forum

Does anybody else shitmisses or muscle freezes?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
The Actor
I hate when this happens, everytime that moment when I have a 800x combo and suddenly when that small star snap occurs your tap fingers freeze for a split second and you miss that FUC-

Anybody else got stories?
-Makishima S-
Reading problem, you get distracted for half a second and even if you think you read properly part - you don't.
At least i have this.
No problems at all with shitmisses if i can fully focus on map.
-Soaria-
Yeah I got that sometimes too, but the most annoying thing for me is that I tend to watch on my Acc% and then miss due not focussing on the screen, any way to disable the acc until the end of the map? :D
Baka94

DTmaik wrote:

Yeah I got that sometimes too, but the most annoying thing for me is that I tend to watch on my Acc% and then miss due not focussing on the screen, any way to disable the acc until the end of the map? :D
You can disable the in-game interface with Shift + Tab. I usually do this to hide unnecessary distractions when I'm playing.
-Soaria-

Baka94 wrote:

DTmaik wrote:

You can disable the in-game interface with Shift + Tab. I usually do this to hide unnecessary distractions when I'm playing.

Thanks!
Yolshka
I usually have something like this with my aim hand.
Generally, I find it pretty hard to focus through the whole song.
I'd have to 100% try and fully focus to hit some jumps and really look at the circles because otherwise I just misaim.
Yushi
Unfortunately, I shake like a leaf. Its pretty funny when I watch a replay of myself missing a note in a stream because my hand just shakes the cursor off the notes. Fun Fun
Jellyfish McGub
solution --> play more
OniGagaku
Happens sometimes. Try to focus on difficult parts and even trying that sometimes it won't really work. Just play more and it'll get better :D
I Give Up
Mis-read and/or stamina.
Zalaria
It seems I get a shitmiss on every other map, or I just lose focus for a split second or my nose itches or something. I just hate when those shitmisses land on top scores. (I'm looking at you... Future Son...)
Matutetute
of course. and I hate it :D
Rivalax
Almost everytime i play, my hand gets out of position, and it's not comfortable, and i just have to reposition it, so either i miss a note cause my hand is not in a good position or i miss a note because i tried to reposition, yea fun.
Kunino Sagiri
You will shitmiss if the map/diff is currently outside even one of your skills regardless of max combo or accuracy (even 99.6-8 ones).
YamiHikari
Everytime

I try to get more relaxed
Maybe tell urself plz enjoy game !
Ninonuko
I misread pretty often, lack of self control, that's why I can't farm DT/HR despite being 4 digits.
Yolshka

Kunino Sagiri wrote:

You will shitmiss if the map/diff is currently outside even one of your skills regardless of max combo or accuracy (even 99.6-8 ones).
I think I agree with this. Makes sense imo, you don't usually shitmiss on normals and stuff.
Insyni

ShadyAngel wrote:

Kunino Sagiri wrote:

I think I agree with this. Makes sense imo, you don't usually shitmiss on normals and stuff.
Though, what if I do miss like this on normals and stuff?
Risa
Shitmiss 90% of the time.

If brain counts as a muscle then maybe. Sometimes my mind randomly blanks out in the middle of a map.