an irc
01:50 pkhg: mod xd
01:50 Log Off Now: sure
01:50 Log Off Now: i almost already clicked 2kds
01:50 Log Off Now: lmao
01:50 pkhg: i already reserved my 2kds post
01:50 pkhg: xd
01:51 Log Off Now: 2kds soontm
01:51 pkhg: 00:06:476 (4) - not sure if thats allowed
01:51 pkhg: on easy
01:52 Log Off Now: i think its ok because of low bpm
01:52 pkhg: last time i did that my map got dqd
01:52 pkhg: but that was years ago
01:52 Log Off Now: wait even on a 132bpm map?
01:52 Log Off Now: lmao
01:52 pkhg: the reverse is kinda questionable imo
01:53 Log Off Now: the reverse is because of the hihats
01:53 Log Off Now: on the red tick and the white tick
01:53 pkhg: i know
01:53 pkhg: what i mean is it can be kinda hard to predict
01:53 pkhg: for scrubs
01:53 Log Off Now: ee i guess
01:53 pkhg: but
01:53 pkhg: just keep it i guess
01:54 pkhg: battle didnt mentioned it and qats dont even check maps anymore lo
01:54 Log Off Now: i think itll be ok
01:54 Log Off Now: lmao
01:54 Log Off Now: the checked precious wing :( meep's stack gave me my first dq
01:54 Log Off Now: lmfao
01:54 pkhg: lol
01:54 pkhg: 00:21:931 (1) -
01:54 Log Off Now: altho i requested it since i wanted it out the way asap and it was triggering af
01:55 pkhg: idk why u decreased density here
01:55 Log Off Now: everybody mentions these
01:55 Log Off Now: its for the guitar
01:55 pkhg: sliders are harder to play
01:55 pkhg: than circles
01:55 Log Off Now: but idk if its really fitting looking at them now
01:55 pkhg: well
01:55 Log Off Now: might make it a circle then have a slider starting at 00:22:840 -
01:55 pkhg: guitar isnt strong as the other stuff youre ignoring
01:55 Log Off Now: yea ik
01:56 Log Off Now: i think repeat 1/1 + circle will work
01:56 pkhg: ya
01:56 pkhg: that applies for the other sliders too u know
01:57 Log Off Now: yea ik
01:58 Log Off Now: kk thats all of them fixed
01:58 pkhg: good
01:58 pkhg: 00:54:658 (1) -
01:58 pkhg: 1 note nc
01:58 Log Off Now: fixed
01:58 Log Off Now: xd
01:59 pkhg: 01:24:657 (1) -
01:59 pkhg: same
01:59 Log Off Now: fixed
01:59 pkhg: also
01:59 pkhg: 00:54:658 (1) - didnt really liked that hitsound
02:00 Log Off Now: i wanted to have one different just because the sound is so unique
02:00 Log Off Now: but i couldn't really find a nice super fitting one so i went with the best option i could find
02:00 pkhg: hm k
02:01 pkhg: 01:10:112 (1,2) - rhythms a bit weird imo
02:01 pkhg: cuz i were following vocals on the previous combo right
02:02 pkhg: i mean u lol
02:02 Log Off Now: it changes there to follow the 'drum fill'
02:02 Log Off Now: even though its just going through the toms
02:02 pkhg: e
02:02 Log Off Now: 01:12:385 (4,5) - same reason behind this rhythm
02:03 pkhg: hmk
02:04 Log Off Now: 01:19:203 (3) - also i fixed this ugly slider
02:04 Log Off Now: lmao
02:04 pkhg: lo
02:04 pkhg: 00:54:658 (1) - on normal
02:05 pkhg: in
02:05 pkhg: idk anymoer
02:05 Log Off Now: fix lol
02:05 Log Off Now: and again 01:24:657 (1) -
02:05 pkhg: me irl
02:05 Log Off Now: tbh i think i did it in every diff
02:05 pkhg: probably
02:05 Log Off Now: lmao
02:06 Log Off Now: ncs are a happy thing!
02:06 pkhg: makes me want to cut myself
02:06 pkhg: owo
02:06 Log Off Now: l m a o
02:07 pkhg: 01:16:476 (4,5) - ctrl g works better rhythm wise
02:07 pkhg: imo
02:07 Log Off Now: self harm is not a happy thing :(
02:07 pkhg: cuz the white tick on the slider is pretty strong
02:07 pkhg: so yea
02:07 Log Off Now: i thought so orignally too
02:07 Log Off Now: but changed because of hitsounds being the same
02:07 pkhg: lo
02:08 Log Off Now: changed
02:08 pkhg: diff looks cute
02:08 pkhg: xd
02:08 Log Off Now: :d
02:08 Log Off Now: this is probably my best normal ever
02:08 Log Off Now: lmfao
02:08 pkhg: lol
02:09 Log Off Now: i dont like mapping them usually
02:09 pkhg: o
02:10 pkhg: 00:02:613 (6,1,2,3) - maybe arranging 123's placement in a different way could help to kind of highlight a bit more those 3 sounds that idk what they are lo
02:10 Log Off Now: i guess this isnt normal diff
02:10 pkhg: o right
02:10 pkhg: sorry
02:10 Log Off Now: lmao
02:10 pkhg: hard
02:11 Log Off Now: ok good idea
02:11 Log Off Now: changed
02:11 Log Off Now: and for the 2nd one too
02:11 pkhg: cool
02:12 Log Off Now: i did the nc thing again
02:12 pkhg: lmao
02:13 pkhg: 00:35:113 (3) - looks ugly curved to that degree xd
02:13 Log Off Now: o
02:13 pkhg: imo
02:13 Log Off Now: lmfao was i designing a fishing rod
02:13 Log Off Now: fixed
02:13 pkhg: lo
02:14 Log Off Now: also fixed 00:51:022 (1) - overlap
02:14 pkhg: 00:53:976 (4,5,6,1) - wew
02:15 Log Off Now: i knew you'd pick this one up too lmao
02:15 Log Off Now: i didnt wanna do a stream cus its too long
02:15 Log Off Now: and using a mix of stream/slider is weird because its soo short
02:15 pkhg: you should look at my hards
02:15 pkhg: xd
02:15 Log Off Now: and hard
02:15 Log Off Now: [https://i.gyazo.com/fb965fd318397390b8fbe0b530a136a5.png ok]
02:16 pkhg: hards
02:16 Log Off Now: ill figure something out
02:16 Log Off Now: same for the one at the end
02:16 Log Off Now: i guess i could just do a stack wit third note as repeat slider
02:16 pkhg: http://puu.sh/tESqk/8955e836cf.jpg
02:16 pkhg: lol same
02:17 Log Off Now: yeah thats what i was thinking
02:17 Log Off Now: is it ok to have a small jump on the blue tick?
02:17 pkhg: which
02:17 Log Off Now: [https://i.gyazo.com/99cbaaa34266c4e612ea32b30d33ee31.png wait isnt this unrankable?]
02:19 pkhg: why
02:19 pkhg: o right
02:19 Log Off Now: cus the repeat arrow
02:19 Log Off Now: idk if its the full arrow covered
02:19 Log Off Now: or part of the arrow
02:19 Log Off Now: which makes it unrankable
02:20 pkhg: http://puu.sh/tESBi/c99f607041.jpg
02:20 Log Off Now: aaaaa
02:20 Log Off Now: smarts
02:20 pkhg: lol
02:21 pkhg: 01:05:339 (2,3,4,1) - this looks like you ran out of screen
02:22 pkhg: 2,3
02:22 Log Off Now: i did
02:22 pkhg: looks very randomg
02:22 pkhg: random
02:22 pkhg: the spacing
02:22 Log Off Now: yeah thats why it looks weird af
02:22 Log Off Now: when i mapped this i didnt know how to make red points in sliders
02:22 Log Off Now: rofl
02:23 Log Off Now: so i was like 'shit how do i fix this'
02:23 pkhg: nice
02:23 Log Off Now: fixed it
02:24 pkhg: 01:11:021 (3,4) - i dont think music justifies that jump
02:24 pkhg: even considering slider leniency
02:24 Log Off Now: agree
02:24 Log Off Now: fixed
02:24 Log Off Now: lmao
02:24 Log Off Now: i just wanted a cool shape
02:24 pkhg: ik
02:25 pkhg: i feel bad now
02:25 Log Off Now: you literally know why i mapped stuff like i did 10 months ago
02:25 Log Off Now: lmfao
02:25 pkhg: e
02:25 Log Off Now: you're ruining my c r e a t i v i t y
02:26 pkhg: s o r r y
02:26 Log Off Now: apology accepted
02:26 pkhg: 00:00:113 (1) -
02:26 Log Off Now: even the first note sucks
02:26 Log Off Now: thats a good start
02:27 pkhg: lmao
02:27 Log Off Now: lul
02:27 Log Off Now: fixed the angle
02:27 pkhg: id rather use !/2 without reverses
02:27 pkhg: cuz whiteticks
02:27 pkhg: are crying
02:27 pkhg: for emphasis
02:27 pkhg: 1/2
02:27 Log Off Now: it used to be like that in the hard diff
02:27 Log Off Now: and i got so much shit
02:27 Log Off Now: ' wat r u d o i n g that noty r i ght
02:28 Log Off Now: so i put it in the insane and i still got shit
02:28 pkhg: e
02:28 pkhg: what matters
02:28 Log Off Now: iff soomeone else says to change it then i will but i dont wanna remap the intro atm lol
02:28 pkhg: if from who you receive the shit
02:28 pkhg: ya its kind of hard
02:28 pkhg: im lazy too xd
02:29 Log Off Now: + its 5:30am
02:29 pkhg: lo
02:29 Log Off Now: i'd make a meme and then forget about it
02:29 pkhg: cool
02:31 pkhg: 00:11:931 (3,4) - they arent stacked
02:31 pkhg: but u stacked most of the 2 consecutive kicks
02:32 pkhg: like 00:08:294 (4,5) - 00:10:113 (3,4) -
02:32 Log Off Now: theyre stacked because double bass kick
02:33 pkhg: 00:11:931 (3,4) - but they arent stacked
02:33 pkhg: 00:13:749 (3,4) - and u made a jump here
02:33 Log Off Now: im so inconsistent
02:34 pkhg: xd
02:34 pkhg: it doesnt matter
02:34 pkhg: a lot
02:34 Log Off Now: 00:13:749 (3,4) - ok these aren't because of the 'dingdingdong' sound
02:35 Log Off Now: kk then on the next dingdingdong sound i stack
02:35 pkhg: xd
02:36 Log Off Now: im so good
02:36 Log Off Now: tbh im half tempted to remap some of this diff
02:36 Log Off Now: the other diffs are ok i think
02:36 pkhg: ya
02:37 pkhg: insane is ok too
02:37 Log Off Now: at least the kiai is better
02:37 pkhg: but theres always room for improvement
02:37 Log Off Now: yea
02:37 pkhg: 00:25:567 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1) - u kind of gradually decreased spacing here
02:37 Log Off Now: i think the insane needs the most attention, ill remap the intro and parts of the first section
02:37 pkhg: i know u did that fuz the pattern
02:37 pkhg: cuz
02:37 pkhg: but doesnt really make much sense imo
02:37 Log Off Now: yea the spacing between each note is supposed to represent the vocal
02:38 Log Off Now: as in the pitch in each part of the vocal
02:38 pkhg: hm k
02:39 pkhg: 00:14:203 (5) - id make the tail clickable
02:39 pkhg: like 00:28:976 (6) -
02:39 Log Off Now: agree
02:39 pkhg: but u can say
02:39 pkhg: 00:14:203 (5) - has vocals
02:39 pkhg: unlike the other i linked
02:40 pkhg: and do nothing
02:40 pkhg: i think it makes sense
02:40 Log Off Now: im confused
02:40 pkhg: youre lon
02:41 Log Off Now: i dont know what to do!
02:41 pkhg: e
02:41 pkhg: just keep it
02:41 pkhg: but if u want to fix it
02:41 Log Off Now: ill just keep it
02:41 Log Off Now: lmao
02:41 pkhg: well not fix
02:41 pkhg: cuz its ok too
02:41 pkhg: ill just shut up
02:41 Log Off Now: its an easy fix if it comes up a lot
02:41 Log Off Now: rofl
02:41 Log Off Now: can just shut up
02:41 Log Off Now: giving me choices is hard
02:41 pkhg: o
02:43 pkhg: 01:24:203 (1) - remove nc maybe
02:43 Log Off Now: ye
02:43 pkhg: 01:27:157 (1,1,1) - prioritizing redticks
02:43 pkhg: u hh
02:44 Log Off Now: guitar
02:44 Log Off Now: i love the cool echo
02:44 pkhg: works better if u ctrl g that pattern
02:44 pkhg: imo
02:44 pkhg: sounds weird right nwo
02:44 pkhg: now
02:45 Log Off Now: ok ye that works better
02:45 Log Off Now: i didnt consider that
02:45 pkhg: ye xd
Topic Starter
Log Off Now
Earned 2 kudosu.
note to self remap intro on insane done
Aurele
hihi!

General
Why not a 192kbps mp3?
Overall notes:
  1. Folder is clean
  2. Metadata confirmed, on your beatmap's opening post
  3. Metadata and settings (artist, title, source, tags, countdown, etc) consistent on every difficulties
    ---
  4. Hitsounds consistent
  5. New combos consistent
  6. Objects following the song perfectly
This is .. perfect
No problem with Easy.
Normal
  1. 00:21:931 (1) - Looking at the previous slider, which is curved at the left and having a flow to the right, it would be better if this slider was moved to x:454 y:152 for the flow.
Really neat!
Hard
  1. 00:26:931 (4) - One thing here, if we look previously on 00:21:931 (1,2,3,4) - , you were using reversed jumps on these sliders. You are doing something quite similar at this point also. It would be quite nice if you'd do a CTRL+G to this one slider as well. (But, the thing that is refraining me from suggesting this,
    is the slider (3) on the previous pattern because it is not reversed like the others, yet it's following your main intentions. I believe you were trying to do the same thing for the second pattern with (3,4)?)
Insane
Clean!

call me back~
also gave battle his kudo since it was modded over a year ago.
show more